Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Truth, freedom and the American...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Truth, freedom and the American...

Dec 4, 2018, 9:21 AM

welfare system. Read em and weep.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/census-confirms-63-percent-of-non-citizens-on-welfare-4-6-million-households

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Truth, freedom and the American...

Dec 4, 2018, 9:30 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

See here you gay, liberal troll.

Dec 4, 2018, 9:32 AM

You can't cover unlimited needs with limited resources.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How the heck do non-citizens get welfare?

Dec 4, 2018, 9:33 AM

I mean, who's bright idea was that?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just the ones who are permanent residents. I’m not

Dec 4, 2018, 10:22 AM

against that on a temporary basis.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are all permanent residents when they have children.

Dec 4, 2018, 10:37 AM

Some come pregnant and some get pregnant asap. The child gets citizenship and the primary caregiver gets food stamps, WIC, AFDC and health coverage.

Obama contributed to a problem which was started in 90s.

Dec 4, 2018, 10:34 AM [ in reply to How the heck do non-citizens get welfare? ]

All Obama had to do was lower the qualifications for asylum status. A fed judge (9th circus) prohibited Trump from rescinding Obama's EO which provided the benefit of a green card to anyone who claimed domestic or other violence qualified them.

https://www.brookings.edu/research/welfare-benefits-for-non-citizens/

Raccist

Dec 4, 2018, 9:32 AM

butt seriously: most people don't want unfettered immigration.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Truth, freedom and the American...

Dec 4, 2018, 10:26 AM

Not true. Illegal immigrants are not eligible for welfare benefits except in extraordinary cases like refugee status or survivors of trafficking.

"Undocumented immigrants do not qualify for welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, and most other public benefits. Most of these programs require proof of legal immigration status and under the 1996 welfare law, even legal immigrants cannot receive these benefits until they have been in the United States for more than five years."

https://money.cnn.com/2014/11/20/news/economy/immigration-myths/index.html

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Undocumented...lol

Dec 4, 2018, 1:28 PM

Ya killing me butter...

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

So wouldn't it be wiser...

Dec 4, 2018, 10:32 AM

To target and cut off those issues to curb illegal immigration rather than ridiculous, pointless, and costly measures like border walls and troops at the border?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

If that was possible it would work.

Dec 4, 2018, 10:41 AM

Congress has been working on immigration reform for decades without any measure of success. Do you honestly think that's going to happen in this political climate?

I'm for baiting wild animals, preferably rabid ones.

Dec 4, 2018, 1:30 PM [ in reply to So wouldn't it be wiser... ]

At the border...

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Dude, dont post facts here

Dec 4, 2018, 10:47 AM

TigerBalm and Catahoula will need a safe space for their anxiety. Cmon man, they need a safe place to spout their lies and BS. Don't pollute this bored with truth and facts man.

Are we gonna have another one of those threads...

Dec 4, 2018, 2:12 PM

Where you make up stuff and then when I prove you wrong, you run away and hide?

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Where were y'all 200 years ago?

Dec 4, 2018, 10:51 AM

We could have built a wall in the Atlantic and kept those filthy Irish and Italian immigrants out.Probably the majority of those blue bars.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ellis Island.

Dec 4, 2018, 12:03 PM

We were identified, tested for disease and given a path to citizenship. Times were different back then. There was no gov teat at which to suckle. It was swim or drown.

Now they enter illegally, get foodstamps, healthcare and children services while displacing our poorest from jobs and add to the ranks of the supply of cheap nonskilled labor which keeps the wages down and adds to the taxpayers' burden of welfare.

What part of this are you refusing to comprehend?

That's unpossible.

Dec 4, 2018, 12:05 PM

Why would people even bother immigrating to the US if they couldn't suckle on some big ole government teats?

What?

Dec 4, 2018, 12:17 PM

Times is changed. I'm injun but even I know that those who immigrated at the island weren't expecting anything but opportunity. If you'll take away the burden these illegals put on the taxpayer we'll open the borders and let them move.

Re: What?

Dec 4, 2018, 12:44 PM

Let's deport all the old people while we're at it. Moochers.

I hope to God Clemson isn't graduating people as...

Dec 4, 2018, 12:48 PM

dumb as you.

Re: I hope to God Clemson isn't graduating people as...***

Dec 4, 2018, 2:38 PM

Just a quick question, is it the younger guys or the old

Dec 4, 2018, 2:44 PM [ in reply to I hope to God Clemson isn't graduating people as... ]

timers that post fake news articles and memes daily?

Me? I wasn't even a gleam in anybody's eye.

Dec 4, 2018, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Where were y'all 200 years ago? ]

But the rest of my family had already been here 100 years or so, and had done their part to run the English and their taxes out, and just got doing it a seconds time.

How about you?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wasn't around for the 19th century either.***

Dec 4, 2018, 4:06 PM

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic