Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pubs must really be nervous about Duckworth being on
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Pubs must really be nervous about Duckworth being on

Jul 8, 2020, 9:55 AM

Biden's ticket considering Tucker Carlson's recent diatribes now that she's trending up for the slot. Unfortunately for the narrative the only folks that will buy into this messaging and eat it up are the already loyal and obedient Trump flock. This actually may put her over the top.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You need to read, watch and learn

Jul 8, 2020, 10:06 AM

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/07/08/tucker-carlson-doubles-down-on-tammy-duckworth-criticism-and-its-absolutely-brutal/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All of his comments were moronic.

Jul 8, 2020, 1:29 PM

Which is sad, because Carlson isn't a stupid person. He just plays one to fit the act on Fox.

He doesn't have to agree with Duckworth. I don't agree with her. But to call her anti-American and unpatriotic because she said something that doesn't fit your world view is completely stupid. Especially when she gave both her legs for this nation.

Remember how Trumpies lost their #### minds when Dan Crenshaw was mocked for his eye patch? And you know what? Rightfully so.

If Duckworth was a Republican, and somebody like Don Lemon called her unpatriotic and anti-American, the right wing of America would lose their minds.

Here. It's easy. I hear what you said, Duckworth, and I don't agree. Here's why.

See how I did that without questioning her patriotism and love for America? It's not hard.

"Patriotism" is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

What in the world did he say about Tammy? Unless it’s

Jul 8, 2020, 10:06 AM

something along the lines of, “she’s a total bad a s s and I’m not”, I’m gonna guess he’s just wrong.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Something to the effect of, "She must really hate America."***

Jul 8, 2020, 10:13 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What in the world did he say about Tammy? Unless it’s

Jul 8, 2020, 10:18 AM [ in reply to What in the world did he say about Tammy? Unless it’s ]

sure, being a veteran who dismissed the VA scandal and as someone who is willing to take down all references to George Washington, she is a fine person.

just like I told the other poster. why you commenting if you didnt even watch the video??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was curious how a trust fund weenie, like Tucker could say

Jul 8, 2020, 10:31 AM

anything remotely critical of her and be taken seriously. One has credibility, the other does not. Kinda like how lungers tend to look down on t3 cause he’s a whiny a-hole, but respect folks like say, Willmo or Father G, because they’ve shown themselves to be good dudes.

Re: Was curious how a trust fund weenie, like Tucker could say

Jul 8, 2020, 12:05 PM

Dude Carlson is one of the smartest dudes on the TV right now. He isnt just some "trust fund weenie". You may not like him because of his looks and the fact that he spouts straight fire at Liberals, but the isnt to be dismissed.

Jul 8, 2020, 12:33 PM

LOL

Jul 8, 2020, 1:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Was curious how a trust fund weenie, like Tucker could say ]

What you think he does is not helping our country. Real people like Tammy Duckworth eat his lunch every day of the week.

Jul 8, 2020, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Was curious how a trust fund weenie, like Tucker could say ]

Yes he is.

Republicans have this weird idea in their heads they're going to run him for president in 2024. He won't. He's smart enough to know he's a performer...and that he makes millions doing what he's doing.

He's a mouth. He knows it. There's no upside for him to be president, and he's more than sharp enough to know that too.

Re: What in the world did he say about Tammy? Unless it’s

Jul 8, 2020, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Re: What in the world did he say about Tammy? Unless it’s ]

A willingness to have a discussion about Washington, and others, you know - debate and all, is not equal to being "willing to take down all references to George Washington."

Watching or not watching a video alters not a single word of the OP. Carlson's message will be ate up by Trumpers and Trumpers only - just the nature of the world we live in today. And to boot, now more people will be learning about Duckworth, and she will gain more support for the ticket.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what kind of discussion do we need to have about Washington?

Jul 8, 2020, 12:37 PM

please enlighten me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: what kind of discussion do we need to have about Washington?

Jul 8, 2020, 3:45 PM

Why don't you e-mail Tucker Carlson and ask him that. He stated himself that he wants to have a discussion with Duckworth on this very topic.

she is just another politician

Jul 8, 2020, 10:27 AM [ in reply to What in the world did he say about Tammy? Unless it’s ]

neither party can find someone that cannot stray from the party gameplan

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Just read her Wikipedia as I don't know anything about her.

Jul 8, 2020, 10:07 AM

An intriguing option with an impressive background (aside from the PhD in Human Services from a for-profit university, but that's just good for a chuckle). I don't know anything about her positions or time in elected office, but she brings some interesting background to the table. I didn't even know she was in the mix.

null

Re: Just read her Wikipedia as I don't know anything about her.

Jul 8, 2020, 10:17 AM

watch the video. why even make a comment if you didnt watch the video.

I wasn't responding to your video - when I started typing,

Jul 8, 2020, 10:27 AM

it wasn't even posted yet.

I'm not too worried about making a decision on Biden's VP just yet. As I've said, there is maybe a 5% chance that I would vote for Biden and it depends strongly on his VP. She would have to be amazing, and still there's a slim chance. So I just looked at her Wikipedia site to get a bit familiar. I won't worry about it otherwise unless she becomes the candidate.

null

who?***

Jul 8, 2020, 10:13 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think she's married to Launchpad McQuack.***

Jul 8, 2020, 11:14 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pubs must really be nervous about Duckworth being on

Jul 8, 2020, 10:36 AM

Huh? This will do nothing but motivate the Karens to vote Trump. Turning George Washington into Robert E Lee ain't a good strategy.

She is a leftist liar, just like too many of them. Pathetic, immoral people (Jussie Smollett, Rachel Dolezal, Sharpton) and traitors to public service (Katie Hill, Anthony Weiner, Chaka Fattah, Corrine Brown, Blago Blagojevich, Mel Reynolds, Peter Strzok [hopefully convicted soon] ...).

https://twitter.com/i/status/1280717570895724545

Jul 8, 2020, 11:50 AM

Illinois politics are so slimey and crooked. She is one of their better ones which shows how bd off they are

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

who?***

Jul 8, 2020, 10:42 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 8, 2020, 12:17 PM

She can’t even stand for the anthem. She hates America

I actually kind of enjoyed Carlson...

Jul 8, 2020, 1:18 PM

When he would have intelligent debate and square off against Carville. Even when he was wearing those stupid bow ties like he was 10 years old.

Not this feigned confused look to somehow pretend he's a commoner like his viewers, Trump ball-licking shtick that Fox makes him do to make money.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: I actually kind of enjoyed Carlson...

Jul 8, 2020, 1:23 PM

I wouldn't dare disparage the good name of seersucker

Jul 8, 2020, 1:32 PM

But if you're over the age of 12 and not wearing a tuxedo to a wedding, take off the #### bow tie and dress like a man.

Sorry, I don't agree. Tucker fell into a typical Fox talk show formula once he joined them. It panders to their audience. There was a day when he actually had real discussions.

Carlson went from what you recall to being a true reporter.

Jul 8, 2020, 9:25 PM [ in reply to I actually kind of enjoyed Carlson... ]

He still editoralises but he reports too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Eh...

Jul 8, 2020, 11:00 PM

You're definitely correct he editorializes. We agree there. Which I don't mind that because he always did that. It's fine if you embrace being a commentator. It's his new act he puts on that's pretty dumb. The feigning confusion.

He doesn't really report. He pretends to report and provides half truths and skewed info to get his audience worked up. Happy to provide examples upon request.

Bruh, on the list of things I'd do for $6M a year,

Jul 8, 2020, 11:07 PM [ in reply to I actually kind of enjoyed Carlson... ]

wearing a bow tie and making stupid faces looks downright Puritanical.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, yeah, sign my ### up.

Jul 9, 2020, 9:58 AM

Still gonna toss barbs at him cause that ain't me.

I'll wear a lime green bow tie and tell you Trump's farts smell like lavender if you pay me that.

That's the dumbest take on why and how Biden would...

Jul 8, 2020, 9:33 PM

select a VP candidate. Seems like picking one which would be attractive to the most people would be Biden's best choice.

Maybe you shouldn't post when you're overly emotional and have Trump on your mind. It's making you look kinda dumb. But hey, you got your cheap shots in at Fox, Trump and his supporters so looking dumb was kinda worth it, I guess.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awwww. Such ouchy.

Jul 9, 2020, 9:55 AM

And even with all the white space provided you still missed the point.

Your response is a prime example of TDS affliction - the post was about Trumpers, the GOP, and Tucker Carlson. Perhaps you should take a breath yourself before assuming everything is about Dear Leader and posting sheep music.

Jul 9, 2020, 10:34 AM

Repubs would love that pick.

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic