Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,904

Dabo

Oct 10, 2012, 10:19 PM

Quote from sports talk website from Dabo :I can see where [Spurrier} might have a little confusion,” Swinney said Wednesday. Our guys have never been to USC, California is a long way from here. So, you know, I can see where there can be a little confusion there. You got two Death Valleys and two USCs, but there’s only one real one.”

Not sure Dabo should run his mouth when USC keeps pounding him every year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo

Oct 10, 2012, 10:26 PM

why? he was asked and he made a statement. I heard the coot station talking about this and saying how spurrier had been coaching a long time and had put many coaches out of work. so why should he get a pass to be a jerk? I like it that Dabo isn't scared to speak. Spurrier is a jerk, he took a shot a CLemson and we are supposed to act like the red headed step child and just take it. I dont think so. you might mess with me, but you dont mess with my young'uns or my family. That's what Spurless did when he took a shot at Clemson. If Dabo said nothing, everyone would be upset that he let the jerk bully him. I'd rather see Clemson finish the statement on the field but we have other games to worry about before then.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess he should let the prick spurrier disrespect CU, it

Oct 10, 2012, 10:34 PM

was not too long ago that spurrier asked a reporter"what do you want me to do Ron? It took spurrier a few years to get here plus Cu has been in transition from Tommy Bowden to Dabo.

Re: I bet you can't.***

Oct 10, 2012, 10:39 PM

What's the tb in your tnet handle stand for?

Oct 10, 2012, 10:43 PM

Is it tool bag?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You should post elsewhere.***

Oct 10, 2012, 11:08 PM

Thats tb6317...you almost had it...***

Oct 11, 2012, 12:32 AM

Oct 11, 2012, 12:34 AM

how many handles do these freaks have...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

im gonna make a pro clemson handle..

Oct 11, 2012, 12:41 AM

then go on a clemson message board and talk smack about clemson.they will never know that i am a gamecock fan.the pro clemson handle will fool them..(insert girly giggle)

Let's see two points freshmen

Oct 11, 2012, 12:38 AM

Time to go back to your pen...#### lover

Btw get your info correct

Oct 11, 2012, 12:40 AM

We haven't played USC

Oct 11, 2012, 3:21 AM

I thought it was a great comeback. The OBC needs to be put in his place, and Dabo was quite elegant.

Oct 11, 2012, 9:14 AM

...and it seems that morons like you would shut up after being owned for 100 years...

Oct 11, 2012, 9:29 AM

Why shouldn't Dabo run his mouth we are still the big brother!We need to put that fear back in the Coots heads.This year I want to see a mad, mean and nasty team take the field in Nov.Screw the OBS and Coot nation.Enough is Enough and the Tigers better protect their house.

Oct 11, 2012, 9:43 AM

Dabo's not going to put the "fear" back in the coots by talking. He's got to start kicking some A$$. If we lose again this year, no amount of talking that will help.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,904
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic