Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Desmond
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,737

Desmond

Oct 7, 2018, 7:47 PM

First off, Jeff Scott made a comment and somehow it got back to Desmond. For him to say he normally doesn't respond to assistant coaches comments I think is demeaning to Jeff. Desmond was my favorite but now, not so sure.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Desmond

Oct 7, 2018, 7:49 PM

Well, he acted like he did not know who he was. If true, and Desmond does not know who the OC for a perennial playoff team is, then he is worse than I thought he was.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Next to Jesse Palmer he's the worst!

Oct 7, 2018, 7:49 PM

Come on man!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If they could replace Desmond with Randy Moss

Oct 7, 2018, 7:51 PM

Gameday would be so much better. Have that country boy slang that is desperately needed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2018, 7:54 PM

Get over it

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2018, 8:08 PM

Our coaches need to stop giving these analyst the time of day. I heard Herbstreit talking on ESPN radio a couple years ago after the natty and he was laughing about Dabo calling out I think Jesse Palmer for something he said earlier in the season. It's not a good look for our staff that every time someone bashes our team in the media we cry about it. And guess what you are going to get bashed when you go down to the wire with Syracuse in your own stadium....

Oct 7, 2018, 8:13 PM

Jhop83® said:

Our coaches need to stop giving these analyst the time of day. I heard Herbstreit talking on ESPN radio a couple years ago after the natty and he was laughing about Dabo calling out I think Jesse Palmer for something he said earlier in the season. It's not a good look for our staff that every time someone bashes our team in the media we cry about it. And guess what you are going to get bashed when you go down to the wire with Syracuse in your own stadium....

Hate to say I agree but yea I think they should have just ignored it. Let the stats talk

Apparently our coaches know something you don’t

Oct 7, 2018, 8:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Desmond ]

since they have been able to take those comments to motivate the team. Also the team sees the coaches defend them publicly. I get where you’re coming from but the results on the field speak for themselves.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ Racist!

Oct 7, 2018, 8:22 PM

;)

Palmer and Desmond were hired to make Herbie look smart.

Oct 7, 2018, 9:04 PM

It’s really a finesse Gameday crew when you think about it. What’s their strength? ESPN pulls their string and they talk until it runs out right before a commercial. They are programmed to troll and create division and anger from fans. We are more vulnerable to advertising when scared or angry.

That's laughable

Oct 7, 2018, 9:10 PM

A television talking head who isn't smart enough to do anything on the field being dismissive to someone who actually has the talent to coach college football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,737
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic