»
Topic: Can someone summarize Gameday and the positive Dabo and Clemson recruitment pitch?
Replies: 9   Last Post: Dec 29, 2018 11:11 AM by: tylert
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Can someone summarize Gameday and the positive Dabo and Clemson recruitment pitch?

Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:14 AM

Also, what did Kirby say that was so good for Clemson?

Tia

Re: Can someone summarize Gameday and the positive Dabo and Clemson recruitment pitch?

Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:22 AM

In summary: we build a statue of Dabo honoring the greatest coach ever at CU with the best culture in all of CF.

2019 orange level member

Re: Can someone summarize Gameday and the positive Dabo and Clemson recruitment pitch?

Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:22 AM

Didn’t hear Kirby comment.

2019 orange level member

Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:26 AM

They all talked about how Clemson had a unique culture. Kirk said it wasn't just Dabo, it was the assistants, secretaries, Drs, trainers, and staff. Dez said Dabo has not prostituted himself to build the program, always staying true to himself.

Posted: Dec 29, 2018 10:59 AM

Is there a link to this?

Posted: Dec 29, 2018 11:11 AM

Did he actually use the term "prostituted" or was that an innovation you just came up with? Haha

Posted: Dec 29, 2018 11:01 AM

It was difficult to hear behind to Tua/Alabama love story.

Why are we even playing today?

Alabama has won it all already.

Who is Kirby?***

Posted: Dec 29, 2018 11:02 AM

Robert's from TCI C&P of Herbie's comments bout his sons

[1]
Posted: Dec 29, 2018 11:05 AM

I didn't feel like retyping it all myself

"They are going there as preferred walk-ons, and a big part of that had to do with the culture as a dad and as a broadcaster. I have been lucky enough to get behind the scenes at Clemson and have just been blown away by the culture that Dabo Swinney has created," he said on College GameDay Saturday morning. "It is just not Dabo, it is the entire staff. It is the secretaries, it is the trainers, it's the team doctors, it's the SIDs. It is different when you go to Clemson and you need to go there to really see it to understand it. That is a credit to him and his leadership.

"I think another mark of great coaches is whether you are the star quarterback or the guy that is just trying to make the team, you are treated exactly the same. I think that goes back to his own experience as a player at Alabama. I think he runs his program through the eyes of that player that was at Alabama."

That's it in a nutshell. Herbie had obviously put a lot of

[2]
Posted: Dec 29, 2018 11:10 AM

time and effort into crafting that response. He is on board now, and will be a star recruiter for us for the next several years. Because, he will find out, as have other parents, that things don't suddenly change when the recruiting process is over. What you see is real, is good, is different, and is CLEMSON.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: For Sale.. 4 LOWER DECK seats together plus parking pass for Boston College game. Seats are in secti...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1234 people have read this post