Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Maybe Dabo wasn't threatening to leave. Maybe he was
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Maybe Dabo wasn't threatening to leave. Maybe he was

Nov 26, 2018, 9:28 AM

suggesting that the fans not happy with 12-0 and a 21 point win over our rival might want to find a new team to pull for. That is the way I took it when I read it and to be honest I agree with him. I think most of the fans that feel that way are bandwagon fans that will eventually leave anyway.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wasn't a threat. .was the facts..

Nov 26, 2018, 9:33 AM

clemson went 12-0.. dabo was saying that is the best he can do. he admitted he cannot do any better. he is only capable of going 12-0 in the regular season.

he was being humble and taking accountability for his faults. if expectations are higher than that, he fully admitted he won't be able to meet them and consequently he isnt the Coach clemson deserves.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

That is what I thought he was saying too.***

Nov 26, 2018, 9:38 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

That is how i read it.***

Nov 26, 2018, 9:55 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe Dabo wasn't threatening to leave. Maybe he was

Nov 26, 2018, 9:57 AM

This! And this! and this some more!

Clickbait articles trying to stir the pot.

He was telling fans to take their crap and go if they don't like the product.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i didnt read it that way - I read it the way most

Nov 26, 2018, 10:01 AM

of the media is taking it - but if he meant what you suggest I totally agree with him. I would also hope he would clarify it. Too many people loved him when we were not close to 12-0, too many people love him now, and too many people help support a huge salary for him to threaten to leave over the reported comments of one person.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's exactly what he was saying

Nov 26, 2018, 10:10 AM

Those people need to look elsewhere. And I agree - find another bandwagon if you didn't suffer through the Hatfield and/or Bowden years or the Coot "five bomb."

Message was edited by: CTiger423®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it was hyperbole and nothing else.***

Nov 26, 2018, 10:13 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic