Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, those cawk-loving turds over on FGF are at it again
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Well, those cawk-loving turds over on FGF are at it again

Dec 11, 2019, 10:41 AM

.......they just can't let go of their Tin-Foil Hat theory that somehow, Newspring is the source of all of our success on the football field. Now I need to go rinse myself off in bleach.

SMH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

This a good time to remind everyone to donate,

Dec 11, 2019, 10:49 AM

I mean tithe, to Newspring®™?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

The supposed Georgia fan that started it was an idiot too.

Dec 11, 2019, 11:02 AM

Asked why we “overnight” got better in 2015 and mentioned we had the same coordinators. That’s about when Chad left and the twins started. In no way did we get better overnight. Dabo had us 10 win seasons already. Defenses were stout but improving and our recruiting was improving yearly. Obviously about that time Deshaun Watson, Mike Williams, Renfrow etc etc and defensive players etc etc enter. Stupid question. Was not overnight and the reason is not subtle.

Message was edited by: lovingit®

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was a slow build starting with facilities in 2005,

Dec 11, 2019, 11:29 AM

coaching changes in 2008, recruiting recruiting and more recruiting, more facility upgrades, more coaching changes and more recruiting.

Those stupid birds have no clue. They're like a toddler throwing a tantrum because they WANT IT NOW!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly it’s been slow and methodical. We made a splash with CJ but

Dec 11, 2019, 11:53 AM

Outside of that we didn’t have five five star recruits in a class like your bama or Georgia. It is been a slow steady climb. This is why it was so obvious when ole miss went from 20s or lower straight to a number one class. Ours was not that way.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I left out one important thing.

Dec 11, 2019, 1:09 PM

Clemson is a special place. It can't really be described with words.

Re: The supposed Georgia fan that started it was an idiot too.

Dec 11, 2019, 12:19 PM [ in reply to The supposed Georgia fan that started it was an idiot too. ]

Exactly.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, those cawk-loving turds over on FGF are at it again

Dec 11, 2019, 11:10 AM

They keep avoiding the "chicken curse" for some reason....They know it is real.

That’s crap, we all know our source of success is the oculus***

Dec 11, 2019, 11:13 AM

They're just mad because they chose this church to do their

Dec 11, 2019, 11:23 AM

money laundering:

https://www.christianpost.com/news/john-grays-relentless-church-served-eviction-papers-ron-hope-carpenter-allegedly-want-church-back.html

Dec 11, 2019, 11:25 AM

Ridgeland, Please do yourself a huge favor before rinsing off with bleach, but I do agree with ya that you need a cleansing after visiting FGF, but please dilute the bleach by 50/50 bc full strength bleach can be very corrosive to human skin, probably not so much on chicken skin, but on human skin, it's very unkind!!!

I also want to give you a valuable piece of advice, if you will restrain yourself from visiting that caustic waste site, you wouldn't risk being contaminated with something over there that one day even full strength bleach won't wash off. I mean what if you were contaminated with something over there so caustic, that you wouldn't ever be allow to leave bc they would have to lock you in chains and throw you into bottomless pit with no way out. You would be in a pickle then huh ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shows how stupid they are... nrwsprings church

Dec 11, 2019, 11:28 AM

IS in columbia , sc..

Stupidos.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dec 11, 2019, 11:33 AM

People who make claims like this act like we suddenly started having #1 ranked recruiting classes loaded with several 5 star guys. They always seem to ignore that we’ve probably had just as many classes ranked outside the top 10 during our run as we’ve had classes inside the top 10. Have we even had a top 5 recruiting class before our current one? Obviously it would be expected that our recruiting would improve as we’ve been winning NC’s.

Dec 11, 2019, 12:17 PM

They're just too stupid to hire a coach who can develop lesser talent to get a winning program that attracts the higher quality recruits.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I always enjoy those posts. As long as they believe

Dec 11, 2019, 12:23 PM

steroids and Newspring are involved in clemson’s success, they won’t learn anything valuable from looking at our program. And that suits me just fine.

null

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic