Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My email to Deborah Yow, NC State AD
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

My email to Deborah Yow, NC State AD

Nov 5, 2017, 3:33 PM

Dear Ms. Yow,

As a Clemson fan visiting your stadium yesterday, I draw your attention to some of the behavior of your football fans bestowed upon myself and family:

Profanity directed towards us as we walked from the parking lot into the stadium

Spitting and throwing of objects at us each time our football team scored against yours.

Profanity and threats directed at my spouse after she had the "audacity" to cheer when Tavien Feaster scored on a touchdown run.

More profanity, spitting and threats directed at myself and my family as we exited the stadium.

As ACC schools, we commit to higher standards of conduct and supposedly, academic integrity than other football conferences. It's abundantly apparent that this doesn't apply at your institution. Your football coach is a buffoon----his inventing absurd excuses as to why he lost (again) to Clemson reflects poorly on your school. The culture Coach Doeren promotes is one of thuggery. Seeing his coaches swat at the ball when one of our players sealed the game, or a player who repeatedly grabbed at our players' towels throughout the game are further examples of the childish behavior that Mr. Doeren apparently endorses in your football program. It seems your fans embrace this type of thuggish behavior and your security staff ignores the ill treatment your fans give to visiting fans and officials. You should pause and take stock of how this reflects on a state-run university.

I for one, am still irate at the treatment I endured yesterday---and when I say endured, I mean I resisted the temptation to deliver violent retribution to your trashy, inbred, Marlboro-smoking fans. "Win with class, lose with class" is something our football coach preaches to his players and staff. I kindly suggest you do the same with your football staff, students, and fans. Your football program and fans are an embarrassment to the ACC and college football in general. I can't help but wonder what absurd, childish excuses your football coach will make next year after losing (again) to Clemson.

Sincerely,

RB

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: My email to Deborah Yow, NC State AD

Nov 5, 2017, 3:35 PM

well you told her

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

State prides themselves on all of the things you mentioned.***

Nov 5, 2017, 3:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Nov 5, 2017, 3:38 PM

This is why I have never bothered to attend a game in Raleigh, NC. I live Greenville so I could easily go but I have never heard anything good about attending a game there from many fans on this site dating back to 1999.

College football as a visiting fan

Nov 5, 2017, 3:58 PM

I've been to many away games thru the years. I've been to Raleigh 3 times and I've been to Athens twice...Same awful fans on all 5 occasions (and I did everything I could to be a model visiting fan). Now I just don't visit those places anymore. It takes away the fun of the weekend.

If you want to have a great college football experience; visit Notre Dame, Texas A & M, Wisconsin, Army, or Nebraska. They know how to do it right.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I live 10 miles from carter-finley stadium.

Nov 5, 2017, 6:52 PM

I did not attend the game yesterday, but will travel to Texas A&M next year (and did in 2004 as well).

Enough said.

Nc state is an absolutely disgraceful place and collection of "people."

I wouldn't have insulted their school, fans or coaches.

Nov 5, 2017, 3:38 PM

I think reporting what happened in an accurate manner is enough. The honest truth does damage without prejudice or emotion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why...

Nov 5, 2017, 3:39 PM

...is Tommy Bowden your profile picture?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why...

Nov 5, 2017, 5:46 PM

Good catch, sorry I read this far down the thread

Did you sign your email with the abbreviation of your TigerNet screen name?

That'll show 'er.***

Nov 5, 2017, 3:56 PM

Deborah Yow response***

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Yow doesn't fall far from the Maryland Trash tree.

Nov 5, 2017, 4:20 PM

The nature of that athletic department is to be expected. She was hired to bring that to them. It's a feature, not a bug.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nicely done- please post a response if

Nov 5, 2017, 3:47 PM

You get one.

Re: Nicely done- please post a response if

Nov 5, 2017, 3:58 PM

yeah I'm sure Ms Thug Fan Enabler is going to respond

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just curious

Nov 5, 2017, 3:55 PM

Does calling people, "trashy, inbred, Marlboro-smoking fans" coincide with, "win with class, lose with class" ?

definitely not

Nov 5, 2017, 6:46 PM

that letter does not warrant a response

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please consider removing some of your derogatory comments

Nov 5, 2017, 4:18 PM

if you haven't sent it yet. Just giving her the facts, without the denigrating comments, will be more likely to get a response from Ms. Yow.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please consider removing some of your derogatory comments

Nov 5, 2017, 4:54 PM

I e-mailed her as well. Others should do the same.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please consider removing some of your derogatory comments

Nov 5, 2017, 5:49 PM

Is Yow supposed to flying all over the stadium washing the mouth of fans who curse during the game? lol

ya'll need to stop acting like every Clemson fan is a sweetheart.

Y’all, lost to UGA***

Nov 5, 2017, 5:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Y’all, lost to UGA***

Nov 5, 2017, 5:55 PM

Another Clemson sidewalk fan accusing a Clemson grad of being a 'coot', I gather.

Class of 1990***

Nov 5, 2017, 6:50 PM

Nov 5, 2017, 4:54 PM

She will probably have your email framed,and it will be the centerpiece of conversation at her parties. You simply fed a troll. No amount of instruction can change that culture. Grasshoppah, you will learn that some people are to be avoided and ignored, rather than attempt to change them or tolerate their behavior.

Now return to your training and work smarter, and harder.

Nov 5, 2017, 4:55 PM

The name calling diminishes your rant. I am not thinking Yow feels responsible or in control off fan behavior

Why are you insulting all Marlboro-smokers by...

Nov 5, 2017, 6:16 PM

comparing them to NC State fans? Otherwise, good letter!

Nov 5, 2017, 6:43 PM

She literally smoked crack and had an abortion as a youth and you think she gives a #### about how scummy they are?

Hmmm... Can't find that anywhere about the crack!

Nov 5, 2017, 7:26 PM

Could you post a source? And heaven forbid she should have an abortion like 24% of American women under 45 without becoming scummy! Thanks but not one in four of the women I know are scummy and I know quite a few women who had them who are excellent people.PS In Debbie Yow's particular case:
"It was partly responsible for Yow's taking stock of her life at Elon and becoming a Christian. It also was one of the reasons she got her master's degree in counseling from Liberty as well as a doctorate from Baptist."

Really?

Nov 5, 2017, 7:40 PM

nm

Nov 5, 2017, 7:47 PM

If you really sent that to her, then you should be just as ashamed as those folks you talk about in your email.

Nov 5, 2017, 8:00 PM

Here is her contact info
http://gopack.com/mobile/staff.aspx?staff=170

Happy hunting!

You voided your validity when you resorted to name-calling

Nov 5, 2017, 9:46 PM

Win with class, email with class.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic