Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
if you could travel backwards in time and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 79
| visibility 1

if you could travel backwards in time and

Feb 2, 2018, 2:42 PM

attend any Clemson Football game from the past, which one would you pick and why?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Time travel isn't real and it's not possible. Hth***

Feb 2, 2018, 2:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Time travel isn't real and it's not possible. Hth***

Feb 2, 2018, 2:47 PM

what part of if don't you understand?

It's ridiculous to even think about because it's impossible***

Feb 2, 2018, 2:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: It's ridiculous to even think about because it's impossible***

Feb 2, 2018, 2:49 PM

it is only impossible if you don't think it can be done.

Wrong, even if YOU think traveling backwards in time is

Feb 2, 2018, 2:51 PM

possible, it's still impossible. Moran

Re: Wrong, even if YOU think traveling backwards in time is

Feb 2, 2018, 2:56 PM

that is what people said to Edison right before he invented the television.

Wow, you really are an idiot

Feb 2, 2018, 2:58 PM

Here's a history lesson for you:

Ben Franklin invented the television
Edison invented the telephone
Bell invented the light bulb (no lbb)
Gore invented the interwebs

Wrong, Obama did all of those.

Feb 2, 2018, 3:00 PM

idjit

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Wow, you really are an idiot***

Feb 2, 2018, 3:02 PM [ in reply to Wow, you really are an idiot ]

Re: Wow, you really are an idiot

Feb 2, 2018, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Wow, you really are an idiot ]

Ben Franklin is the Devil!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Intriguing.

Feb 2, 2018, 3:55 PM

And what causes you to condemn one of our greatest Presidents in such a way, citizen?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, he was in the hellfire club.***

Feb 2, 2018, 8:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Wow, you really are an idiot ]

I wish you people wouldn't use harsh language, it's unseemly

Feb 2, 2018, 3:45 PM [ in reply to Wow, you really are an idiot ]

You axeholes need to act like you been somewhere.

I drive backwards in time everything I go to

Feb 2, 2018, 3:26 PM [ in reply to Wrong, even if YOU think traveling backwards in time is ]

Nashville .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I drive backwards in time everything I go to

Feb 2, 2018, 11:13 PM

same applies to columbia.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

It's only impossible if you don't dream through the

Feb 2, 2018, 2:49 PM [ in reply to It's ridiculous to even think about because it's impossible*** ]

windshield.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

That's not true. Time is always moving. You can't stop it.***

Feb 2, 2018, 2:48 PM [ in reply to Time travel isn't real and it's not possible. Hth*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: That's not true. Time is always moving. You can't stop it.***

time is just an illusion, we are living every moment all at once.

Feb 2, 2018, 8:21 PM

You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination, Next stop, the Twilight Zone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2018, 12:44 PM

Somebody ought to make a television series with this as the thesem :) Bet it wood be a hit!

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can't "travel backwards in time" as OP suggests

Feb 2, 2018, 2:50 PM [ in reply to That's not true. Time is always moving. You can't stop it.*** ]

Try to keep up

Forgive GeeVille, he's probably public-skeweled.***

Feb 2, 2018, 2:52 PM

Gotta bloom where you're planted.

Feb 2, 2018, 2:54 PM

Sounds like someone put...

Feb 2, 2018, 3:09 PM

baby in the corner.

Re: Sounds like someone put...

Feb 2, 2018, 11:34 PM

That's a croton .

DB23

Re: Gotta bloom where you're planted.

Feb 2, 2018, 3:35 PM [ in reply to Gotta bloom where you're planted. ]

You gotta grow first then bloom. SMFH

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

94's momma probably still lays out his garanimals...***

Feb 2, 2018, 3:40 PM

I still think the zebra and lion tags go together.

Feb 5, 2018, 2:42 PM

Look at teh biology major!

Feb 2, 2018, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Gotta bloom where you're planted. ]

Dropping the fax on the tigernets.

Re: It is for Uncle Rico***

Feb 2, 2018, 3:18 PM [ in reply to Time travel isn't real and it's not possible. Hth*** ]

Nm

It doesn't hurt to have a good imagination!!

Feb 2, 2018, 6:56 PM [ in reply to Time travel isn't real and it's not possible. Hth*** ]

bb

Feb 2, 2018, 11:19 PM [ in reply to Time travel isn't real and it's not possible. Hth*** ]

Wrong .
Traveling forward in time is entirely possible and can be both demonstrated and observed .
However , traveling backward in time is complete nonsense and a waste of time to discuss . Unless you're talking about researching and re-reading old posts ...then I get where you're coming from and I feel ya .

DB23

Feb 2, 2018, 11:28 PM [ in reply to Time travel isn't real and it's not possible. Hth*** ]

not so.i travel back in time whenever i watch a replay on you tube.just about any game over the last few years.to add a little more controversy,i believe that the possibility of time travel has been proven mathematically,and the maxim holds that if some thing can be proven in math,then it's supposed to be possible..wish i could remember where i read that,but it's been a few years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I think you mean the theory of relativity

Feb 6, 2018, 1:04 AM

Time travel, wormholes.. i wouldn't rule it out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^flat earth guy^^^^***

Feb 6, 2018, 12:57 PM [ in reply to Time travel isn't real and it's not possible. Hth*** ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1978 Gator Bowl

I would punch Woody Hayes in the face first before he got to Bauman!

Re: 1978 Gator Bowl

Feb 2, 2018, 2:53 PM

I would go to the 1896 Coot-Clemson game

I’d travel to the year 2032...

Feb 2, 2018, 3:03 PM

to see if the movie Demolition Man got it right.

Be well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Frances that's 'forward' not 'backward' in time.

Feb 2, 2018, 3:42 PM

Besides, Demolition Man is pretend.

Mellow greetings.

Feb 2, 2018, 3:46 PM

What seems to be your boggle?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I hate Taco Bell.

Feb 2, 2018, 3:51 PM

There, I've laid my heart bare.

i think it wood be cool to be james garfield

Feb 2, 2018, 3:20 PM

for 79 days

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Two Choices

Feb 2, 2018, 3:26 PM

1978 Clemson at Maryland, 1986 Clemson at Georgia

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'78 @ Maryland, I was there. Quit going to GA in early 80s..***

Feb 6, 2018, 6:21 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've got an even better question....

Feb 2, 2018, 3:26 PM

If you could travel AHEAD to the future, which game would you attend and why?

I'll go with the 2020 natty to watch T Law and the boys destroy Kirby and his band of leghumpers

Re: I've got an even better question....

Feb 2, 2018, 3:31 PM

I would take a bag of disposable lighters back to 1896 and trade them for 3 legged Indian nickles.

Feb 2, 2018, 3:34 PM

Why are you so obsessed with 1896?

Feb 2, 2018, 4:18 PM

because people wore spurs back then.

Is this real?

Feb 5, 2018, 2:38 PM

Can we get some confirmation from hartins®?

I really enjoyed

Feb 2, 2018, 3:33 PM

FSU at Clemson on Labor Day when CJ Spiller and James Davis (wearing his superman cape) ran all over them in the Valley.

Of course the SC at Clemson game with the brawl at the bottom of the hill was great too.

Re: if you could travel backwards in time and

Feb 2, 2018, 3:38 PM

2016 Natty!! Would loved to have been there. A very special moment for all Clemson fans.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll play along

Feb 2, 2018, 4:33 PM

Puntrooskie wouldn't have happened

Feb 2, 2018, 5:54 PM

1982 Clemson vs Nebraska-Orange Bowl. Clemson 22 Nebraska 15.

40 yardline, 15 rows up just behind the DLs and LBs...

Feb 6, 2018, 6:24 AM

It was a great game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will read this post when I get back from yesterday.

Feb 2, 2018, 5:57 PM

Feb 2, 2018, 5:57 PM

"The Catch" and 2016 Natty. Can't get enough of that Natty win.

That would depend greatly on if I could

Feb 2, 2018, 6:02 PM

bet on the game.

Feb 2, 2018, 6:08 PM

Time travel is indeed possible, I did it 3x a year. Upon landing in Dammam you had to turn back the calalndar 642 years!

Feb 2, 2018, 6:15 PM

Seems I lost far too many brain cells , it is -calendar.

That’s an easy one........

Feb 2, 2018, 6:30 PM

Clemson’s first home game when I was a freshman in 1968. I get the excitement of my first clemson game as a CU student nd i also get to be 16 again! Winning!

The game wear we beat the Packers in the Ice Bowl***

Feb 2, 2018, 6:36 PM

Feb 2, 2018, 7:08 PM

The National Championship game.
Why?Because I couldn't afford it the first time.
However, I would like to add one condition to your scenario.
I would not want to know the outcome going in.I love the idea of adding a few more grey hairs.

1982 Orange Bowl***

Feb 2, 2018, 7:56 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have 3 I would like to attend

Feb 2, 2018, 8:48 PM

all from 77. Clemson at Georgia (I hate to say it but for some reason I don't have any memory of that day but man to have seen that 2 point conversion by the dawgs fail and for Clemson to get a historic win in Athens!Would you say that was the game that started Clemson's rise? ), Clemson at Ga Tech (I was at that game with my brother and Clemson destroyed the bees that day and made it into the Top 20 for the first time since Frank Howard's glory days.It was great after the game as we rode back up 85 and giving a thumbs up to all the Tigers fans heading home.),Notre Dame at Clemson (I was at that game and even though the Tigers lost I wouldn't change a thing .Classic game that seemed to signal to the whole college football world that Clemson was coming!).

Love the education I git when I come here...

Feb 2, 2018, 9:05 PM

I never new Ben Franklin was the president. I thought he invented the cotton gin

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Love the education I git when I come here...

Feb 2, 2018, 9:47 PM

Is that the kind of gin that causes cotton mouth?

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Love the education I git when I come here...

Feb 2, 2018, 10:04 PM

No, that’s gin rummy

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would go back and eliminate this post....

Feb 2, 2018, 9:12 PM

How's that...signed Father Time

Feb 2, 2018, 11:50 PM

I was at the Championship game in Tampa but would like to go back to that one and dress a little warmer. Number one though would be the 82 Orange Bowl. I grew up in a family of UGA fans so I had to watch the game on a 12” black and white tv with the sound down. Everyone else was watching the Sugar Bowl. I would also like to go to the 86 UGA game in Athens and the 81 game in Clemson and sing at the top of my lungs Georgia Georgia Georgia wontcha kiss my @$$.

Clemson Miami Orange Bowl 1951, 1950 season.

Feb 3, 2018, 12:11 AM

Tigers win with safety, 15-14.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Any of them where I knew the spread and results....

Feb 3, 2018, 1:49 AM

so I could bet on them.

I saw every Back to the Future.

Feb 3, 2018, 2:55 AM

Tell me how in the #### Doc Brown knew he had to wear the bullet proof vest when the lybians came gunning him down.

Don't wanna hear it.

'03 FSU

Feb 5, 2018, 3:22 PM

Far and away the most fun I've had tailgating and at a game.

GO TIGERS!!

I would go back to before I started reading this thread..

Feb 5, 2018, 4:27 PM

and don't.

I'd go to the Notre Dame at Clemson game from the 70's -

Feb 5, 2018, 4:29 PM

find my younger self there and tell me to buy Microsoft...

Feb 5, 2018, 7:15 PM

February 1865 and help Sherman finish the job.

Just the game or the game & after party?***

Feb 5, 2018, 9:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The National Championship game against Alabama in Tampa.

Feb 5, 2018, 10:20 PM

And I would wear a coat. That game was COLD!

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I kinda enjoyed the juan where we fought Sakerlina

Feb 6, 2018, 12:48 PM

I was on the hill and almost caught a helmet! It was super exciting and really brought us together as a program and a school.

Replies: 79
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic