Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Sports Illustrated signature: Hunter Renfrow adds to number on Fan Day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

New Story: Sports Illustrated signature: Hunter Renfrow adds to number on Fan Day

Aug 22, 2017, 10:27 AM

Sports Illustrated signature: Hunter Renfrow adds to number on Fan Day

Hunter Renfrow has kept a running tally of how many Sports Illustrated covers he has signed, and it's a lot. How many has he signed? Which fan interaction stands out? What does he say about Kelly Bryant starting at quarterback? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got him to sign 10 copies, 9 are for sale on ebay. Wanna

Aug 22, 2017, 11:06 AM

buy one?

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I got him to sign 10 copies, 9 are for sale on ebay. Wanna

Aug 22, 2017, 11:21 AM

Sorry to hear that .

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was good to hear about Bryant***

Aug 22, 2017, 11:10 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That was good to hear about Bryant***

Aug 22, 2017, 11:38 AM

Dabo has approved Kelly Bryant,Hunter has approved Kelly Bryant ___ now if we can get the approval of all the "'T-Net experts"" ?? ___ I think we have our quarterback problem solved ?? _______but ya' never know**

Re: New Story: Sports Illustrated signature: Hunter Renfrow adds to number on Fan Day

Aug 22, 2017, 12:41 PM

The special interaction was my dad telling Hunter about my grandfather who was very sick at the start of the playoffs. He held on a month longer and witnessed the national championship while wearing a homemade hunter renfrow shirt my younger middle school cousin made for him because he loved Hunter Renfrow. My dad was able to tell him Sunday about my grandfather holding on long enough to witness another national title. Shows how special this kid is as an athlete and a person. Lost a lifelong Clemson fan and great man who attended Clemson when it was still and A&M school.

Re: New Story: Sports Illustrated signature: Hunter Renfrow adds to number on Fan Day

Aug 22, 2017, 2:19 PM

Your grandfather will still be watching the Tigers this year too. Just from a better seat. Once a Tiger always a Tiger!

The whole team must have mastered the 1st letter and

Aug 22, 2017, 3:27 PM

a scribble and their number process. At least the D-line- glad they put their numbers so I know who signed my National Championship football

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Arnold Palmer told young PGA golfers that

Aug 23, 2017, 9:26 PM

one can scribble anything on a check or a contract, but when a fan asks for an autograph you should draw your signature. That fan is asking for a memory that he may keep for many years. He should be able to read it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic