Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: The moment Swinney knew Clemson was "going to smash NC State"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: The moment Swinney knew Clemson was "going to smash NC State"

Oct 30, 2018, 1:32 PM

WATCH: The moment Swinney knew Clemson was "going to smash NC State"

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney talks about the team meditation sessions and what he saw from Brent Venables where he knew the Tigers were going to "smash" NC S Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anybody care to provide a transcript/summary?

Oct 30, 2018, 1:34 PM

Can't watch videos at work

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anna providing notes on 247

Oct 30, 2018, 1:37 PM

AnnaLHickey
2 hrs
Knows Clemson's fall break is next Mon-Tues. Hopes the students stick around for Saturday's game before leaving.

AnnaLHickey
2 hrs
Louisville is the best 2-6 team I have ever seen. I don't know how else to say it.

+1

AnnaLHickey
2 hrs
This is as well a coordinated offensive scheme as we have faced.

Probably the biggest OL we have played. Massive up front.

As good a group of receivers we have played. Big, huge. 6-4, 6-6.

Very effective tight end.

Two good running backs. No. 19, the freshman, is impressive on tape.

Their QB runs very well. He's young and not been as consistent as you've wanted him to be. But you put a cut-up together of his plays, he's got 8 plays vs. Alabama. He's streaky and can be impressive when he puts it together.

The biggest thing if you want to point to something is they are 127th of 130 teams in TO margin. I'm sure their coaches are frustrated with a lot of missed opportunities.

From a schematic and talent standpoint, they are capable of playing with anybody.

We expect a challenge and big-time battle.

Boots, crossers, G-schemes, down and arounds, they come right at you. Bunch of shots down field.

AnnaLHickey
2 hrs
I think we've got a healthy, confident team and a team with good momentum right now.

We have a team that is very, very focused. And I think that serves us well as we enter the championship phase of our journey.

We are right where we want to be.

AnnaLHickey
2 hrs
Charges his team to avoid negative plays. Says he can't stand them.

AnnaLHickey
2 hrs
Really funny visual of Dabo talking about team's utilization of meditation app (Headspace) during Moment with Milt on Thursdays.

"This is when I knew we were gonna smash N.C. State."

Anna Hickey
@AnnaH247
This is pretty funny. Dabo today on when he knew the team was gonna “smash N.C. State” .... Brent ain’t got no time for @Headspace”

11:27 AM - Oct 30, 2018
See Anna Hickey's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy

AnnaLHickey
2 hrs
Said January was the first team he actually sat down and talked intricate ball with Trevor Lawrence.

First time he saw him throw live was going into his junior year at the Dabo Swinney Camp.

Dabo was trying to rearrange the WR line in camp because he was worried some of the wide receivers at camp were gonna get hurt trying to catch a ball from Trevor.

AnnaLHickey
117 mins
Dabo on if Christian Wilkins will get to throw a pass this year: "You never know"

AnnaLHickey
116 mins
Said Justyn Ross tweaked his hammy last week in practice. Slowed him down on Saturday. But he looked good in practice on Monday.

AnnaLHickey
116 mins
Justin Falcinelli fully cleared to practice. Will be in green tonight.

AnnaLHickey
110 mins
Dabo says he knows Clemson will be among the top 4 when then CFP rankings release tonight.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anybody care to provide a transcript/summary?

Oct 30, 2018, 2:01 PM [ in reply to Anybody care to provide a transcript/summary? ]

Be sure to listen when you get home cause Dabo has such a cute way of telling a story he had me laughing out loud

OHMMMM, OHMMM, OHMMMMMMM.

Oct 30, 2018, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Anybody care to provide a transcript/summary? ]

You're welcome.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: The moment Swinney knew Clemson was "going to smash NC State"

Oct 30, 2018, 1:41 PM

During team meditation session BV was in the back intensely focused on drawing up defensive schemes against NC State while everyone else was relaxed/asleep.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oct 30, 2018, 1:41 PM

My take on Dabo actually saying he knew they would "smash" NC State is that Dabo doesn't really care for Doeren and that Dabo isn't worried about that getting out and knows that no matter how the 2 games before this years game went that NC State can't play with Clemson and can't next year even with the extra bulletin board material. I like it because we know Dabo doesn't openly come out like that unless provoked but he graciously gave that statement away.

Oct 31, 2018, 2:57 PM

Absolutely, Dabo has never went out of his to attack somebody, but be assured that if he feels that someone has disrespected his team or his players in anyway, if not directly as he has done, but mostly in a round about way he will let them know that he doesn't appreciate their comments....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Up Next: Goat Yoga.***

Oct 30, 2018, 2:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2018, 2:39 PM

Now Muschamp is baving his coots doing headspace!! Here’s an artist sketch of this morning’s practice in the Coop.

Daily dose of Venables. LOL***

Oct 30, 2018, 3:04 PM

I'm starting to think

Oct 30, 2018, 6:03 PM

Dabo might take us places...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

We'll be seeing clips from this newsconference

Oct 30, 2018, 6:32 PM

for the next 30 years.

OMMMM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Is there another coach

Oct 30, 2018, 7:38 PM

Who has as much fun as Dabo? It's like every other coach approaches these sessions like it's root canal...or a poison-fest!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was HILARIOUS!!

Oct 30, 2018, 9:27 PM

DS and BV may go down as “Best Ever”

Oct 31, 2018, 2:44 PM

If you didn't think that was funny, then your humor senses has a defect bc, when he got to what BV was doing in the back, I visualized it and cracked the fk up!!!

Everyone should watch this

Oct 31, 2018, 3:25 PM

This is great story telling from Dabo. Hilarious. You owe it to yourself to watch this if you haven't. Stop reading my post and click Play

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic