Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Up-Date
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,081

Up-Date

May 1, 2020, 9:38 AM

After spending another long day in the yard yesterday I was ready for a little r&r. After freshining up I was relaxing in my favorite recliner enjoying my favorite adult beverage. Around 5:30 a delivery truck pulled up at the end of my walk by the curb. The truck was somewhat different from the usual delivery truck. It was a 1964 Ford econoline panel van with a magnetic sign on the door "Magic Carpet Delivery". The driver got out with a package and walked down the walk and laid it on the top step. I was standing behind the storm door waved and he returned the gesture with a motion I am not familiar with. He touched his forehead with his hand while slightly bowing and did a circular motion with his hand as he was leaving.

I stepped out onto the porch to retreive the package, while stooping to pick it up my keen eye noticed the return address; Uzbekistan. My heart began to race. Could it be? Yes! Yes! My haircut had arrived! I was overwhelmed with emotions and joyous anxiety as I raced inside to open my haircut. I carefully began opening the package, my palms were sweaty, my brow was covered with glistening droplets of moisture, finally the package was open. There was another box with a note attached. It read, Dear customer due to high demand we are unfortunately out of business haircuts, but included one of our more popular models at a lesser fee of $14.99 and am including a refund check for 50,609 Uzbekistan Soms (5 US dollars) signed A.A.B.F.H.I. Mahud. My mind was cluttered with thoughts, what could it be? Maybe a crew cut, possibly a fade, buzzcut, or finally a Quiff? I gently opened the inner box and gingerly removed the inner plastic bag. My eyes were closed with eager anticipation, I slowly opened them and there it lay on the counter, a mullet cut, a MULLET I screamed!!! The angst of the moment can only be described as to how Charlie Brown feels when Lucy always snatches the ball away!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Up-Date

May 1, 2020, 9:41 AM

Didn't you hear, football is coming back. Snap out of it!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Up-Date

May 1, 2020, 12:25 PM

You’ve really never seen someone gesture the weird renaissance ado?

You need to get out more...

That sucks but I would rather have the mullet than the Kirby

May 1, 2020, 12:54 PM

Smart bowl cut.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,081
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic