Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will Trump supporters allowed to criticize character again?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 53
| visibility 1,166

Will Trump supporters allowed to criticize character again?

Aug 24, 2020, 5:41 PM

To the ones that are left, will you criticize the character of politicians in the future?

I just don't see how that is possible without the obvious suggestion that you are a hypocrite.

I will also go out on a limb and say that you probably had plenty to say about character, values, integrity, etc. before 2016. Am I correct?

This will be one of my favorite parts to monitor, post-Trump.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dude...

Aug 24, 2020, 5:44 PM

there is nobody on the left or right that have been able to question the other "team's" character for quite some time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That really is a cop-out

Aug 24, 2020, 5:52 PM

There is no side that is perfect, but Trump and Trumpism are disgraceful. And the obvious elephant in the room is that these people speak the loudest about traditional values, family, personal responsibility, principles, etc. C'mon. When push came to shove, that stuff didn't matter. It's a bunch of Jerry Falwells. Trump just addresses their long list of grievances.

okay***

Aug 24, 2020, 5:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That really is a cop-out

Aug 24, 2020, 6:08 PM [ in reply to That really is a cop-out ]

Would something push you over the edge?

Aug 24, 2020, 6:14 PM

Like a bounty on American men and women? Not creating a national pandemic response when it is only affecting blue states? Surrounding himself with criminals, yes-men, and family members? Sabotaging the post-office before the election? Lying? More lying? Ignoring a pandemic? Setting a horrible example for children?

Where is the line? You know he is corrupt. Did you read the Senate Intelligence Report?

Re: Would something push you over the edge?

Aug 24, 2020, 6:17 PM

Aug 24, 2020, 6:42 PM

Oh, shut up. You really giving Trump the benefit of the doubt? You literally have to seek out news that is not critical of Trump.

And stop with the rioting and looting stuff. That is such a lame, transparent reason to vote for Trump. I would like if more left-leaning politicians would address it, but it so insignificant in the big picture. Also, Trumpers don't typically even live near these riots. It's just a stupid, disingenuous excuse to vote for Trump. Just tack it on the list of grievances..

Aug 24, 2020, 6:51 PM

Aug 24, 2020, 6:24 PM [ in reply to Would something push you over the edge? ]

1) What happened to that first story?
2) Trump’s response to pandemic was to follow all of Fauci’s mitigation requests.
3) that’s a problem. I guess the question is are all “criminals” being pursued with equal effort
4) Stuff happening at UPS is common procedure that has been going on for years, even under precious Obama
5) Lying ? See Hillary
6) More lying? See Biden
7) Setting Spoor example for children? Just Trump?

My line was crossed years ago. Sorry if I have become desensitized to poor behavior from politicians.

According to your list, you might need to brush up on your news by expanding your sources.

Dude, you know that's a lame response.

Aug 24, 2020, 6:46 PM

Do you refuse to pay attention to what is going on or are you too stubborn to admit that Trump is a conman? You literally could not select a worse leader for our country. You must know you're doing mental gymnastics.

This goes beyond politics.

I didn’t say Trump was a good person.

Aug 24, 2020, 6:58 PM

I have continually called him a moron. I do not like the way he talks to people. It is beneath the office.

But I have learned to take a wait and see approach to anything that calls itself news these days, whether it comes from FOX or a left-leaning source. But I don’t just wait, I try to research the information. Most of the time the information is twisted, conflated, or facts are omitted.

I think there is enough crap and lies being shoveled around by everybody.

You didn't address it from OP's list, so I'm curious...

Aug 24, 2020, 7:04 PM

did you read the Senate Intelligence Report that was recently released?

no***

Aug 24, 2020, 7:06 PM

Thanks. Were you aware it was released?***

Aug 24, 2020, 7:07 PM

why don't you say what you want to say?***

Aug 24, 2020, 7:09 PM

I'm genuinely curious, as it was a pretty big story

Aug 24, 2020, 7:15 PM

and you're one of the few reasonable pubs on this board so I trust your answers more.

lmao Deweather you can't get off of Russia Russia Russia

Aug 24, 2020, 7:17 PM

Would you believe Russia is trying to help Trump win again?

Aug 24, 2020, 7:25 PM

And you know that the Mueller Report did not conclude that Trump was "innocent". There was not enough information. It just so happens that everyone around was arrested - and that there were meetings and phone calls with Russians. And the people on the phone calls are shady to say the least. Paul Manafort? C'mon.

Trump has lied and cheated his whole career. Does an indictment really push you over the edge to not vote for him??

Re: Would you believe Russia is trying to help Trump win again?

Aug 24, 2020, 7:38 PM

how recent are we talking?

Aug 24, 2020, 7:18 PM [ in reply to I'm genuinely curious, as it was a pretty big story ]

and I'm assuming we're talking the bounty situation.

I have read about some reports (not read any reports), but I am unaware of anything within the last couple of weeks. I assume, rightly or wrongly, that if there is a major bombshell, we will hear about it.

No, not the bounty situation, it's about Russia influence

Aug 24, 2020, 7:26 PM

in 2016.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/press/senate-intel-releases-volume-5-bipartisan-russia-report

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/18/politics/senate-intelligence-report-russia-election-interference-efforts/index.html

Thanks, I'll read it***

Aug 24, 2020, 7:31 PM

speaking of pushed over the edge Mr. TDS

Aug 24, 2020, 6:45 PM [ in reply to Would something push you over the edge? ]

LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When people use terms like TDS, it makes it really easy

Aug 24, 2020, 6:52 PM

to decide if they are worth talking to.

not joey bidun...or you***

Aug 24, 2020, 8:45 PM [ in reply to Would something push you over the edge? ]

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: That really is a cop-out

Aug 24, 2020, 6:11 PM [ in reply to That really is a cop-out ]

I vote based on my hopes of retirement someday. I don’t vote for a spiritual leader. You can’t legislate morality. I do think it’s funny when Dems call conservatives hypocrites though.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Selective outrage***

Aug 24, 2020, 6:14 PM

I really can't imagine tuning into the news everyday

Aug 24, 2020, 6:22 PM [ in reply to Re: That really is a cop-out ]

and seeing more Trump BS and just shrugging my shoulders because I think I may be able to retire a year earlier.

And again, what does this have to do with "Dems"? I am not going to defend "Dems". Trump is your disaster, and it is happening right now. You could actually do something about it on November 3. He is not up to the task of being President, and worse, he doesn't even try to be. You think he is going to try to pull us out of this disaster? It doesn't even keep him up at night - but a negative TV segment will keep him up tweeting. This has gone beyond arguing 'R' vs 'D'.

Re: I really can't imagine tuning into the news everyday

Aug 24, 2020, 6:45 PM

Trump isn’t a disaster to me, I’m totally fine with every policy that he’s pushed...I’m not totally fine with the Dems policies. Everything else is just talk. Talk means nothing to me from politicians.

175,000 Americans would disagree with some of his policies

Aug 24, 2020, 6:50 PM

and would probably have a bit of an issue with someone with no morals handling any issue that affects Americans

Re: 175,000 Americans would disagree with some of his policies

Aug 24, 2020, 6:55 PM

When are you going to arrest him for mass murder? Once you blame a president for the flu, I have zero respect for any argument you make. You’re obviously delusional.

Re: 175,000 Americans would disagree with some of his policies

Aug 24, 2020, 6:58 PM

Are you really happy with Trump's response?

Aug 24, 2020, 7:19 PM

His attitude towards the virus has to be responsible for some deaths. I don't really care to guess, but his behavior was like a child. He refused to just take care of it. That's what happens when you think everything is about you.

I don't blame him for the flu

Aug 24, 2020, 7:15 PM [ in reply to Re: 175,000 Americans would disagree with some of his policies ]

But his refusal to accept it's seriousness and his spreading of misinformation is disgraceful. He has no interest in governing or leading. The virus bores him.

You are delusional if you think he has handled it well. I am not asking for some shut-down or drastic measures. He clearly downplayed it for months because he thought it was a reflection on him. It is not debatable.

It’s telling that you think that preferring

Aug 24, 2020, 8:56 PM [ in reply to That really is a cop-out ]

A lifelong bigoted, corrupt, kiddie feeling, hair smelling, co-worker assaulting do-nothing puts you on some sort of moral high ground.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: dude...

Aug 24, 2020, 6:47 PM [ in reply to dude... ]

I haven't seen poor character to extremity of Trump's in office in my lifetime.

You weren't alive during Clinton?***

Aug 24, 2020, 6:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You weren't alive during Clinton?***

Aug 24, 2020, 6:50 PM

Only a man of great character would use a fine cigar.

Which one?***

Aug 24, 2020, 6:53 PM [ in reply to You weren't alive during Clinton?*** ]

Re: You weren't alive during Clinton?***

Aug 24, 2020, 6:54 PM [ in reply to You weren't alive during Clinton?*** ]

I was and Clinton has very poor character. He is just a few notches up from Trump. That is saying something.

Re: Will Trump supporters allowed to criticize character again?

Aug 24, 2020, 6:24 PM

Lol as if there was a shred of character in anyone supporting Trump

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2020, 6:47 PM

How do you measure character?

I admit, I'm deplorable and belong in the basket with the...

Aug 24, 2020, 7:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Will Trump supporters allowed to criticize character again? ]

rest of the reprehensible and irredeemable Trump supporters. Such as that made a lot of people dammmmed sure to support Hillary in 2016. About 320 electoral votes worth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2020, 7:10 PM

you are just mad that we hired a democrat to whoop hillary

No, that is what a simpleton would think

Aug 24, 2020, 7:16 PM

Trump is just a terrible person, and he is stupid. He thinks we're all stupid too. Some of us are.

Re: No, that is what a simpleton would think

Aug 24, 2020, 7:26 PM

sounds like a trump tweet lol

i think you are showing yourself to be quite the simpleton

Aug 24, 2020, 10:04 PM [ in reply to No, that is what a simpleton would think ]

actually

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i think you are showing yourself to be quite the simpleton

Aug 24, 2020, 10:22 PM

deplorable

actually

How has 'I'm not him,' become a good campaign slogan?

Aug 24, 2020, 7:40 PM

It comes from a candidate who doesn't want his record scrutinized or questioned. I know dems are real excited about beating Trump but the fact that Biden isn't Trump is not going to reach anyone who is concerned with the real life issues such as, freedom, peace and security, national, economic or personal security.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How has 'I'm not him,' become a good campaign slogan?

Aug 24, 2020, 8:20 PM

I think Democrats are much better than Republicans at recognizing issues that face Americans. These were mentioned in the DNC. That does not mean their solutions are always effective or a responsibility of the government. There is plenty Democrats stand for. There is actually diversity in the party. Trump is that bad, though. Trumpism represents a very narrow cross-section of Americans. Most people are voting against him. It is that simple.

Re: How has 'I'm not him,' become a good campaign slogan?

Aug 24, 2020, 8:27 PM

304 electoral vote was Trump final score. Claiming a moral victory because of the popular vote was like claiming a moral victory when your boys got 550 total yds of offense and lost by 5 touchdowns.

It might make you sleep if you get drunk enough to get over the loss.

2016??

Aug 24, 2020, 8:32 PM

It's really this simple. How long are we going to put up with this circus?

https://twitter.com/MichaelSteele/status/1298017329498984448?s=19

Re: 2016??

Aug 24, 2020, 9:18 PM

dont care what steele has to say

Replies: 53
| visibility 1,166
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic