Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Swinney updates Lawson's injury status
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

FB Update: Swinney updates Lawson's injury status

Dec 31, 2015, 9:11 PM

Swinney updates Lawson's injury status

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That means he's out. When Dabo says it's minor

Dec 31, 2015, 9:13 PM

It ain't. Only injury that hasn't been minor was Williams in the first game this season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That means he's out. When Dabo says it's minor

Dec 31, 2015, 9:16 PM

Either I've been drinking too much or you have.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know you've raised a real tiger fan when you ask your son what he wants his cub scout pinewood derby car to be and he says a Tiger!

could possibly be both***

Dec 31, 2015, 9:40 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That means he's out. When Dabo says it's minor

Dec 31, 2015, 9:37 PM [ in reply to That means he's out. When Dabo says it's minor ]

It means that Shaq will play. And I'm still wondering why after 14 games of winning every game, we still have some fans will chose the worse to believe over the good. It's just amazing of the lack of faith some have for our team. The sky isn't falling on Clemson FB, our players are raising the roof to the next level!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have total faith in our team. I had faith when Shaq went

Dec 31, 2015, 9:53 PM

out. I have faith in Dabo's coaching. I do NOT have as much faith in his postgame diagnosis of injuries.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have total faith in our team. I had faith when Shaq went

Jan 1, 2016, 10:17 PM

Please go be a fan elsewhere then. You clearly don't understand regardless of what you know you don't show the enemy your hand too early. Dabo isn't a doctor he gets advice from them just like his assistant coaches. If you don't understand that already, you don't understand football.

Dissagree

Jan 1, 2016, 10:25 AM [ in reply to That means he's out. When Dabo says it's minor ]

The way Shaq was running and jumping around on the sideline it couldn't have been that bad. My thought was this was something that probably had been nagging and they decided to keep him out after he tweaked it as a precaution. I would guarantee Shaq and the staff will do everything possible to have him ready to play Monday night in zona. This is not Clowney we are talking about, Shaq has already played injured this season and is to much of a competitor and cares to much about his team to sit out if there is any way he can play at all.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic