Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots will be Coots!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Coots will be Coots!

Jul 20, 2017, 10:13 AM

Had one tell me yesterday that Clemson lost too much talent on offense, and they had the majority of their team coming back!
I just responded " same team that lost 56-7?, maybe that'll bring the score back to 45-7!"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots will be Coots!

Jul 20, 2017, 11:08 AM

I would have told him, y'all will win this year. That would have been a bigger heart break when they lose again.

He would have told the coots on fgf that a Tiger fan thinks we will lose and hopefully build the confidence the ones that don't know much about FB, and break their ?? s also even more. They are complete idiots you know!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, that's really the best way to handle some of those

Jul 21, 2017, 8:47 AM

idiots.

"Yes, we lost everybody. You've got the best receiving corps on the country. If you don't win by three touchdowns at home there'll be something terribly wrong."

Jul 20, 2017, 11:15 AM

You can't reason with them had a uscjr fan get mad last year when I was lughtnat their umass game and he swore up and down they were going to kick our ###. He had no logic or facts just kept bringing up nc st. We will stomp them at Willy B no excuses!

Jul 21, 2017, 5:40 AM

We need to show up in massive amounts of Clemson fans at Billy Brice to witness this epic beat down again!

Jul 20, 2017, 11:17 AM

Going on the 4th off season that the media and local yokels have used the rationale that Clemson will not be a very good team due to the losses on this side or that side .
When do they catch up to where we as fans are ? There may be some minor fluctuations...but the ship is steady under Capt. Dabo Swinney .
Sooner or later they'll catch up .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Clemson is a powerhouse program right now.

Jul 20, 2017, 1:11 PM

We have been a model of consistency and should be given the benefit of the doubt as a top ten team until something happens to show otherwise. I don't know why so many continue to live in denial about this.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perhaps he feels that losing a few offensive players

Jul 20, 2017, 11:19 AM

will cause us to lose 25 in a row to them? Because that's what it'll take for this thing to be a rivalry again.

Making up a 25 game deficit in college football

Jul 20, 2017, 11:33 AM

would undoubtedly require 50-75 years to accomplish....remember....for every game the Tigers would win, the chickens would have to win two,.....that's more or less a lifetime

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Blah, blah, blah !!!!

Jul 20, 2017, 11:27 AM

Those tards have been saying the same thing about the Clemson defense for the last four years too and how has that worked-out for them?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Classic!***

Jul 20, 2017, 11:34 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

"majority of their team coming back"

Jul 20, 2017, 11:40 AM

Nothing to brag about.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

The majority of their team coming back is akin to...

Jul 20, 2017, 11:44 AM

winning the bikini contest at fat camp or being the tallest midget.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: The majority of their team coming back is akin to...***

Jul 20, 2017, 11:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: The majority of their team coming back is akin to...******

Jul 20, 2017, 11:52 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

That is because they don't know what it means to reload.

Jul 20, 2017, 11:40 AM

To reload you first have to be loaded in talent, and aside of one 5 year stretch, talent is something they have been short on.

Is he a betting man?

Jul 20, 2017, 5:46 PM

...it could be good for you if he is a betting man.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic