Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
That huge disparity in TV revenue has really put Tiger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

That huge disparity in TV revenue has really put Tiger

Jan 30, 2017, 10:53 AM

football behind the 8 ball.

When will we ever catch up to the Cocks??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Not until we join the Big 12 will we be able to compete

Jan 30, 2017, 11:14 AM

on a level playing field.

The ACC is a dying conference.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A level playing field would be a drainage nightmare.***

Jan 30, 2017, 11:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: A level playing field would be a drainage nightmare.***

Jan 30, 2017, 3:05 PM

that's funny.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seriously?

Jan 30, 2017, 2:13 PM [ in reply to Not until we join the Big 12 will we be able to compete ]

The ACC is a "dying conference"?! The ACC just completed is best year ever in football, & the future is looking bright. The ACC has a legitimate claim to being the best all-sports conference in America. And you think we should quit the ACC, of which Clemson is a founding member, to join a conference with less stability, a much more uncertain future, less equitable sharing of revenue, which is under the domination of Texas, & which makes no geographic sense whatsoever for us? Seriously, where do people come up with this stuff?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seriously?

Jan 30, 2017, 2:14 PM

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

LMFAO, you must be new here.***

Jan 30, 2017, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Seriously? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: Seriously?

Jan 30, 2017, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Seriously? ]

It's that new thing called sarcasm. He made a funny.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That huge disparity in TV revenue has really put Tiger

Jan 30, 2017, 11:29 AM

as long as Alabama keeps sharing the money with the rest of it's young-ins, we'll never ketchup!!

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

Jan 30, 2017, 11:34 AM

Our focus needs to be on bass fishing. That's where it's at. When the bass fishing team becomes elite, then the revenue will follow.

Jan 30, 2017, 11:36 AM

do whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttra?

Last I heard they were breaking ground on a $30 million football complex.

Jan 30, 2017, 11:36 AM

Riding around campus I don't see any football related construction going on at Clemson. How you think them building a beautiful facility, and us just sitting on our hands, is not an indicator of the $ gap is beyond me.

#fail

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Last I heard they were breaking ground on a $30 million football complex.

Jan 30, 2017, 12:15 PM

You all fail to realize just how much money it takes to have a womans basketball team .
Not to mention teaching a chicken to drive a bass boat . yeah , you for to got about all them worms
and thangs .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2017, 2:30 PM

The Gamecocks really don't need a facility like Clemson. Just their name alone will attract all of the top 2** and 3*** recruits. They play in the SEC before the biggest crowds and they hope to climb out of the SEC East cellar in the next generation or two. Their coaching staff has the best recruiters in the country. Clemson will never again get the top plyers in South Carolina because the Gamecocks rule the roost in this state. Our coach is a clown, he does not know how to coach and he pretends to be a Christian. No one in the country, other than South Carolina, Georgia and North Carolina, even know where Clemson is located. We cheat. pay our players and there is a church in Clemson that has Dabo in their pocket. Our 1981 national championship does not count because we cheated. The officials gave us the win over Alabama. Did you see those illegal picks? Ohio State didn't want to be there because they had to have one week of extra practice before playing Clemson.

I'd better quit because I'm beginning to feel sorry for the coots. Oh heck, I got the words in the wrong place. It should read, "I'm beginning to feel the coots are sorry".

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic