Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Watson accepts Davey O'Brien award
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

FB Update: Watson accepts Davey O'Brien award

Feb 16, 2016, 8:53 AM

Watson accepts Davey O'Brien award

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Watson accepts Davey O'Brien award

Feb 16, 2016, 9:03 AM

Great award, for a great player on great team. Classy all the way, and great answer on the NFL question.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What if we knew DW4 would pull a Spiller and...

Feb 16, 2016, 9:05 AM

...return for his senior year?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

That #4 never looked better..Fuller & now DW !

Feb 16, 2016, 9:09 AM

Keep ROCKing!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That #4 never looked better..Fuller & now DW !

Feb 16, 2016, 9:31 AM

My Dad is an acquaintance of Steve Fuller, friend of his brother Mike. I was very wary when I heard Watson wanted to wear the number 4 during his career at Clemson. I must say, there couldn't be a better human being on this planet to embody the number 4! I am true believer! I am a lifelong fan Deshaun Watson wherever he goes! Much like Woolford, the Perry brothers, Brian Dawkins, Woody Dantzler, Charlie Whitehurst, Brandon Streeter, CJ Spiller, Charlie Baughman, Danny Ford, Nuk Hopkins, Sammy Watkins, Levon Kirkland, and a handful of other Clemson greats to thrill ,e throughout the years! Watson has a little something special that you only see once, maybe twice in a lifetime. If you're lucky enough, he is at your school. I think Watson has a chance to be the Michael Jordan of football. I don't heap praise like this lightly! There is t an ounce of quit in him! I'm so thankful, he was born a Clemson Tiger! I think being a Tiger is something God graces you with at birth! Either you're a Tiger, or you aren't! We get to enjoy this young man for one, maybe two more seasons! He could SHOULD win the Heisman this year (shoulda won last year), could, should win the National Championship next year! I'm already making Tampa plans now! I have the utmost faith in this young man! As long as we have a healthy DW4 at the helm, we have a chance! I'm serving notice to all you HOMERS at eSECpn, we will be back next year! We are going to spoil your SEC dominance party! If not for an onside kick, we would be shooting for back to back!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Watson accepts Davey O'Brien award

Feb 16, 2016, 1:58 PM

I want to live it up for as long as I can, meaning. He is getting much booty, and he isn't getting anxious to leave that behind. Young man, you owe it to yourself to enjoy every second of it for as long as you can. The NFL isn't going anywhere right now, so breath it all in and enjoy the smell and the taste of it bc we can't relive what has passed us by.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic