Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Speaking of Ted Nugent, who can listen to this noise?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 428

Speaking of Ted Nugent, who can listen to this noise?

Jul 2, 2020, 9:46 AM

Kind of a cross between Foghat and Loverboy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fit99l6kHyA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That

Jul 2, 2020, 9:48 AM

Is an insult to Foghat and Loverboy

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can

Jul 2, 2020, 9:49 AM

it's kickass

and btw, what is wrong with Foghat and Loverboy?

https://youtu.be/bD_fmaw1CNY

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

You’ve always been a more well rounded music lover

Jul 2, 2020, 9:53 AM

than me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Firmly siding with Willmo on this.***

Jul 2, 2020, 9:55 AM

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Speaking of Ted Nugent, who can listen to this noise?

Jul 2, 2020, 10:22 AM

MacytuSnpo nlafu2dsor0ed · Shared with Public
Ted Nugent knocks it out of the park:
“Why do I have to stay home just because ?????? are scared? How about ?????? stay home....?????? stay in ???????? house indefinitely, ?????? wear a mask, ?????? socially distance yourself from me, ?????? avoid restaurants, ?????? avoid baseball games, ?????? stay off the roads, ?????? avoid malls and beaches and parks, ?????? believe the made up death numbers, ?????? believe the media hype, ?????? get your toxic vaccine while avoiding vitamin C, sunshine and the things God gave us to actually heal,
I'm done playing ???????? dumb game. We are not “all in this together.” I'm not wearing ???????? dumb tin foil hat anymore. I’m no longer going to be a prisoner of your fear. I'm no longer staying in my house or catering to ?????? because ?????? are scared. I'm not wearing a mask and I'm not staying 6 feet away from you anymore because I'm not afraid of you. You are not my enemy and if I get sick, it's not because of ??????, it's because of me and my system, which not only have I been addressing for quite some time, but I also know how to treat if I get sick.
This virus (or whatever it is) is already circulating. Millions of people have already encountered it, as it's been circulating around the world probably since last September. You WILL have to confront this thing, if you haven’t already. There is no way around it, unless you lock yourself up in your house and it somehow doesn't manage to hop on some mail or some groceries that you ordered online.
???????? fear is not an excuse to destroy America. ???????? fear is not my fear and your fear does not have the right to interfere with my life, my job, my income or my future as a free American citizen. So if you're scared, you can just put your tin foil hat on, or even wrap foil all around your whole body - or around your whole house if you wish - but please keep your fear contained to your little corner of the world and don't contaminate me or my family or my Country.”

TED NUGENT IS A GREAT AMERICAN

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope his respirator tube gets clogged***

Jul 2, 2020, 10:27 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope his respirator tube gets clogged***

Jul 2, 2020, 10:49 AM

ANOTHER SNOWFLAKE CHIMES IN. THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE THE KIND AND COMPASSIONATE TYPES.

Easy there captain, I think the more snowflakish

Jul 2, 2020, 10:59 AM

move is crying about not being able to go to Big Lots or Family Dollar or wherever you shop without a mask on.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty sure he made his first wrong turn at the corner of

Jul 2, 2020, 11:03 AM

Kind St. and Compassionate Ln.

Isn't that a Night Ranger song?***

Jul 2, 2020, 11:13 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Common mistake.

Jul 2, 2020, 11:19 AM

It was actually Enuff Z'nuff.

America, for all of it's faults...

Jul 2, 2020, 10:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Speaking of Ted Nugent, who can listen to this noise? ]

has never been a egotistical blowhard.

So why would being one make someone a Great American?

Re: Speaking of Ted Nugent, who can listen to this noise?

Jul 2, 2020, 10:23 AM

NOT MANY BETTER SONGS THAN STRANGLEHOLD

The Nuggets is an American icon

Jul 2, 2020, 10:29 AM

And his music is played in the welcome parlor at the heavenly gates.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deer Joseph,

Jul 2, 2020, 10:31 AM

You sir need to retreat to a private room and proceed to #### yourself.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Sounds like sound advice.***

Jul 2, 2020, 10:47 AM

If we're going with geriatric classic rock political pundits

Jul 2, 2020, 11:34 AM

I'd much prefer to hear from Alice Cooper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXZcJojTucg

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heck, yea.***

Jul 2, 2020, 1:02 PM

WE GET IT YOURE AN REO SPEEDWAGON MAN***

Jul 2, 2020, 11:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

REO!

Jul 2, 2020, 11:58 AM

nice

https://youtu.be/HR8CnXn8LY0

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was thinking more along the lines of Air Supply.***

Jul 2, 2020, 12:40 PM [ in reply to WE GET IT YOURE AN REO SPEEDWAGON MAN*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

mello Ted has a half dozen killer tracks, as does Foghat.

Jul 2, 2020, 12:41 PM

I get Loverboy confused with other more generic rockers like them, so can't really comment on them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

here you go

Jul 2, 2020, 2:02 PM

then

https://youtu.be/DbqEao3aQpU

Replies: 23
| visibility 428
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic