Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any of You with Coot relatives have a good story to share?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,517

Any of You with Coot relatives have a good story to share?

Nov 26, 2017, 7:30 PM

Won't tell them what you said, either.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanksgiving dinner with my coot brother...

Nov 26, 2017, 7:33 PM

I was talking about our schedule being much more difficult that theirs and he said: Beating Wofford is much more impressive than beating the Citadel.

my reply: what do you guys know about beating the Citadel?

That was the end of our conversation...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah I don't talk to them about football.

Nov 26, 2017, 7:34 PM

And none of them went to that school, but somehow they're fans.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Any of You with Coot relatives have a good story to share?

Nov 26, 2017, 7:47 PM

We use to have watch parties but nowadays everyone is busy coots/Clemson weekend......

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BiLl, stories about coot relatives are never ‘good’

Nov 26, 2017, 8:02 PM

Case in point: my coot cousin posted a pic of our pre-game victory walk last night - he was at the game (“...orange is ugliest color ever...”) on fb, (I replied with pic of my NC Mtn sunrise in brilliant ‘Clemson orange’); then he claimed: “... just wait until all of Spurrier’s players were gone...” (I reminded him Muschamp recruited Bentley, right?); then he pointed out he followed ALL college sports - NCAAW, NCAAM, Palmetto Challenge, etc., so he would be reminding me when we lost to them in other sports (I offered NCAAF had highest attendance, revenue, AND the game was for ‘The State Championship’); then he says we’ve never beat them when they were top 20 and we played a weak schedule (I supplied links to our SOS of #4 vs theirs at #57, then this AM added the updated Strength of Record with us at #1); THEN I added a gif of a baby crying, followed by a screenshot of the students throwing bottles and flipping birds with the observation that gamecock fans were an embarrassment to ALL South Carolinians...

....at which point he deleted the original post - and all my and a few other family member’s comments - later this morning and I’ve heard nothing from him since.

I did later post the screenshot from here with the ‘Cover Eight Defensive Alignment’ on the Hunter Renfrow TD - and tagged him. Got a bunch of likes/laughs from other family members, Tigers and Coots, but nothing from my cuz....

Unfortunately, he’ll be ‘back’.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Any of You with Coot relatives have a good story to share?

Nov 26, 2017, 8:46 PM

My sister’s husband is a blind coot homer. The greatest story I can tell about him is he keeps his football-ignorant mouth shut around me now. ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,517
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic