Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lou Holtz
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Lou Holtz

Jul 18, 2020, 12:19 PM

I have seen Lou Holtz several times on TV recently and was amazed at how much he has aged. I don't believe I would be accused of bragging but at almost 99 I believe I look younger than 83 year old Lou. Being poor and not being in the limelight must have it's rewards. I must also confess I've never been accused of being handsome. It's difficult to hide ugly.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lou Holtz

Jul 18, 2020, 12:29 PM

I'm not an advocate for Lou but he has had a rough
time over the last several years. His wife was in
very poor health and he recently lost her. Lou has
never been, even remotely, handsome. The last few
years have aged him even more. Say a prayer for Lou.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2020, 3:04 PM

true and he plays lots of golf. time in the sun will age you. and at his age there may be some medical things. I have always thought he can appear so nice when the cameras are on but some of his outakes make you think he is a self absorbed jerk when they arent. I loved us hanging 63 on them. I also love how he is a former ND HC and tries to act like his coot time never happened as anyone would.
Mr. 0-11

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2020, 1:25 PM

But you're a Lion of a man! And a Tiger too!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2020, 1:39 PM

Louis ----Hope all is well with you. Where have you been hiding lately? Take care.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trust me Joe - age has a way

Jul 18, 2020, 1:31 PM

of either hiding ugly or changing people’s perception of what it is. At least in some cases

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2020, 1:39 PM

https://youtu.be/aGRTHYDonE0

When I think of Lou 63-17 comes to mind. I’m sure the decision to coach the coots didn’t help.

Praying for him and his family.

Joe you are an incredible example for all of us! You are pretty Joe, as beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jul 18, 2020, 1:42 PM

Lou has my respect. Look at what he did at South Carolina, plus he seems to be a genuinely good man. I regret giving him such a hard time at his last game in the valley. He probably couldn't hear me from the upper deck. At least, I hope not. He said, we probably will not have football because nobody has the courage to step up and say whether we are playing or not. He pegged the college presidents right, calling them a bunch of liberals.

I can honestly say, Mr. Joe...

Jul 18, 2020, 1:53 PM

Of all the 99 year olds on T-Net, you’re BY FAR the handsomest!

??

~JKB

Jul 18, 2020, 2:17 PM

Could be he doesn’t have the benefit of a makeup person you are used to when he appeared on espn

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Could be he doesn’t have the benefit of a makeup person you are used to when he appeared on espn

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2020, 3:34 PM

CJoe, life treats us all differently, I guess.Many people tell me that I don’t look like a 91 year old. In fact I was so young looking The nickname,” Kid”, was given to me while a cadet at Clemson. I can say, in all honestly, that I was handsome. My dear wife told me so 63 years ago.??

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ Like your style & humor tiger kid..

Jul 18, 2020, 7:13 PM

and it’s very difficult to realize you & Joe21 are in your 90’s due to y’all’s spunk & positiveness, while puny me is dreading turning 80 next May!

Saying, I need to grow some. LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^ Like your style & humor tiger kid..

Jul 19, 2020, 1:09 PM

Thanks, Bill. I think you have the spunk to move on into the 90’s with grace. Don’t grow up too fast. Keep a young attitude.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks to Joe, Kid and Bill...

Jul 19, 2020, 1:33 PM

As a 55 year old youngster I mostly just lurk this board these days. It is great to see the epitome of Clemson Gentleman in how you three conduct yourselves on this forum. Thanks for your wisdom and the example you provide.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic