Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Off topic .... Unlucky me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Off topic .... Unlucky me

Jun 15, 2015, 7:23 PM

Well, i have had heart problems all year. I'm feeling better but it's been my hardest year ever. I'm still feeling pains here and there in my chest but I think it's sore muscles from working out but who knows. Seems like this whole year has been tough. My car threw a rod right not too far before paying it off to top it off and of course with the hottest week this year coming, my AC went out and it's the compressor. Of course I'll pay that and of course it'll be a week before its fixed most likely. And my second toilet just broke...Sigh....

But I will say one thing. The night the ambulance came and got me I thought I was dying and I was telling my family goodbye. No matter how bad the year has been so far, I'm grateful for the last couple months to tell my kids how much I love them and I've spent a ton a time with them.

Life really is short. Cherish every day. You never know when it'll all end. Go tigers! And I hope every last one of you has a terrific year and a great football season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Off topic .... Unlucky me

Jun 15, 2015, 7:26 PM

Heart , engine , air conditioner and toilet .

Man , you have had a bad run . Still , several months to turn this thing around , and Tiger Football is right around the corner .
Buck up !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

yrah it's been a rough year but

Jun 15, 2015, 7:35 PM

Many have had it far worse I'm sure. It sure does make appreciate the little things. A streak of good luck sure would be nice lol. At least the toilet was a small thing but I was thinking.... You have got to b kidding me. :)

Jun 15, 2015, 7:38 PM

You are long overdue for some good luck! I hope it comes your way soon...

Jun 15, 2015, 7:41 PM

Hopefully all of your "bad luck" has passed and you have many great years ahead with your family

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

I'll share what gets me through thick and thin:

Jun 15, 2015, 7:48 PM

Romans 8:28

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll share what gets me through thick and thin:

Jun 15, 2015, 8:09 PM

> Romans 8:28

yep, that is it in a nutshell.

If you're near Gville and need a good A/C guy tmail me

Jun 15, 2015, 8:15 PM

Hope your health situation, and your luck in general improves! Seems you have a good perspective on things though, that will carry you further than anything. I've had a health scare, or two, as of late. Turns out it's mainly due to dehydration.

Will keep you in my prayers!

Keep your head up brother!

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Re: If you're near Gville and need a good A/C guy tmail me

Jun 15, 2015, 8:21 PM

You'll be there to cheer with us. Keep positive and pray, pray, pray. Things will work out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 15, 2015, 8:26 PM

Look at the bright side. You may have threw a rod in your car, but with you working out, hopefully your heart gets better so no one will throw a rod in your best girl friend;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Praying for you. Things WILL get better !***

Jun 15, 2015, 8:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Praying for you. Things WILL get better !***

Jun 15, 2015, 8:34 PM

On a lighter note, I will not ask you to dog sit my $1,000 hunting dog this weekend. Sure as the world, as soon as I was out of sight, he would pull out his collar and get run over ! Take care.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers for you.***

Jun 15, 2015, 10:02 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hoping your luck turns.***

Jun 15, 2015, 8:31 PM

null

Message was edited by: Francis Marion®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Thanks for sharing. Praying for you!***

Jun 15, 2015, 9:40 PM

Thank you guys!

Jun 15, 2015, 9:46 PM

Very kind words. I really appreciate it

My RX for you

Jun 15, 2015, 10:32 PM

In your new air conditioned den sit deep in your lazy boy recliner with your icy six pack of your favorite porter. Put in last year's USC game followed by the OK bowl game, and sleep well. Take 2 aspirins and call me in the morning.

PS: If your wife happens to run off with the HVAC repairman, you may have to bring out the big guns...Try the 1977 USC game.

Interventional Cardiologist

Jun 15, 2015, 11:08 PM

If you live in the Pee Dee area and you need a cardiologist let me know. My son has his practice in the area....God Bless you!

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic