Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thanks for giving us a reason to be glad you don't claim Clemson in your introduction Nuk!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Thanks for giving us a reason to be glad you don't claim Clemson in your introduction Nuk!

Oct 26, 2020, 10:19 PM

Very disappointed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks for giving us a reason to be glad you don't claim Clemson in your introduction Nuk!

Oct 26, 2020, 10:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

InB4 someone calls you a racist while man.***

Oct 26, 2020, 10:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Nobody here assumes someone's gender or race

Oct 26, 2020, 10:59 PM

without first asking which pronoun they prefer and which 'hood they grew up in.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A "while man?"

Oct 27, 2020, 8:41 AM [ in reply to InB4 someone calls you a racist while man.*** ]

And don't bother fixing it, I already screen shooted it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Thanks for giving us a reason to be glad you don't claim Clemson in your introduction Nuk!

Oct 26, 2020, 11:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are in a minority, if you do not appreciate Nuk.

Oct 26, 2020, 11:31 PM

You know nothing of his personal life, what he has had to face as a Black Man. In fact that makes you a racist!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You are in a minority, if you do not appreciate Nuk.

Oct 27, 2020, 12:04 AM

Kind if hard to constantly keep saying you know nothing of someone's personal life when you keep cramming how bad his personal life down people's throat. And no one even cares you and Hopkins are "boys" and he once let you drive him to McDonalds.

According to you he grew up in a Kenyan orphanage and had to search the streets for food and an abandoned bamboo hut as shelter.

And after all this, he decided to travel the streets on a used donkey just for the opportunity to flip off a bunch of white people

LMAO!***

Oct 27, 2020, 12:37 AM [ in reply to You are in a minority, if you do not appreciate Nuk. ]

Oct 27, 2020, 12:37 AM [ in reply to You are in a minority, if you do not appreciate Nuk. ]

Its gotten so bad at this point I cant tell what people are saying is real or sarcasm.

Did you learn that in a no-show UNCheat class?***

Oct 27, 2020, 8:20 AM [ in reply to You are in a minority, if you do not appreciate Nuk. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Oct 27, 2020, 8:45 AM [ in reply to You are in a minority, if you do not appreciate Nuk. ]

You cant claim racism at every turn. Thats stupid. People get sick of nonsense and color has nothing to do with it.

Me personally, hopkins is a good player but as a person, i dont care for him. You see, thats my choice. I dont need your permission to feel that way.
And you are correct, i dont know his history and i dont care either. He doesnt know me and i could care less if he likes me.

He could learn a thing or two from people like spiller. Spiller i like. That also is my choice.

Oct 27, 2020, 8:17 PM

Had both my boys in nuk shirts for the game last night, although we root for the sea chickens. Saw today’s story, washed the jerseys quick and wore them again tonight. Love that guy. Showing folks who number one is, whilst In a Ferrari!!!!!!!!! Whilst on his way to beast it all over the Seattle D! Omg. The legend grows.

Oct 27, 2020, 4:45 AM

Remember karma is a b**** maybe you will get lucky and your kids will tell u to f*** off one day while shooting u n your wife the bird daddy nuk did it n you approved whats up?

Oct 27, 2020, 6:42 AM

Yep. That guy is a first class parent. Can’t wait to see what kind of citizens his idol worshiping kids become.

Yep. Wild guess here - kids like his are why no one wants to

Oct 27, 2020, 6:54 AM

be teachers any more.

Wow.

Nuk is a LOT of things but not in the top 1000 of my list of people I’d like my kids to emulate or hold in high regard.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Oct 27, 2020, 8:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Thanks for giving us a reason to be glad you don't claim Clemson in your introduction Nuk! ]

it's funny how trumpkins are such pathetic snowflakes.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You ladies need a safe space, crayons or tampoons?

Oct 27, 2020, 6:49 AM

maybe a little Midol?

No, but I do need a dictionary to tell me what a "tampoon"

Oct 27, 2020, 7:09 AM

is.

Oh...wait...clever.

Re: No, but I do need a dictionary to tell me what a "tampoon"

Oct 27, 2020, 7:21 AM

Bengal Billy I just looked up tampoon. It’s the stopper of a barrel. How insulting that he called you that!!!

How many credit hours does that task earn at UNCheat?***

Oct 27, 2020, 8:21 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Oct 27, 2020, 8:23 AM

It has always been my contention that once a player leaves Clemson, and especially if he goes pro, he is no longer a Clemson player . He is a "former" Clemson player.
So do you pull for "him" even if he is playing for a particular team you might not like?
I "certainly" don't.
So let's play Pick the Wide Receiver.
Rules of the game;
1)It's my rules.
2) Sammy vs Nuke. Chiefs vs the Cardinals.
3) You have to pick one team to pull for, or you are disqualified. Which team do you pull for?
4) Any questions, see Rule 1.

I'm sure NUK doesn't give a F but you think

Oct 27, 2020, 8:44 AM

about it

null

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic