Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC Digital Network FYI - Samsung Smartv
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

ACC Digital Network FYI - Samsung Smartv

Jul 8, 2019, 11:22 PM

Not sure if this has been shared yet, but if you have a newer model (2017-present) Samsung Smart TV you have free access to the ACCDN. Samsung has launched its own TV streaming platform named TV plus and it is available when you connect your smartv to your home network. The ACCDN is apart of the TVPlus lineup. The ACCDN is going to be the new location of a lot of Clemson sporting events including our opening game against GT. So, if you have a Samsung TV, check before you pay money elsewhere to get this channel. It is TVplus channel 1060. Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s amazing how many new content streaming

Jul 8, 2019, 11:35 PM

Services are on the way, AT&T, Apple, and Google are coming soon.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC Digital Network FYI - Samsung Smartv

Jul 8, 2019, 11:52 PM

Very cool! I've got it! It checks out.

I have Verizon FiOS, so I will get the ACC channel, but nice to know I can get through Samsung as an alternative.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC Digital Network FYI - Samsung Smartv

Jul 9, 2019, 12:29 AM

I think there is some confusion here. The ACC Digital Network is not the same thing as the upcoming ACC Network.

The "ACC Digital Network" is a digital video network from Stadium and Raycom Sports that offers highlights, replays of classic games, and other features. It is available as an app on many platforms and you can access it on theACC.com.

The "ACC Network" is a new linear television network from ESPN. This is where live sporting events will occur.

You will not be able to watch the Clemson versus Georgia Tech football game live on the ACC Digital Network. You will need to have the ACC Network from a provider, such as DIRECTV or Hulu Live TV or Verizon FIOS or one of the other providers that have already agreed to, or will soon agree to carry it. Now, the ACC Digital Network may offer some highlights during the game, but that is about it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for clarifying. Could have differentiated those a bit***

Jul 9, 2019, 1:39 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gave you a thumbs up because...

Jul 9, 2019, 8:14 AM

I had been wondering why my TV kept starting up in some app called TV Plus but never took the time to find out what it is and why the TV was on that app.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic