Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NFL Draft
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

NFL Draft

Feb 6, 2014, 3:13 PM

I hate when they say, "Tajh Boyd was only good because of the talent around him." Do they think an NFL team isn't going to have talent around him???

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where is that quote from? Who said that?***

Feb 6, 2014, 3:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Where is that quote from? Who said that?***

Feb 6, 2014, 3:19 PM

Quick notes on Mel Kiper's Clemson NFL projections

by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, February 6, 2014 10:59 AM

Sammy Watkins
Pos: WR Height: 6-1 Weight: 205 Hometown: Fort Myers, FL (South Fort Myers HS) Years Played: 2011 - 2013

Player Photo ESPN's Mel Kiper during his conference call had the following projections on Clemson players for the upcoming NFL draft:

Sammy Watkins: Kiper doesn't see Watkins getting past the fifth pick. Maybe down to the tenth pick at the most. Kiper said he could see Watkins drafted by Cleveland.

Tajh Boyd: Kiper projects fifth or sixth round for Tajh Boyd. Kiper said Boyd was helped at Clemson by having a lot of talent surrounding him, but he thinks that Boyd will make a team and be a career backup.

Brandon Thomas: Kiper projects second or third round for Brandon Thomas. He could play tackle, or end up, "a Pro Bowl guard."

Bashaud Breeland: Kiper projects as high as second round for Breeland.

Martavis Bryant: Kiper projects as a third or fourth round pick for Bryant.

http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/Quick-notes-Mel-Kipers-Clemson-NFL-projections-14842

unless of course that crumptom dood got it wrong; it could happen.

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't really know what to think about that

Feb 6, 2014, 3:26 PM

I want to root for Tajh, and I think he has the potential to be a starter, but honestly it's hard to argue with.

Nuk and Sammy have made Tajh look pretty good at times. But when TB is on, he doesn't miss a throw.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

yeps, he made so many throws look so easy, the thing was...

Feb 6, 2014, 3:34 PM

they weren't. the dewd has gold dripping from his right shoulder; he can really spin it.

i still believe he's going to make a lucky nfl team, one with the right situation, very happy.

great tiger, glad every day he chose clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No problem, thinking for yourself is no longer required

Feb 6, 2014, 3:44 PM [ in reply to I don't really know what to think about that ]

since you're now married

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Germans

Feb 6, 2014, 3:46 PM

That happened 10 years ago

Germans? Is your wife named Helga?***

Feb 6, 2014, 3:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, why?***

Feb 6, 2014, 3:58 PM

Ingrid? Heidi?

Feb 6, 2014, 4:03 PM

I give up.

It's Hans. HTH***

Feb 6, 2014, 4:29 PM

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

You mean this Hans?

Feb 6, 2014, 4:37 PM

photo HansFranz_zps7b15f92a.jpg

Work comp smh***

Feb 6, 2014, 4:44 PM

did you break a nail?

Feb 6, 2014, 4:45 PM

i don't think that's covered.

or were you claiming something else?

smh

Papercut

Feb 6, 2014, 4:46 PM

Its a B1tch

Just so you know, the insurance companies have

Feb 6, 2014, 5:02 PM [ in reply to Work comp smh*** ]

attorneys working hard for them, and you should too.

Let's talk about this paper cut...were you handling the piece of paper under orders from a supervisor? Was it company letterhead? It might be helpful if you would actually bleed on the piece of paper that viciously attacked you.

I appreciate your candor and interest in my well being gwp,

Feb 6, 2014, 5:58 PM

not on company letter head unfortunately, not under direct orders but it was work related. No blood, but I can easily go back and "fix" that minor detail tomorrow. How much blood should be on it to be convincing?

The more the merrier

Feb 6, 2014, 7:41 PM

Or in this case, the more the wealthier

Ok better question, after I "fix" this issue, should I be

Feb 6, 2014, 8:19 PM

unconscious or conscious? Cause you had me at "wealthier"

No, this one...

Feb 6, 2014, 5:00 PM [ in reply to You mean this Hans? ]

I was actually talking about Han Solo...but yea***

Feb 6, 2014, 5:01 PM

helga's the east german shot putter gwp met @ oktoberfest...

Feb 6, 2014, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Germans? Is your wife named Helga?*** ]

i think he was from leipzig?

it's nice to see gwp paying-if-forward by providing high iq

Feb 6, 2014, 3:53 PM [ in reply to No problem, thinking for yourself is no longer required ]

marital advice to davidsteele... free of charge.

there's a valuable lesson in there for our coaches, if they'd but open their eyes.

Link?***

Feb 6, 2014, 3:16 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NFL Draft

Feb 6, 2014, 3:19 PM

If he gets drafted into the NFC west, the Deattle Deahawks will certainly surround him with talent at least twice a year.

My only concerns w/ Tajh are his height & decision making under immediate pressure; his accuracy is as good as anybody's. When he has time & vision, Boyd is an all-pro quarterback.

I certainly believe in him, but the athletes at the next level might prohibit him from garnering a starting role on an NFL franchise.

Thanks deadsolid***

Feb 6, 2014, 3:21 PM

Wow that looks like every other CU guy is moving up

Feb 6, 2014, 3:42 PM

Pretty cool

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic