Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think yall and maybe Michigan are the only teams who could
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

I think yall and maybe Michigan are the only teams who could

Nov 4, 2018, 11:44 AM

beat Bama...

Would have to play a perfect game...

If we lost in the single digits in the Champ game...I would be happy but I dont think thats going to happen.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ESPN is doing all they can to...

Nov 4, 2018, 11:48 AM

give you a path to the CFP, one loss or not. Bama is anointed; they get in regardless. This gameday at Boston College is a trap game for us. ESPN wants the uga/bama rematch.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lulz. They would prefer Bama - ND or Michigan

Nov 4, 2018, 11:56 AM

for a ratings bonanza.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPN is doing all they can to...

Nov 4, 2018, 5:10 PM [ in reply to ESPN is doing all they can to... ]

give you a path to the CFP, one loss or not. Bama is anointed; they get in regardless. This gameday at Boston College is a trap game for us. ESPN wants the uga/bama rematch.

We have to win this game to play for the ACC Championship....how exactly is it a trap game?

Re: I think yall and maybe Michigan are the only teams who could

Nov 4, 2018, 11:49 AM

I honestly think yall have a better shot than LSU did. They are so one dimensional I never thought they had a prayer in that game. You have to be an efficient passing team to beat Bama.

But they lost to LSU by 20...

Nov 4, 2018, 11:58 AM

bama beat LSU by 29. From that you surmise that uga has the better chance? Seriously? Still that seems to be the hope for ESPN. Otherwise why put Gameday in Chestnut Hill?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: But they lost to LSU by 20...

Nov 4, 2018, 1:39 PM

By that logic Syracuse was a better team than us last year and all the other teams we beat. What happens in one game along with the matchups does not necessarily apply to a different game/opponent.

Re: But they lost to LSU by 20...

Nov 4, 2018, 4:46 PM [ in reply to But they lost to LSU by 20... ]

And UGA killed Florida who beat LSU. This coot logic BS is stupid.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

found one of the "UCF is national champs" guys***

Nov 4, 2018, 5:02 PM [ in reply to But they lost to LSU by 20... ]

Nov 4, 2018, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Re: I think yall and maybe Michigan are the only teams who could ]

UGA or Bama would smoke Michigan. I too think UGA will have a much better chance against Bama than LSU. If LSU and UGA played again, I would take the Dawgs in a heartbeat!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 4:30 PM

Without question, uga offense is superior to lsu in every way. However, lsu dbs were playing lights out. They just didnt get a break, between no pressure at the line and no offense. Who wins? I guess we'll find out in a few weeks.

Nov 4, 2018, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Re: I think yall and maybe Michigan are the only teams who could ]

Michigan is a little better form of LSU. Better DLine, a little better O. I don’t think they could beat Bama, but they could make them sore. Would be great if they play Bama in the CFP if Bama wins out. May soften them up for us.

Only 2 teams could beat Bama. UGA and Clemson.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Michigan? Wolverines are LSU-North. No offense...

Nov 4, 2018, 12:57 PM

... to you OR in Michigan’s offense.

You guys will score more on Bama than LSU did, but your defense isn’t what it was last year, and I think they’ll outscore you in the SECCG. My prediction: 35 - 10.

As for us, our D can play with them, but they will still get their points. Our offense can score, too, but it isn’t going to be easy. If we can avoid turnovers [ which lead to 14 points for them last year; took away a possible scoring chance for us; AND took away any momentum we ‘might’ have been building] we can beat them.

My prediction: twenty something to twenty something and I HOPE our Tigers have the most points at the end...

GO TIGERS!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Comparing Clemson and Alabama

Nov 4, 2018, 2:45 PM

to Michigan is an insult.

Re: Comparing Clemson and Alabama

Nov 4, 2018, 4:16 PM

Some would say comparing Clemson to Alabama is an insult, yet here we are.

Nah. They looked very human last night. LSU has no offense.

Nov 4, 2018, 4:35 PM

Tua is hurt. Their D is very good, not great.

UGA can beat them.

We can too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 4:48 PM

Thank you UGA VI, very decent of you to come here and say that.

Thanks, but...

Nov 4, 2018, 5:07 PM

Who has Michigan beaten? Dont mistake me, could say the same about us, but Penn State is a shell this year in my opinion. App St should have beaten them, and they have 3 losses, likely end up with 4 or more. Michigan st? Nope. They lost to the one team that seems fairly complete, BEFORE ND made the right move at QB. Dont get me wrong, Don Brown is a lights out DC, but I have yet to see a Big10 team come up big against a team from south of the Mason Dixon line. Besides, I STILL think Ohio st will boat race them.

Re: Thanks, but...

Nov 4, 2018, 6:17 PM

Michigan would have to do the biggest Harbaugh Flop ever to lose to Ohio State this year. Whatever smoke & mirrors Urban had going with the Buckeyes is falling apart.... Getting shellacked by Purdue? Barely escaping with a win over a NEB team that started 0-6? Ohio State might lose another game BEFORE the Michigan one if they're not careful.

The Michigan D is for real, and the O is getting better. Still, this was a team that one month ago couldn't put any points on the board for the first half against NW. I think they're far more confident now, but I don't see them putting up many points against Alabama.

Re: Thanks, but...

Nov 4, 2018, 9:06 PM

Oh, im with you on Ohio St. But they STILL have dudes, and I have yet to see anything other than a typical Don Brown Defense to keep them in games for a bit. Im not sold on Michigan winning against anything but boring midwestern programs until I actually see it. I personally think the Big10 is the most over hyped conference in the nation by far.

Nov 4, 2018, 6:05 PM

If UGA can put some amount of pressure on Tua and not turn the ball over, you will have a shot. Chase Brice is better than the LSU starter.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic