Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
General Update: Clemson to make campus tobacco free within 2 years
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 92
| visibility 51

General Update: Clemson to make campus tobacco free within 2 years

Oct 11, 2012, 5:41 PM

Clemson to make campus tobacco free within 2 years

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the war on smoking continues..

Oct 11, 2012, 5:43 PM

while alcohol continues to get a free pass.i myself do not drink but i have no problem with anyone drinking.but to allow one and not another is a joke

Clemson is a dry campus... supposed to be anyway...***

Oct 11, 2012, 5:49 PM

im just speaking ingeneral though..

Oct 11, 2012, 5:50 PM

smoking gets land basted while drinking really doesnt take a big hit.

Two things..

Oct 11, 2012, 5:59 PM

1. When did it become a dry campus? Because it wasn't a couple years ago. Alcohol isn't allowed in academic buildings and the Residence Halls. But you were allowed to have alcohol on campus if you were of age.

2. Smoking effects people directly other than yourself

car exhaust effects people to.dont see anyone banning cars***

Oct 11, 2012, 6:01 PM

Re: car exhaust effects people to.dont see anyone banning cars***

Oct 11, 2012, 6:09 PM

...but you do see regulations on emission standards, right?

Re: car exhaust effects people to.dont see anyone banning cars***

Oct 11, 2012, 7:45 PM

Regulations = no smoking in buildings

Again, no one is banning cars like the guy said.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Try driving a cigarette across campus...***

Oct 11, 2012, 6:21 PM [ in reply to car exhaust effects people to.dont see anyone banning cars*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Try driving a cigarette across campus...***

Oct 11, 2012, 7:38 PM

Try getting the heII away from me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great Response!!!! Love it***

Oct 12, 2012, 5:52 PM [ in reply to Try driving a cigarette across campus...*** ]

you really think they are the same?

Oct 11, 2012, 9:22 PM [ in reply to car exhaust effects people to.dont see anyone banning cars*** ]

This said, I think they should have designated places to smoke. I used to hate coming home from being out and reaking of cigarette or going out to dinner and smelling smoke while I am trying to eat.

If people want to kill themselves, they are free to do so. Just do not do so at the expense of others. As for alcohol, being drunk in public or driving is also illegal.

Re: you really think they are the same?

Oct 11, 2012, 11:52 PM

Then don't go to those places. You have the freedom to leave. Something we all wish you'd do in regards to this forum.

Totally the same thing! Automobiles are a necessity,

Oct 12, 2012, 4:00 PM [ in reply to car exhaust effects people to.dont see anyone banning cars*** ]

smoking is a vice.

Re: Two things..

Oct 11, 2012, 6:01 PM [ in reply to Two things.. ]

We were allowed to have alcohol in McCabe and Shoeboxes if you were of age and not on one of the "no alcohol" floors. I graduated in 2007

TigerXJ
Clemson University Class of 2007
UNC-CH SOM Class of 2011
Life's Journey is not to arrive at the Grave Safely in a Well Preserved Body. But Rather to Launch Airborne, Land Hard, Slide in Sideways, Totally Worn Out and Thrashed, Screaming "Holy Shit What a Ride!!!"

Oct 11, 2012, 6:28 PM [ in reply to Two things.. ]

So does drinking if you're the one that got run over by a drunk or a person that just drinks on occasion. Or, if you are the person that got popped in the mouth by a person drinking. I don't smoke, but I would rather meet a smoker on the rode at 60mph than a drinker.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

alcohol breaks up homes..

Oct 11, 2012, 6:32 PM

i dont care to be around a drunk.they usually want to fight or just annoy the daylights out of ya

Re: alcohol breaks up homes..

Oct 11, 2012, 7:46 PM

I guess you think guns kill people too?

Alcohol ABUSE breaks up homes, not alcohol.

Oct 12, 2012, 9:48 AM [ in reply to alcohol breaks up homes.. ]

Also: 2 beers, a glass of wine, or a 1 oz. shot of 100 proof liquor will actually make you healthier.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2012, 8:48 AM [ in reply to Two things.. ]

He's right, Clemson is not a dry campus. When I was there, we used to take a six pack up on Bowman and toss the pigskin around on Wednesday afternoons. Not to mention they have events on Bowman where they hand out adult beverages to those of age. I was shocked when I found out it was non-dry, and I asked a CUPD officer to be sure before I tested the waters.

Since when?

Oct 11, 2012, 6:05 PM [ in reply to Clemson is a dry campus... supposed to be anyway...*** ]

Is there not a bar on campus anymore?

Clemson is definitely not a dry campus

Oct 11, 2012, 6:41 PM [ in reply to Clemson is a dry campus... supposed to be anyway...*** ]

Several restaurants on campus sell alcohol (Chilis, the Madren center, etc.) and you're allowed to have alcohol in residence halls if you're over 21.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no it's not

Oct 12, 2012, 12:24 AM [ in reply to Clemson is a dry campus... supposed to be anyway...*** ]

The Chili's on campus serves beer and you are allowed to have alcohol in your room when living on campus if you are of age.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Yea... $1 Busch Lights on draft at Chili's on Thursdays***

Oct 12, 2012, 7:52 PM [ in reply to Clemson is a dry campus... supposed to be anyway...*** ]

If you want to smoke fine, keep a plastic bag over your head

Oct 11, 2012, 6:17 PM [ in reply to the war on smoking continues.. ]

I'd rather not participate in your fumes.

and if you want to drink.do so in your home..

Oct 11, 2012, 6:33 PM

so i dont have to be around your drunkenness

Speaking of fumes.....nasty ### farts should be outlawed

Oct 11, 2012, 7:42 PM [ in reply to If you want to smoke fine, keep a plastic bag over your head ]

and stinky peoplein general

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Not completely - second-hand smoke is real dangerous......

Oct 11, 2012, 7:05 PM [ in reply to the war on smoking continues.. ]

and also irritating to people who don't smoke - somebody standing next to you drinking a beer isn't going to affect/bother you in the same way.

How are they going to enforce this in dorm rooms, etc.?.....

Oct 11, 2012, 7:06 PM

and what about gamedays - no smoking on campus for the 80000 people who come to the games?

Sorry to offend anyone

Oct 12, 2012, 10:03 AM [ in reply to the war on smoking continues.. ]

but MOST smokers are the most inconsiderate people. I would know cause I used to be one. I, like a lot of other smokers, had the mindset of "if other people don't want to smell my smoke then THEY can go somewhere else". If I did smoke "away" from the others I would walk like 30 ft away. That's like sliding over to the other side of the couch to let out a fart. It's still going to smell to those not blowing it out.
Yes some that drink too much can be annoying, but the difference is i can stay right besides someone drinking 1 beer and not be bothered by smoke in my face or have to smell it.

Re: Sorry to offend anyone

Oct 12, 2012, 7:19 PM

I was totally the opposite before I quit. If I knew that people around me didn't smoke, I would walk far enough away that it didn't bother them. And I would inhale and exhale real big to get that fresh smokers breath off before I went back. But now that I have been quit for TWO years. Cig smoke is absolutely horrible smelling. Also, when my friends or family that smoke are at my house, I want them to go out from around my doors before smoking. Yeppers, I'm that obnoxious X smoker.

No more fireworks after we score! Woo hoo free ASAP!***

Oct 11, 2012, 5:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stand up for your freedoms whether you use tobacco or not!

Oct 11, 2012, 5:48 PM

http://www.change.org/petitions/clemson-university-keep-smoking-and-tobacco-legal-on-campus-for-responsible-users

Amen

Oct 11, 2012, 5:51 PM

“Becoming a tobacco-free campus could have many benefits for students, faculty and staff” ...So could banning all fatty foods, and keeping pizza out of the dining halls. Where do you draw the line?

Keep in mind this isn't just cigarettes, but smokeless tobacco as well.

lets ban all cars.they let out exhaust ..

Oct 11, 2012, 5:53 PM

which isnt healthy

I wonder if they will outlaw vaping too?***

Oct 11, 2012, 7:44 PM [ in reply to Amen ]

Re: Amen

Oct 11, 2012, 10:59 PM [ in reply to Amen ]

this should really change the dynamic around the p & a building

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.***

Oct 11, 2012, 5:57 PM [ in reply to Stand up for your freedoms whether you use tobacco or not! ]

Do I have the right to breather clean air?...

Oct 11, 2012, 8:34 PM [ in reply to Stand up for your freedoms whether you use tobacco or not! ]

Or do non-smokers not have the right to clean air? It isn't a matter of personal freedom, it's a matter of public health. That's the difference in tobacco and alcohol. Smelling an alcoholic drink won't make you drunk. Smelling a cigarette can cause cancer in non-smokers. In fact, non-smokers don't have the benefit of the filter that smokers do.

Re: Do I have the right to breather clean air?...

Oct 11, 2012, 11:54 PM

Clean air is not a right. People can't make up their own rights. What you do have is the freedom to go wherever there is clean air.

Re: Do I have the right to breather clean air?...

Oct 12, 2012, 1:00 AM

Why do you not think it is within the rights of the state to make clean air available on state property? You can still smoke on your own private property or a business's private property at their discretion.

You can decide at your house. The Esso can decide on their property. The state can decide on its property.

How can you be sure that in the absence of cigarette smoke

Oct 12, 2012, 9:50 AM

that the air you are breathing will still be "clean air?"

We are talking about property owned by Clemson University...

Oct 12, 2012, 12:58 AM [ in reply to Stand up for your freedoms whether you use tobacco or not! ]

so Clemson can make the rules. It has nothing to do with freedom since this is property that is owned by the school. If you want to smoke or chew on tobacco, then just don't go on the campus of Clemson University.

Re: Stand up for your freedoms whether you use tobacco or not!

Oct 12, 2012, 9:13 AM [ in reply to Stand up for your freedoms whether you use tobacco or not! ]

Great idea, let's have a poll to show the country how many idiotic Clemson fans there are. You ought to open it to Carolina fans too. I'm sure all of your like minded brethren down there would vote with you.

>Re: Stand up for your freedoms whether you use tobacco or >not!
> http://www.change.org/petitions/clemson-university-kee
> p-smoking-and-tobacco-legal-on-campus-for-responsible-
> users

Will never work.

Oct 11, 2012, 5:50 PM

Is this referring to all students as well? those kids who use tobacco are going to continue to do so. Smokeless or Cigarettes. too big of a campus. I understand making all Indoor facilities, which im sure pretty much are anyways, but out doors won't happen. I don't condone it, I just don't see how it's gonna work.

Yeah like that's going to happen! ********

Oct 11, 2012, 5:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is hilarious

Oct 11, 2012, 6:05 PM

You'll be seeing employees having to get in their cars and driving somewhere to smoke., productivity will drop. professors and students will be standing on the other side of college ave. smoking. A better and more logical way to handle this, is the have designated smoking areas.

Exactly.***

Oct 11, 2012, 6:19 PM

2010_donor_pickem.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, but then some pu$$y might get a whiff of it from afar

Oct 11, 2012, 6:31 PM [ in reply to This is hilarious ]

and be offended, and be really miffed at not being able to ram their agenda down other people's throats. We couldn't have that.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Yeah, but then some pu$$y might get a whiff of it from afar

Oct 11, 2012, 7:04 PM

Smiling you must be a smoker. Because you sound just like I did up untill two years ago. I quit two years ago this past August the Chantix way. It was pretty easy with the chantix!!!

Thanks, but I quit 25 years ago (except for an occasional

Oct 11, 2012, 7:15 PM

cigar). I don't like it one bit when I get a face full of smoke from an inconsiderate smoker, and I don't want to be in a bar or restaurant where I am choking on 2nd hand smoke. I don't want my children breathing it either. I don't want anybody's health to be affected should they choose not to smoke.

The thing is, every bit of that can very easily be avoided while still allowing people to smoke. It's not complicated. This is about common sense (or a lack thereof) and individual rights.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Oh - and congrats on quitting. I know I felt a lot better

Oct 11, 2012, 7:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah, but then some pu$$y might get a whiff of it from afar ]

when I quit; food tasted much better and I smelled things I'd almost forgotten.

- H. L. Mencken

Re: Oh - and congrats on quitting. I know I felt a lot better

Oct 12, 2012, 7:27 PM

Oh yes smiling. After the first couple of weeks, I noticed that annoying cough had completely gone. And I can now sleep all night without waking up to smoke a couple times a night.

That makes me think....how about people that

Oct 11, 2012, 7:46 PM [ in reply to Yeah, but then some pu$$y might get a whiff of it from afar ]

wear too much cologne or perfume?

That is offensive as #### to me

Re: That makes me think....how about people that

Oct 11, 2012, 7:48 PM

Let's outlaw the sun too.

There's actually evidence of that causing fatal cancer deaths.

Excellent point! all night games

Oct 11, 2012, 7:50 PM

in the dark.....cause I am sure those big lights put out some kind of EMF that is not good for you.

Outlaw it in the buildings and let people do what they want

Oct 11, 2012, 6:13 PM

outside. Geez.

Re: Outlaw it in the buildings and let people do what they want

Oct 11, 2012, 7:36 PM

It already is banned inside all university buildings....including dorms....not sure how this is enforced though....even my workplace charge you more if you are a smoker per month for insurance as well as all buildings and vehicles.....your will see this happen more and more....

Good lowered - this is absurd. What happened to common

Oct 11, 2012, 6:28 PM

sense?

I agree 100% that people who don't smoke should not be subjected to second hand smoke; but everyone doesn't have to be denied the right and freedom to smoke in order to accommodate those who choose not to.

This is absolute idiocy run amuck.

- H. L. Mencken

Common Sense tells you that this is property owned by the...

Oct 12, 2012, 1:03 AM

University, so they can make the rules. If you want to smoke or chew tobacco simply either don't go on the Clemson University Campus or just go off to smoke or chew.

Funny thing is employees have to have an xtra 40.00 per month for being a smoker

Oct 11, 2012, 6:51 PM

Deducted from their paycheck. they can forget about collecting that money. Guess they will start deducting for being overweight now. Monthly weigh ins maybe?

I think we should tax/start war with overweight people. Then

Oct 11, 2012, 6:54 PM

start on smokers 2nd.

Absolutely. Lets completely ban everything that could be

Oct 11, 2012, 7:24 PM

considered unhealthy.

- H. L. Mencken

Problem is, sooner or later....

Oct 11, 2012, 7:35 PM

...these fascists will come after something that YOU enjoy. I don't use tobacco, and I hate going through smoke clouds, but we as a country should stop banning everything under the guise that "it's unhealthy", so we need to save people from themselves. Milkshakes, coca cola, French fries, they will all follow if we don't stop the nazis from ruining America.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They won't let me smoke pot either

Oct 11, 2012, 7:50 PM

Also I can't shoot heroin, snort coke, take X, drop acid, eat mushrooms, smoke meth, or take mescaline. I'm with you, let's get rid of the fascist pigs telling me what I can and can't do to my own body.

Re: They won't let me smoke pot either

Oct 11, 2012, 8:19 PM

You left out raw milk.

Poor amish

raw milk? they do warm some milk for babies, but i don't

Oct 12, 2012, 6:45 PM

think it's cooked all the way. now fresh milk, i can't stand, i was raised on homogenized, and fresh milk just didn't taste that good to me when i visited my grandparents farm.

What about non-smokers?...

Oct 11, 2012, 9:25 PM [ in reply to Problem is, sooner or later.... ]

Smokers' rights aren't the point. The public health dangers of second-hand smoke are the point.

Really?

Oct 11, 2012, 10:04 PM

Just walk away from the guy smoking. Maybe closer to the bus with all the fumes coming off it.

Re: Problem is, sooner or later....

Oct 12, 2012, 1:06 AM [ in reply to Problem is, sooner or later.... ]

#### those fascists at the state house! Screw Nikki Haley AND are republican house majority! ...right? Or maybe I misunderstood what you were saying.

Re: General Update: Clemson to make campus tobacco free within 2 years

Oct 11, 2012, 7:37 PM

Absolutely a ridiculous idea.

Booooo!

Oct 11, 2012, 8:31 PM

My grandfathers both died in large part due to their cigarette habits. I do not want my children to become smokers.

However.

Smoking a Marlboro red when you're staying up studying for finals is an integral part of the college experience.

And to me football games no longer smell like football games. The mixed smells of smoke, roasted peanuts, cokes from a concession stand, and the occasional whiff of bourbon are what a football game is supposed to smell like. I miss that smell.

Boooo tobacco Nazis.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess this is now appropriate

Oct 11, 2012, 9:17 PM

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/154286/big-tobaccos-help

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2012, 9:22 PM

Excellent.

Can't believe this got so much response

Oct 11, 2012, 10:57 PM

I like to think my homestate and especially my college I love has come and risen with the times and it has but a lot of it's supporters must not have based on all these responses.

It was a law made by Non-smokers for Non-Smokers

Oct 12, 2012, 8:08 AM

with no other considerations. It's not smart, that's why people don't like it. I am not a smoker, but telling employees they can't go outside and smoke during their 8-10 hour day is absurd. This includes all maintenance and grounds personel. You create an issue for people with a smoking addiction with no alternative. It's just the new cool piece of policy to look fwd thinking.

Having a Smoking/Non Smoking section is like........

Oct 11, 2012, 11:32 PM

having peeing and non peeing sections of a pool

LOL!!!

Oct 12, 2012, 5:24 AM

I think you all are reading this headline wrong. Clemson is going to make the tobacco on campus free within the next two years!

Is this all tobacco on campus? Or just the tobacco grown on campus?

So: When can we expect Tigernet to become feather-free?***

Oct 12, 2012, 7:10 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So stupid

Oct 12, 2012, 7:29 AM

our school gets gheyer and gheyer. Before long they'll be making our school football-free because of the concussion scare.

This is liberalism at its finest folks. When you vote for Obama this kind of crap happens.

I question some of you all's logic

Oct 12, 2012, 8:47 AM

I do think this is the wrong direction for the University to take and setting up designated smoking areas would be a much more realistic solution, but some of your arguments against it are terrible.

Car emissions? Simply put cars are a necessity in today's world, smoking is not.

Alcohol use? Using alcohol by itself does not have an impact on those around you. Definitely not the dangers of second hand smoke.

Anyway the issue Clemson has is that while smoking is prohibited inside buildings on campus, clouds of smoke hover around the entrance to every building along with the large amount of people that smoke while walking through campus blowing it into the faces of those around them.

Considering the size of campus and the many people that live on campus it would make much more sense to set up designated areas away from heavily traveled walkways. Anyway Clemson wouldn't be the first university to do this so maybe that is already part of the plan.

For those defending this move on second hand smoke

Oct 12, 2012, 8:48 AM

lines, please explain to me why the campus is going "tobacco free" instead of "smoke free." Tobacco free includes a prohibition on smokeless tobacco products.

I would like to hear it explained how someone suffers from second hand smoke inhilation while in the presence of a person not smoking, but enjoying a can of Skoal or a pouch of Red Man?

Happens when someone accidentally drinks from a spittoon

Oct 12, 2012, 1:36 PM

that is disguised to look like a Mountain Dew bottle. ;)

I don't smoke, but it's taking away a right that is the issue. Next it'll be Cokes, cheesburgers, and popcorn. Oh wait, they're already doing that in NY.

Oct 12, 2012, 9:16 AM

Awww, don't worry guys, Romney will never let this happen. Oh wait, he thinks smoking and drinking are a sin. Never mind.

Gibberish***

Oct 12, 2012, 9:22 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Demon Deacon problems? There's an app for that too, and it ain't buggy like that yellowjacket repellant:

How to Ban Danny Ford from Clemson - Part 1***

Oct 12, 2012, 10:27 AM

Taking away our rights.

Oct 12, 2012, 11:08 AM

Biggest BS ever.

I can buy alcohol, walk through campus with a case of beer, and consume it any where except for an academic building. And store it in my dorm! In fact, if a 21 year old rooms with a person under 21, alcohol is STILL allowed in the dorm!

Likewise, there is no proof 2nd hand smoke causes harm. Don't believe me? Ask the Surgeon General.

I'm ok with the no inside rule and the rule stating you need to be 25+ feet away from a building, but this is bull crap.

Re: Taking away our rights.

Oct 12, 2012, 4:15 PM

Do you even believe the BS coming out of your mouth? Who do you think you are, Paul Ryan. Just because you say it, or heard it on Rush Limbaugh, does not make it true.

Here's what the Mayo Clinic has to say:
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/secondhand-smoke/CC00023

Here's what the EPA has to say:
http://www.epa.gov/smokefre/healtheffects.html

Here's what the CDC has to say:
http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/basic_information/health_effects/heart_disease/iom_report/index.htm

Finally, here's what the Surgeon General REALLY says about secondhand smoke:
http://www.surgeongeneral.gov/library/reports/tobaccosmoke/executivesummary.pdf
http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/sgr/2010/index.htm

CARE TO TRY AGAIN DUMBARSE? God I hate idiots.

tokillagamecock wrote
> Likewise, there is no proof 2nd hand smoke causes
> harm. Don't believe me? Ask the Surgeon General.
>
> I'm ok with the no inside rule and the rule stating
> you need to be 25+ feet away from a building, but
> this is bull crap.

Thanks a lot Obama!!!!***

Oct 12, 2012, 12:52 PM

Re: Thanks a lot Obama!!!!***

Oct 12, 2012, 2:25 PM

Alright idiot, explain how this has anything to do with Obama. This is being proposed by CLEMSON people. And in case you don't know it, Obama smokes and drinks beer, as opposed to Romney, who thinks both are a sin.

Take pot shots if you like. Just have the brains to take the pot shots at the people responsible, rather than the brainless route of the typical redneck who wants to blame everything on the big bad Obama.

>Re: Thanks a lot Obama!!!!***

Smoking ban is fine, but a complete tobacco ban seems

Oct 12, 2012, 2:42 PM

over the top. I think dip and chewing tobacco are pretty disgusting, but I'm not bothered by other people doing it.

when i give up smoking, do i still have to wear my seatbelt?

Oct 12, 2012, 6:53 PM

i am surrounded by metal and i have to wear my belt, but i can hop on my motorcyle and not have to wear a helmet? i never killed no one throwing lawn darts, by the way. you can't protect stupidity no matter how hard you try! i joined the military to fight for my country, but dang, i would fight to get my freedoms back,too.

Oct 12, 2012, 7:36 PM

BOOOOOO!!!!!

Replies: 92
| visibility 51
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic