Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thanks Vladimir
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 655

Thanks Vladimir

Jul 3, 2018, 4:25 PM

I like being President...

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/395324-trump-planning-one-on-one-meeting-with-putin-without-aides-present

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty shady.*****

Jul 3, 2018, 4:26 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still buying into the media-controlled smear campaign I see***

Jul 3, 2018, 10:16 PM

The problem, of course, is that Putin is smarter and more

Jul 3, 2018, 4:32 PM

ruthless than Trump could ever dream of being. The US is already beholden to Russia in a capacity we don't currently understand, and it will be worse after this meeting.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The problem, of course, is that Putin is smarter and more

Jul 3, 2018, 4:38 PM

Or maybe we aren't beholden at all?

Jul 3, 2018, 11:14 PM

Carlsbad® said:

Or maybe we aren't beholden at all?

His "WE" meant TheRump is beholden to Putin for cash and the collusion of the 2016 elections.
TheRump is truly the Manchurian candidate. TheRump looks up to Putin b/c Putin runs his country while stuffing his pockets w major billions -- TheRump wants more of the billions from the US, although his family is already making mega-millions illegally per year from family businesses, from fees that are based upon his position and from foreign countries and oligarchs begging to send him money to buy influence with trade items.

Ol' Pootie-Poot?***

Jul 3, 2018, 4:44 PM [ in reply to The problem, of course, is that Putin is smarter and more ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would it be OK if they just meet on the tarmac?

Jul 3, 2018, 4:49 PM [ in reply to The problem, of course, is that Putin is smarter and more ]

...within sight of everyone?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Putin can just hop on AF1 and they can meet in private.

Jul 3, 2018, 5:09 PM

Nothing shady about that.

http://www.newsweek.com/loretta-lynch-bill-clinton-tarmac-meeting-details-comey-749995

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Putin can just hop on AF1 and they can meet in private.

Jul 3, 2018, 5:40 PM

THAT was shady as hail.

But what's that got to do with Trump and Putin again?

I don't get why this is always the response.

Jul 3, 2018, 5:42 PM [ in reply to Putin can just hop on AF1 and they can meet in private. ]

"Hey, Trump has/is about to do something really bad! This can't happen."

Trump supporters: "But Hillary/Obama did this!"

I'm tired of this childish response.

"She started it!... He hit me first!"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: I don't get why this is always the response.

Jul 3, 2018, 5:57 PM

Don't make me come in there!

Re: I don't get why this is always the response.

Jul 3, 2018, 6:07 PM

Sounds like some of the "but Bush" stuff just a few years ago.

I thought it was 5 year oldish then and still believe its 5 year oldish. ??

(Although I've been guilty a time or five myself)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure you do...

Jul 3, 2018, 10:59 PM [ in reply to I don't get why this is always the response. ]

...You just don't like it's not you getting to say it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

It would be nice to have it on record...

Jul 3, 2018, 5:18 PM [ in reply to Would it be OK if they just meet on the tarmac? ]

what Trump says to Putin. The tarmac thing seems very minor in potential comparison.

Wait

Jul 3, 2018, 6:53 PM

You want on public record every time a president talks to a work leader?

Lol. Good luck uck with that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wait

Jul 3, 2018, 7:26 PM

National Security Protocal calls for a transcript or some form of memorialization. He's meeting with Putin as a representative of the U.S. The U.S. has a right to know what he talks about for a lot of really good reasons.

This is particularly true for Trump because of the election help he got from Putin and his minions.

You and your ilk have gone insane

Jul 3, 2018, 11:07 PM

And I'm loving watch it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wait

Jul 4, 2018, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Wait ]

xtiger said:

You want on public record every time a president talks to a work leader?

Lol. Good luck uck with that.

I assume you meant "world". And yes, there should be no way in hell a rep of the US speaks to that thing "off the record". Putin is not exactly the prime minister of the UK or Japan or the chancellor of Germany, much less an internal employee like an AG.

You understand what Putin is and what he's trying to do, don't you? This crap is not a joke, nor is it a "my team is winning" sort of thing. Especially on July 4th, of all ###### days. . . .

Jul 3, 2018, 10:17 PM [ in reply to The problem, of course, is that Putin is smarter and more ]

What on earth are you talking about

shit'll get DONE in that meeting. Believe that.***

Jul 3, 2018, 9:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: shit'll get DONE in that meeting. Believe that.***

Jul 3, 2018, 9:43 PM

Exactly what will get done? Lifting sanctions from Russia? Agree that the Ukraine and Crimea belong to Russia? Accept payment for being the President?

#### is right.

Can anyone explain in detail what Putin did to affect the election results.

Jul 3, 2018, 10:30 PM

Because all I've heard is media driven mystique, intrigue, innuendo and 13 ads purchased on Facebook by Russian bots.

Re: Can anyone explain in detail what Putin did to affect the election results.***

Jul 3, 2018, 11:19 PM

Re: Can anyone explain in detail what Putin did to affect the election results.

Jul 3, 2018, 11:36 PM [ in reply to Can anyone explain in detail what Putin did to affect the election results. ]

MemphisCat said:

Because all I've heard is media driven mystique, intrigue, innuendo and 13 ads purchased on Facebook by Russian bots.

Then you should open your ears, your eyes, and your brain. Today, the Senate Intelligence Committee, headed by Pubs, with a Pub majority, reported that Russian collusion was rampant in the 2016 election, for TheRump campaign.
That committee joins Homeland Security, the CIA, and the FBI, in their statements that Russian collusion with TheRump's campaign was epic.
The one person that could do the most to prevent Russian collusion in the 2018 elections, TheRump, is under the influence of Putin, and will do nothing. TheRump owes major rubles and Putin has x-rated video of TheRump as blackmail.
Yet, suckers are born every minute. MAGA, right. More money for TheRump is the deal.
TheRump's admin is circling the toilet bowl, just waiting on Mueller to push the flushing handle. Enjoy!

Replies: 24
| visibility 655
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic