Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thanks Tigers and Thanks KB...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,019

Thanks Tigers and Thanks KB...

Jan 2, 2018, 4:47 PM

for the great season and getting to a third straight playoff appearance. Thank you KB for your perseverance in over coming Crohn’s to get to play college ball. Thank you KB, for leading us to a twelve win season, despite all the doubters praying for your downfall. Thank you KB for being our fourth straight starting QB to have class, have integrity, and a fine representative for Clemson. Thanks to all the coaches and players who gave us another great season.

As for all the posters on here bashing KB after leading us to a twelve win season. You don’t deserve to put on Clemson apparel. You don’t deserve to pull for Clemson. You don’t deserve to be in a 10 mile radius of Clemson. Maybe one of the other QB’s get the job over KB next season. But this season KB was the best QB on the team, and had a good season making key plays in big wins. Doesn’t matter what happens next season at the QB position, but KB deserves the credit for his play this season.

I’m glad this is the last month I’m donating to tigernet. Over the past 4 years this board has turned into a cesspool for many different reasons. But the worst reason is supposed Clemson fans bashing players and openly hoping for their downfall. Tajh Boyd, Bashaud Breeland, Martavis Bryant to go along with Kelly are just a few of the numerous players bashed and hope for their downfall by next numerous posters on this board. This whole season the board resembled people acting like we were still mired in the underachieving years of Bowden. Losses sting, but no true fan continually bashes players that have put their heart and soul into this program.

It’s pathetic that numerous posters on here can’t enjoy the great success we have had this decade. I myself am definitely enjoying this era of Clemson football, which to date has been the greatest decade of Clemson football. Dabo has taken us to heights, we could have only dreamed of. You have posters on here wondering “where is Rev Dodd”, did you think maybe he got tired of the negativity.

As far as the Mods, Crump and BMeist, step your game up. The front page has devolved into click bait articles and the boards are filled with the worst of the worst. Clean up the board and quit the dang gone sensationalism on the news side.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

deja vu***

Jan 2, 2018, 4:57 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks Tigers and Thanks KB...

Jan 2, 2018, 5:03 PM

what is your obsession with Kelly Bryant. for real, you have posted this so many times

no obsession, it just keeps disappearing off..

Jan 2, 2018, 5:25 PM

the board. That’s why I reposted it

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

next time just bump one of your "the OL and OL coach sux"

Jan 2, 2018, 5:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2018, 5:07 PM

We'll said. Go Tigers, forever!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2018, 5:39 PM

You wasted your time writing this, because when people saw who wrote this post they were immediately stopped taking anything written seriously.

But pretty hilarious you trying to lecture other clemson fans.

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,019
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic