Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Talent, talent, talent everywhere: Tigers kick off fall camp with first practice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 4,038

TNET: Talent, talent, talent everywhere: Tigers kick off fall camp with first practice

Aug 2, 2019, 7:49 PM

Talent, talent, talent everywhere: Tigers kick off fall camp with first practice

Talent, talent, talent. Talent everywhere, with new voices leading the way. he 2019 Clemson football season got underway Friday afternoon, 27 days before the season opener against Georgia Tech Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Any chance Batson moves back to defense?***

Aug 2, 2019, 7:55 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any chance Batson moves back to defense?***

Aug 3, 2019, 10:07 AM

Need him at QB to help preserve TP's redshirt.

Thanks, I didn’t know they were wanting him

Aug 3, 2019, 12:00 PM

to redshirt.

Re: TNET: Talent, talent, talent everywhere: Tigers kick off fall camp with first practice

Aug 2, 2019, 8:05 PM

Starting to get worried about Jaelyn Lay.

Re: TNET: Talent, talent, talent everywhere: Tigers kick off fall camp with first practice

Aug 2, 2019, 8:21 PM

Lol, the "freshman 15 lbs."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 2, 2019, 8:50 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Talent, talent, talent everywhere: Tigers kick off fall camp with first practice ]

Well he can’t catch and has gained a lot of weight...sounds like an offensive lineman in the making to me

Aug 3, 2019, 10:01 AM

Maybe we should redshirt him and move him to OT?

Aug 3, 2019, 10:01 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Talent, talent, talent everywhere: Tigers kick off fall camp with first practice ]

Maybe we should redshirt him and move him to OT?

Aug 2, 2019, 8:09 PM

These coach’s know talent. Trust the process.

Thank you***

Aug 2, 2019, 8:13 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pollard at Center??? I thought Cervenka was going to be

Aug 2, 2019, 8:38 PM

the center this year....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like Dukes may have been a steal. An earlier

Aug 2, 2019, 9:13 PM

article said he'd drawn rave reviews over the summer and his explosiveness has been compared to Etienne.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Sounds like Dukes may have been a steal. An earlier

Aug 2, 2019, 11:15 PM

His film is impressive and better if you watch the games. Some of the games they played him on offense and defense.
One I watched and he seemed to run half speed the 1st half and was unstoppable in the second half almost like he wasn’t the same player.
No matter he was a man among boys and very talented!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Please check your spelling before posting

Aug 2, 2019, 11:48 PM

“Amaro” Rodgers = Amari
Houston “Texas” = Texans
And too many more to mention.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

It was obviously a hastily written article

Aug 3, 2019, 7:30 AM

I appreciate the effort from Mr. Hood to get info out so quickly.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Yeah, If Tnet ever has some extra money laying around,

Aug 3, 2019, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Please check your spelling before posting ]

they may need to hire an editor. Ok, i'll take the job. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks David! Always cool to hear how the upper class men step up to the leadership role.

Aug 3, 2019, 12:51 PM

It always reminds me of my time in the military. You can have the best leaders at the top but if you don’t have great leaders on the field you’re nothing. Great leaders like Dabo know how to build leaders “beneath him” and be able to trust that minutiae to the player-leaders. No way that our staff can be in all the details as micro managers and be that successful. Love to see our players step up. Also will help them be great leaders in the future.

Aug 3, 2019, 1:13 PM

Dukes! Sounds like we have a determined young RB, who was just waiting on his shot. Amazing, how our backfield has opened up, for him and all.

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 4,038
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic