Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Auburn fan here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Auburn fan here

Sep 6, 2016, 8:52 AM

Hey guys,

Just wanted to drop in and say good luck the rest of the way. I will be cheering for you guys the rest of they way. I hope you get to play Bama in the playoffs and knock them out. Actually, I really hope Bama doesn't make it but if they do. :)

Looks like it may be a 4-5 win season for us. I have no idea what the crap Gus was thinking playing musical chairs with the QBs. Anyway, maybe he will get over his stroke or whatever paralyzed his ability to call plays.

War Eagle and Go Tigers!

Eric

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

doubt it. that D line is legit. Yall will win 8-9 games on D

Sep 6, 2016, 8:55 AM

alone imo.

Good luck, do you play the C0cks?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: doubt it. that D line is legit. Yall will win 8-9 games on D

No, we don't play them this year.

Good Luck Aubie 1***

Sep 6, 2016, 8:57 AM

Sep 6, 2016, 8:58 AM [ in reply to Re: doubt it. that D line is legit. Yall will win 8-9 games on D ]

That's a shame. They would be an easy win for you guys. I predict they will be an easy win for a lot of teams until Muschump is gone. Thnx for the post!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2016, 8:59 AM [ in reply to Re: doubt it. that D line is legit. Yall will win 8-9 games on D ]

I think yall will win more than that. Defense is good, at least against us. Gus had to pull out all the stops against BV. I think BV had fun doing his thing. I can't believe it got down to the last two plays, so I think y'all will be alright. Go Tigers, both teams!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was a great game. I think your defense will insure

you win more than 4 or 5 games. They are the real deal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

If you pick one QB, you'll be fine

And why do you think you'd only win 4 or 5 games?

Clemson

Re: If you pick one QB, you'll be fine

Sep 6, 2016, 8:59 AM

No, I think we win more if we stick with Sean White. But for some reason, Gus will not stick with him. Gus said in his post conference that he will continue playing all 3 for this weeks game. Who knows why he thinks it's a good idea! Most Auburn fans are upset over it and calling for his job because he is so stubborn! Guy will never bring in top talent as offensive coaches because he is so paranoid that someone will steal his ideas.

i really thought that hurt y'all. A three quarterback

Sep 6, 2016, 9:02 AM

Rotation seems crazy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks

Sep 6, 2016, 8:56 AM

Great football game and a great win for Clemson against a worthy opponent on its home field. Good luck the rest of the way to you. Hope you win out as it helps us both.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All for one and one for all.

agree with the qb thoughts, but disagree with

Sep 6, 2016, 8:59 AM

your win prediction. too much talent on that roster not to win at least 6-7 games imo.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: Auburn fan here

Sep 6, 2016, 9:00 AM

Good luck! That D was something else.

Re: Auburn fan here

Sep 6, 2016, 9:02 AM

Looking at your schedule you have three games GA, TA&M and Bama split or win you have a good season.
GO TIGERS !!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Based on what I saw this weekend...

Sep 6, 2016, 9:04 AM

If you go with Franklin at QB, you have the opportunity to win every game on your schedule except Bama.

I noticed BV really respected Franklin more then White

Sep 6, 2016, 9:07 AM

Re: I noticed BV really respected Franklin more then White

Sep 6, 2016, 9:12 AM

The only thing he did was hand it off. He never kept it or wasn't allowed to pass. I heard he has a problem holding onto the ball and that is the reason he is 3rd string. I hope to goodness I never have to see Jeremy Johnson in the game again. I don't know why they keep putting him in. What little he played he had an Int and a fumble. Ridiculous!

Re: I noticed BV really respected Franklin more then White

Sep 6, 2016, 9:24 AM

I'm thinking Franklin must be making very poor decisions in practice in terms of the passing game. It's the only reason I can come up with other than Gus trying to keep him "hidden" until conference play.

I do think Auburn challenged BV in using 3 different QB's just due to all the extra prep work that goes into getting ready for so many options. It felt like we had the kitchen sink thrown at us. However, I do think there were a few missed opportunities by Auburn.

The whole game felt like both teams struggled to gain rhythm. I think Clemson struggled because we kept shooting ourselves in the foot. I think Auburn struggled because Gus not only kept Clemson guessing....but he also kept his own offense guessing.

Tough game. ...glad it's behind us. GL the rest of the way!

Thanks for the kind words and good luck the rest of the year

Sep 6, 2016, 9:07 AM

I think Auburn will be improved over last season. That defense looks legit.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like 9 wins for Auburn on the schedule.

Sep 6, 2016, 9:13 AM

Hard to say after the first weekend. You always get false reads in the first week. I could see wins in all but Alabama and Georgia. Not sure about Ole Miss. Their QB may not be able to mentally handle the pressure that AUburn will put on him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perk up. Yall will go 8-4. Lose to Bama, UGA, and split

Sep 6, 2016, 9:28 AM

with Tex AM/ LSU.

Then you'll be confused on whether to fire Gus or not. Yall just need a QB.

split Ole Miss/LSU, not tex am***

Sep 6, 2016, 9:29 AM

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic