Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BB team looked sloppy today
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,767

BB team looked sloppy today

Nov 20, 2018, 4:58 PM

My guess is they are partying in the Islands. Good enough to get to championship game!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thankfully they were playing a team from the $-EZ ...

Nov 20, 2018, 5:03 PM

instead of a quality ACC opponent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Yes, UGA doesnt look good

Nov 20, 2018, 5:06 PM

and they have Tom Arnold coaching them...;->

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Other than the three straight turnovers late

Nov 20, 2018, 5:35 PM

I wouldn't call it sloppy. D was outstanding. Didn't shoot the 3 well but really battled an athletic Jawja frontline well on the boards.

I was pretty pleased to be honest against the first team that has athletes to match us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The team had something like 15 turnovers...

Nov 20, 2018, 5:36 PM

and the ones I saw were all unforced.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty much November basketball then

Nov 20, 2018, 7:53 PM

We beat a very athletic SEC team comfortably. Jawja's frontline is legit and we outplayed them. Need either William or Jemison to get healthy to have another big body to throw in there.

I look for improvement in these first two months, and we saw it today, on D and on the boards. Offense will come now that Eli can actually practice. They've barely had enough guys healthy to go 5 on 5 in practice with Eli, William and Jemison hurt or sick

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes...a little sloppy***

Nov 20, 2018, 9:40 PM

Re: The team had something like 15 turnovers...

Nov 21, 2018, 5:51 PM [ in reply to The team had something like 15 turnovers... ]

They must be doing
something right

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Tigers played pretty good defense vs UGa today

Nov 20, 2018, 6:00 PM

forcing plenty of turnovers. They rebounded considerably better than a previous effort against Sammy Houston. Still having long periods without scoring so the offense has some work to do.....but Marcquise Reed can be remarkably clutch and regularly loads the Tigers on his shoulders. Today, he Shelton had decent games offensively. Also, Eli is starting to overcome his most recent bout with the flu and had a good game today as well.

On the down side, the Tigers again showed a maddening tendency towards poor, inconsistent play at the end of the game......and although I was reared during decades of gosh-awful, miserably horrible free throw shooting by Clemson, I'd started to let my guard down some and enjoy the Tigers recent good fortune from the charity stripe....and the same ol' demons have shown up as they missed some clutch free throw opportunities to put game away like yesterday's game----although the game totals weren't terrible. One of these days, letting a team hang close via poor play at the end of a game will cost the Tigers.

Still have a good feeling about this team and its obvious they're improving a little with each game....if Clemson doesn't suffer the effects of a catastrophic injury like Grantham's last year (for a few weeks at least), I think they have a good shot at upsetting some of the ACC upper echelon as well as a return visit to the big dance

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

D looked great...made Gajaw look sloppier!***

Nov 20, 2018, 6:04 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It might just be the background and that court that makes

Nov 20, 2018, 6:09 PM

everything look a little chunkier in these games. Camera angles are all lower because of the smaller arena and with all those lines and empty seats it kind of distorts the action some.

They look pretty scrappy. I hope we get the better of the teams left tomorrow to measure up with.

Go Tigers.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,767
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic