Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
While we are discussing things that need to be banned
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

While we are discussing things that need to be banned

Jun 11, 2020, 1:07 PM

and/or removed that are offensive...

(1) The Vanderbilt Baseball Whistler
(2) The NCSU Wolf Howl
(3) The Crow (you know the one)
(4) The City of Seneca/Downtown Seneca Voice-over Man on WCCP

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

You forgot VT key shake and Miss St cowbell

Jun 11, 2020, 1:13 PM

and that horrendous SCAR chicken squawk...and perhaps someone should look at the shortened version of their mascot...c0cks. Certainly some might find THAT offensive.

Message was edited by: dsgriff®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those cowbells!!!

Jun 11, 2020, 1:16 PM

UGH!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Those cowbells!!!

Jun 11, 2020, 1:28 PM

I agree. The cowbell is the worse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of the few times I wanted to brutally hurt someone

Jun 11, 2020, 1:30 PM

was at that Peach Bowl where we played them. Riding back to our parking lot on MARTA was unbearable!!

Re: Those cowbells!!!

Jun 11, 2020, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Those cowbells!!! ]

Re: You forgot VT key shake and Miss St cowbell

Jun 11, 2020, 5:24 PM [ in reply to You forgot VT key shake and Miss St cowbell ]

Dsgriff, I think CU89 was getting at that squawk with #3. Believe me, I immediately looked for that though CU89 had me at Vandy whistler. Those two are nails on the chalkboard for me!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: While we are discussing things that need to be banned

Jun 11, 2020, 1:28 PM

5) the woohoo?

Jun 11, 2020, 2:00 PM

6) cutigerbob®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

He could care less***

Jun 11, 2020, 2:40 PM

Thank you!!! Is it too late to get this on the BOT’s agenda for tomorrow.***

Jun 11, 2020, 2:20 PM [ in reply to Re: While we are discussing things that need to be banned ]

Jun 11, 2020, 2:00 PM

Don't forget to include the Woo Hoo in Tiger Rag.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2020, 2:03 PM

Good try, but you were 32 minutes late.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2020, 2:25 PM

BloodBeOrange

Jun 11, 2020, 5:05 PM

I dont know 3 or 4. But if Windbag Walt Dip-tool-a isnt on the list it is just wrong

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#3 is that chicken that crows in Columbia

Jun 11, 2020, 5:11 PM

during an athletic event.

Listen to WCCP long enough you will hear #4 announce "Jaaaaazzzzzzzzzz in the Alley"

Jun 11, 2020, 5:27 PM [ in reply to Re: While we are discussing things that need to be banned ]

You know #3 if you’ve ever been to the dead cockroach. I’d add their ridiculous celebrations of 1st downs.

Jun 18, 2020, 2:30 PM

Indication they don’t get many 1st downs and they don’t have a lot to celebrate outside of the parking lot.

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jun 11, 2020, 6:00 PM

The Vandy baseball whistler is definitely number 1. Might I add the dang cowbells at Miss. State. Even watching a game on TV gives me a migraine. Last, but not least, is that stupid, goofy sandstorm song that sounds like a cross between lightning hitting a transformer and a newsroom on the fritz. How anyone could get off by listening to that and waving a white dishrag, I'm sure I'll never know.

Re: Vandy’s All Black with White Pin Stripe Uni’s

Jun 11, 2020, 7:05 PM

Those outfits shouldn’t be banned, they should be outlawed.

cOOt 2001 entrance music***

Jun 11, 2020, 7:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

FGF for their positive depiction of chickens.***

Jun 11, 2020, 7:53 PM

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic