Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Clemson releases thank you video to Deshaun Watson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: Clemson releases thank you video to Deshaun Watson

Dec 10, 2016, 9:55 PM

WATCH: Clemson releases thank you video to Deshaun Watson

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Clemson releases thank you video to Deshaun Watson

Dec 10, 2016, 10:02 PM

I add my thanks to Deshaun! I loved every minute of the stressful entertainment you and the Tiger team provided!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you, Deshaun, and to Clemson for this video

Dec 10, 2016, 10:07 PM

You will always be a Heisman to us. Go Tigers

Absolute class! Both DW#4 and Clemson

Dec 10, 2016, 10:55 PM

man...my eyes teared up a lil'. We sure are going to miss him play at Death Valley but he is going to take Clemson's representation in NCAA & NFL to a whole new level. Actually the entire senior class. Tay, Gallman, Williams, Leggett, Watkins, Boulware, Guillermo, Jadar, Tankersley, Schussler. Totally Awesome!

Dec 11, 2016, 2:03 AM

Thank you Deshaun. I know you are disappointed, but let me tell you there is no reason to be. Of Amy player on that stage last year and this year none fit the criteria for Heisman more than you. You have brought our team to the playoffs in back to back years. You beat out in state rivals 3 years in a row and as everyone likes to brag "our one legged quarterback beat the starch out of them) that first year.
You enrolled early with so many goals. You wanted to graduate in three years. To do that you took coarse loads that would have been difficult for any student, must led a leader on our football team. You wanted to beat those loudmouth babies in Columbia and you never lost to them. You wanted to go to the championship. Last year you took your team there and almost took the trophy home. You know everyone said ok and bama would beat the starch out of us, but you put your team on your back and showed the nation what we at Clemson already know. I have never heard one bad thing about you before you came to Clemson and since you have been here. It's the opposite all we hear is what a wonderful young man you are. Humble, leader, loving helping others, mentoring, tirelessly working to get better in every aspect of your life.
Hopefully you get to play two more games as a Tiger, and hopefully you bring that National Championship trophy back to Clemson. But if for some reason that trophy doesn't make it back here you know that despite that we the Tiger Faithful are so proud of you and so thankful that you chose Clemson as your home for your college career. Your sir are a class act and man of integrity.
I hope your next journey in life you have as much fun there as you have had here and I hope wherever you go they appreciate the man and player they are getting.
Go take down Ohio st and then finish this business with Alabama
As always Go Tigers

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Thank you, Watson!

Dec 11, 2016, 8:59 AM

#4 will forever live on!

we are indeed honored....

Dec 11, 2016, 9:02 AM

thank you kind sir.

Dec 11, 2016, 10:13 AM

Thank you Deshaun for being a great ambassador for Clemson University.

Dec 11, 2016, 11:10 AM

You are a class act, a leader, a hero and a success both on and off the field. The greatest award you will ever earn is your college degree and we are all honored and blessed to have paid witness to your journey while at Clemson. Thank you Deshaun for touching us all and for your shining example of greatness.

Dec 11, 2016, 11:40 AM

Deshaun, you are so much better than an award! I know God has great and excellent plans for your whole life and they might not all be about football! Thank you for choosing Clemson, for the class and honor you have shown all of us. Thank you for the the man of character you have shared with us... May God always hold you in the palm of his hand... Know that you will always be a great source of pride to me??

Dec 11, 2016, 12:42 PM

I just saw where DW4 retweeted this video. I am so glad he saw it and I hope that he knows all of the Clemson nation thanks him.

??????

Dec 11, 2016, 3:57 PM

Somebody stop cutting onions, please? ....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm 44 years old and when I grow up

Dec 11, 2016, 7:30 PM

I want to be just like DW4. Never met him personally but man I'm surely impacted by the way he conducts himself and his ability to TCB. Means more than a Heisman to me! Thank you Deshaun

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic