Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Clemson ranked best values in colleges by Kiplinger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,442

Football Update: Clemson ranked best values in colleges by Kiplinger

Jan 3, 2012, 10:11 AM

Clemson ranked best values in colleges by Kiplinger

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

University of South Carolina rated best value

Jan 3, 2012, 10:26 AM

for student's looking to get arrested, catch a STD and find suitable employment in the fast food or fuel service industries.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I told my kids they can go to SCAR

Jan 3, 2012, 10:30 AM

as long as they realize that they are paying for it, will be disinherited and face certain unemployment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I told my kids they can go to SCAR

Jan 3, 2012, 11:25 AM

And don't forget the constant ridicule from everybody around the country. It is something you cannot ever run away from.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: University of South Carolina rated best value

Jan 3, 2012, 11:24 AM [ in reply to University of South Carolina rated best value ]

Yep!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ouch 57th and 67th for USC!!!!

Jan 3, 2012, 12:02 PM [ in reply to University of South Carolina rated best value ]

That's gonna leave a mark!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

College is becoming so expensive that many majors are

Jan 3, 2012, 10:29 AM

simply not worth the money. Luckily my kids are interested in areas that have a strong foundation at Clemson and are still worth the investment. We're lucky to have that value here in state.

Thank you Clemson

Jan 3, 2012, 10:33 AM

Just wrote a check for only $1500 for my daughter's last semester thanks to the enhanced Life plus another scholarship. Her sister graduated Clemson in May 2010 and has a good job and this one will be attending dental school.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you Clemson

Jan 3, 2012, 11:27 AM

Kudos to you, to them, and to your parenting. They were raised right!

I haven't posted in a while but thought I would share this

Jan 3, 2012, 3:59 PM

My 3 year old daughter and I were talking about love and family the other night and she was going through the usual, I love you and mommy, and grandma, and right in the middle she said I love Clemson. I thought I was going to cry! Beautiful!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,442
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic