Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thank you 2020 Tigers!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 735

Thank you 2020 Tigers!

Jan 2, 2021, 9:21 PM

In a pretty crappy year you gave us all lot of joy and as young men your success stories in life are just beginning.

A loss used to bother me, but with the program where it is now, a trip to the playoffs feels more like a blackjack hand and than a lotto ticket. Because of your dedication and efforts it's sort of an easy expectation at this point.

But imagine being a clucker, with no hope of a division championship, no hope of a conference championship, no hope of a playoff bid, no hope of a NC, and not much hope of even a team as the smart kids bail while we continue to welcome 5*s as a matter of routine.

It makes me smile that the best part of the dirtpeckers football season is trolling their rival who just 5 bombed them...or was it six? To tell you the truth, in all the excitement of our season I kind of lost count.

Because when Clemson talks about "next year" it means the playoffs, again, and our yearly shot at the National Championship. Maybe 3 in 6 years if my math is correct. When the wattle necks say "wait till next year" it means the time when they gleefully flood our chat board again with pathetic self loathing dribble. And to me, that's the greatest gift of all from the 2020 Tigers. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you 2020 Tigers!

Jan 2, 2021, 10:35 PM

Great post.

Oh, and by the way, it is 6 in a row.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 735
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic