Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Last time
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Last time

Oct 3, 2016, 12:56 PM

Seems y'all have someone that put up another channel. Glad to see that. Here's my capture of the Luuuvl game for you in case he doesn't get his copy up in the near future.

https://youtu.be/BrU_7wcZB3Q

Good luck going forward. Let me know if you have problems grabbing the games. I can't help all the time, but I don't mind every now and again.

Good luck the rest of the season!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Holy Smokes! Thanks!***

Oct 3, 2016, 12:59 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Bob, you're a good man

Oct 3, 2016, 1:23 PM

And deserve better than Paul Johnson.

Thanks a million

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I appreciate that

Oct 3, 2016, 1:25 PM

I like him for our current limitations, but can understand why most folks don't.

Can you zoom in to tdn sect O?

Oct 3, 2016, 1:40 PM

I only want to watch my reactions to the game. .

TIA

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I second that!!

Oct 3, 2016, 2:36 PM [ in reply to Bob, you're a good man ]

Thanks Bob!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Video Captures

Oct 3, 2016, 2:35 PM

Just checking... I sent a TigerMail to @CtLiEgMeSrOsN® about setting up a torrent as well as the capture-edit process. I haven't heard anything back, but that may be because of my member status here. Let me know if you need any additional assistance on that.

You're the man Bob! Good luck to you and your team***

Oct 3, 2016, 2:43 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Video Captures

Oct 3, 2016, 11:06 PM [ in reply to Video Captures ]

Thanks again Bob. I'd like to get to the business of hosting torrents, but I'm worried about the time vs. response as well as the consequences.

Heck, after TigerRay'a departure I was shocked to see the amount of questions about how to find a game replay when WatchESPN exists.

I admire folks like you for the time you put in, and the YouTube option makes it easy for people. We're a bit spoiled with that, to the point I saw people complaining about having commercials in the WatchESPN broadcast.

I can't imagine attempting to teach people to download a torrent client, download a torrent and then understand that you still have to let it download and locate said downloaded file to watch.

For you and I that seems commonplace...but I don't know that the target audience would be able/willing, hence my lack of action.

Glad to hear there's another You Tube channel up for now and hope it stays up. Thanks again for the last two weeks.

Re: Video Captures

Oct 4, 2016, 12:24 AM

I can completely understand and sympathize with that. If it ever comes around again or you need to capture a game, keep my contact info handy. I can get the watch ESPN stuff after the fact, but the quality isn't great. If you know ahead of time there will be a conflict, let me know and I'll be glad to grab a game here and there for you. I have a MEGA site that I can transfer big files with if needed that bypasses the torrent thing.

Take Care and I hope Tiger TV stays up for your guys.

Thanks Bob, we really appreciate you***

Oct 3, 2016, 2:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Do you have the rest of the picture from your signature?***

Oct 3, 2016, 2:59 PM

Re: Do you have the rest of the picture from your signature?***

Oct 3, 2016, 10:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

awesome, thanks!***

Oct 4, 2016, 12:53 PM

Saving for later. Thanks!***

Oct 3, 2016, 2:59 PM

THANKS!

Oct 3, 2016, 3:01 PM

I guess you GT nerds aren't all that bad after all.

:)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Last time

Oct 3, 2016, 10:20 PM

Thank you so much. Good luck on yalls future games

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Thanks, bruh. You is ossum.***

Oct 3, 2016, 10:20 PM

Thank you! My eyes are leaking.***

Oct 4, 2016, 12:42 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Last time

Oct 4, 2016, 1:12 AM

Finally!!! Thanks so much sir, you're the real mvp

Though he deserves it, please don't put GTBob post on the front page

Oct 4, 2016, 1:37 AM

as POTD. Don't want his good will creating backlash from the ACC..
Thanks man!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic