Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thank You!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 3,071

Thank You!

Oct 9, 2017, 6:18 PM

I would like to give a long and loud shout-out to Vice President Pence for walking out yesterday. What is good for the goose is good for the gander!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope to see KB get the rest he needs this weekend

Oct 9, 2017, 6:21 PM

Who gets the nod at QB? Johnson?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: I hope to see KB get the rest he needs this weekend

Oct 9, 2017, 6:35 PM

I don't know but, I have a suspicion that Hunter has gotten good enough with the play book and at practice, with how talented he is, he could take over the starting job if he was given a half game tryout to see where he is in a real live game!!! I was really impressed with how he played with the little bit of time that he played against Wake.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Second or third play he was in, he zipped that ball

Oct 9, 2017, 7:11 PM

to the left. Unreal how fast he got it across the field.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

????***

Oct 9, 2017, 6:22 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you support a protest

Oct 9, 2017, 6:22 PM

Good to know.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah right!!! Thank You for wasting thousands of taxpayer ..

Oct 9, 2017, 6:27 PM

dollars, inconveniencing thousands of fans, and telling reporters covering you to wait in the van, for a stupid piece of political posturing.

Re: Yeah right!!! Thank You for wasting thousands of taxpayer ..

Oct 9, 2017, 6:36 PM

Don't worry about wasting money now lib you never griped when our last pres flew to fla to play golf with tiger

Do you gripe when Trump flies off to play golf??

Oct 9, 2017, 6:56 PM

And charges the secret service for use of his GOLF CARTS to protect him at HIS GOLF COURSES? If you don't then you sound pretty hypocritical to me! Oh and my name isn't LIB!

Hahahaha... Do you even read the words you write?

Oct 10, 2017, 12:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Yeah right!!! Thank You for wasting thousands of taxpayer .. ]

How gosh dang stupid are you? Complaining about Obama golf events that are easily surpassed by current Prez golf outings.

Do you even read anything outside of your bubble?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hahahaha... Do you even read the words you write?

Oct 10, 2017, 7:55 AM

Well, at least Trump hasn't sent a plane load of money to... ah, never mind.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: Yeah right!!! Thank You for wasting thousands of taxpayer ..

Oct 9, 2017, 6:38 PM [ in reply to Yeah right!!! Thank You for wasting thousands of taxpayer .. ]

So what you are saying is that all of the over paid kneelers have the right to express their opinion, but the VP does not have the right to do the same. It is time that we now have some willing to fight back against all this utter nonsense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How much of my TAXPAYER money...

Oct 9, 2017, 6:59 PM

does it cost for them to kneel? The VP is wasting YOUR and MY money to make a POLITICAL statement which I could care less about if WE weren't paying for it.

Curious, how much of your money did he waste ?

Oct 9, 2017, 7:01 PM

Kukukachu***

Oct 9, 2017, 7:32 PM [ in reply to How much of my TAXPAYER money... ]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How much of my TAXPAYER money...

Oct 9, 2017, 8:12 PM [ in reply to How much of my TAXPAYER money... ]

Did you complain when Oboma increased the national debt over 9 trillion dollars,during his walk through the park??

Actually I did...

Oct 11, 2017, 9:33 AM

but after I studied what he inherited: an economy in shambles, an expensive and under-financed war and massively under-financed VA system, a huge debt with interest due, preset bailouts, and insane tax situation I cut him some slack. I also complained when Bush II and Reagan gave us debt beyond all the Presidents before them combined in their administrations. And with Trump;s current economic plan I think we will eventually look back at that 9 TRILLION as great in comparison.

Re: Thank You!

Oct 9, 2017, 6:38 PM

Okay, now I wish you'd complain about Death Valley attendance instead.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm looking forward to Friday night too!***

Oct 9, 2017, 6:38 PM

Oct 9, 2017, 6:41 PM

He missed a great game.

Oct 9, 2017, 7:19 PM

Thank you Mr. Pence. Why is it good for one group but not the other. Shows you what the real problem is. If you don't support the liberal agenda, then whatever you do is wrong.

Better that they were alone with their principles probably,

Oct 9, 2017, 9:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Thank You! ]

well alone plus that press pool that they had parked on the tarmac earlier to wait for them, plus I guess the secret service also, and all those local law enforcement officers and officials and such to get them around. But man, those principles. Can't deny him those. No sir.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your Welcome....

Oct 9, 2017, 7:30 PM

However, it was staged. They knew the players were going to kneel and the walk out was planned in advance. Pence informed the traveling press corps to stay in the van because 'we won't be staying'.

So in other words, Pence/Trump used the NFL fans and the American Flag in order to pull off a political stunt.

Not to mention the Hundreds of thousands of dollars to the tax payers for the advance team, Secret Service, Air Force Two and assorted hangers ons to fly to and from.. Of which the Republican National Committee now says it will partially refund.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/354539-gop-strategist-slams-pences-colts-walkout-utterly-appalling-behavior

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Your Welcome....

Oct 9, 2017, 8:15 PM

Nice to see you use msnbc as your news source, the defender of all good and great..

Yeah right.. Would you prefer TRUMP's own words!

Oct 11, 2017, 9:44 AM

"According to the Air Force, flying a C-32, the model of plane used for Air Force 2, for one hour costs about $30,000. Pence's flight from Las Vegas to Indianapolis Saturday took about three hours and 20 minutes, so it cost about $100,000
Pence then flew from Indianapolis to Los Angeles on Sunday, which took about four hours and 45 minutes, costing about $142,500.
The grand total: about $242,500."(CNN)

"Vice-President Mike Pence left the 49ers-Colts NFL game in Indianapolis on Sunday in a planned walkout, after about a dozen San Francisco players kneeled during the playing of the national anthem...Nor was Pence scheduled to take in the whole game. Air Force Two was due to take off from Indianapolis international airport at 4pm on Sunday, in order for the vice-president to attend a political fundraiser in Los Angeles. The Colts-49ers game kicked off at 1pm ET and finished after 4.30pm, after going to overtime.(The Guardian)

"The plan had been for Vice President Mike Pence to attend the Indianapolis Colts game at which Peyton Manning’s number was to be retired, a gala celebration of the former Colts quarterback’s contributions to Pence’s home state.

The former governor of Indiana and his wife, wearing a Manning No. 18 jersey, left Lucas Oil Stadium after the national anthem, following instructions from President Trump after a number of San Francisco 49ers players, as they usually do, took a knee during the anthem.

“I asked @VP Pence to leave stadium if any players kneeled,” Trump posted on Twitter. “I am proud of him and @SecondLady Karen.”(Washington Post)

Yes, petty vindictiveness is the true sign a great leader.

Oct 9, 2017, 9:03 PM

SMDH

Re: Yes, petty vindictiveness is the true sign a great leader.

Oct 11, 2017, 12:47 PM

Agree, its a shame...and also further evidence that neither Pence nor Trump consider themselves to be the POTUS/VPOTUS of ALL the people...just the sheep that support them.

Replies: 26
| visibility 3,071
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic