»
Topic: Testing and eligibility
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 25, 2018 6:16 PM by: clemson80tiger
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

Testing and eligibility

Posted: Dec 25, 2018 3:49 PM

I sure hope the 2nd samples will show "good" and that the first tests yielded false positives for all 3 guys.
If they are wrong, though, they're wrong and they'll have to deal with it whether or not it was intentional.
If these guys took some questionable supplements (or whatever) and they test bad I hope they'll figure out what it was. It seems like the risk/reward ratio is WAY too high for anyone to intentionally use a product that could ding 'em like this.
I hope we see the guys play Saturday afternoon.
Go Tigers!

2019 white level member

Re: Testing and eligibility

Posted: Dec 25, 2018 4:06 PM

I agree. I used to order large numbers of supplements online (Life Extension), but eventually stopped because of uncertainties as to what I was getting. I've never been into drugs, but I imagine that I would have probably have failed a drug test at that point in time. There is little regulation of "health" supplements for sale in this country, many of which are apparently imported from abroad. I absolutely don't believe that any of our three players knowingly abused drugs. This is very sad for these players,and I really hope that the university steps up to their defense.

Re: Testing and eligibility

Posted: Dec 25, 2018 4:17 PM

Well on ESPN last night the bottom college football caption stated Clemson did NOT expect to have them for the game! So some info is getting crossed somewhere.

military_donation.jpg

Marlborocountycoot = dgcannon39 = tiger michael = Reggaeman

Posted: Dec 25, 2018 6:16 PM

u5c

Replies: 3  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1351 people have read this post