Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Testimony snippets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Testimony snippets

Nov 19, 2019, 9:21 PM

Vindman: “Morrison was not available to talk that day”.

Morrison: “I talked to him about the edits he wanted to the transcript that day”.

(Vindman lied under oath)

Congresswoman: “Lt. Colonel Vindman was here earlier today and he swore under oath that he has never and would never leak. Do you want to arrange your comments regarding that?”

Morrison: “No ma’am”

(Vindman again. I was too busy laughing to hear the follow up lol)

Stefanik: “Was there bribery, extortion, quid pro quo, withholding of aid?”

Morrison: “No there was not, No there was not, No there was not, No there was not.”

(Vindmans boss lol)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha Volker destroyed the democrats after hours

Nov 19, 2019, 9:42 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/gopleader/status/1196948204241207296

You picked a helluva hill to die on libs

Nov 19, 2019, 10:16 PM

Only the media is keeping you alive. Take them away and you’re nothing.

https://youtu.be/2yZJs5iHLB0

Nunes calling out the whistleblower

Nov 19, 2019, 10:18 PM

and the fake news.

https://youtu.be/H2IhBaGdw54

That's trivial.

Nov 20, 2019, 12:48 AM

I heard,

Nunes to Vin, 'Did Ukraine invite you to be their Minister of Defense?'

Vin, 'No.'

Nunes, 'How many time did they do that?'

Vin, '3.'

Media, 'No comment.'

Me. The facts show that his relationship in Ukraine is such that he puts Ukraine first. I have no doubt he could run and win election since he always puts Ukraine first. MUGA caps anyone?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1.) It was GOP's counsel Castor who asked him, not Nunes

Nov 20, 2019, 1:55 AM

2.) Vindman never said "No"

3.) Vindman said he thought it was a joke and reported it.

Watch it (for the first time apparently):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FybdZFulJ5w

4.) You and all the other cultist attacking Lt. Col. Vindman (a decorated American soldier) really make it hard to defend you as not "deplorable" or, more recently, "trash." Please make it easier to defend you by not saying egregiously dumb things. Thanks.

I'm not attacking anyone here, DE.

Nov 20, 2019, 7:58 AM

The man has made it clear he believe his direction for Ukraine has more value than the POTUS'. It's obvious these bureaucrats think they have the right and obligation to direct foreign policy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are questioning an american soldier's allegiances

Nov 20, 2019, 5:22 PM

An American soldier who has literally bled for this country all because he puts his country before party...and you don't think that's an attack?

Shove off with that nonsense.

You didn't show General Flynn the same consideration.

Nov 20, 2019, 5:31 PM

I've read his testimony. His main complaint is that Trump isn't running foreign affairs like he thinks is right. He works for Trump twice over. Trump directs the military and he also directs the State Department and foreign affairs.

That 'He isn't doing things like we want,' is a common theme of every witness Schiff has presented. Well, gatdangit. Trump is the president and in that office is authority over this stuff. He not only has the authority he is also responsible for what happens and how it happens. He answers to the people not his subordinates.

Vinman knows this much better than we.

Based on your previous posts about vindman's testimony...

Nov 20, 2019, 6:17 PM

I'm not sure I believe you when you say you read his testimony (but maybe you have read it in-between then and now)

Vindman, along with most of the other witnesses (dem and republican witnesses) have both said they questioned what they heard on the phone call. Vindman, as you know since you read his testimony, testified that he had written talking points for the first Trump/Ukraine phone call that involved bringing up corruption.

Trump did not bring up corruption in that phone call.

Then, in the second phone call, Trump brings up investigating Biden which causes alarm bells to go off with Vindman (and others) and he takes it to NSC lawyer. Which makes sense because Vindman would understand that based on the first phone call Trump didn't care about Ukraine corruption (otherwise he would have brought it up in the first call) so when Trump brings up investigating Biden, the only reason to do so was for Trump's own personal benefit.

Vindman as is procedure, takes the concern to NSC lawyers. Others also report their concerns.

Instead of questioning this testimony, the republicans in the hearings instead attacked Vindman's allegiance to this country which you have parroted here. It's transparent. It's deplorable. It's unpatriotic. It's trash.

Re: Based on your previous posts about vindman's testimony...

Nov 20, 2019, 6:33 PM

I would question Vidmans allegiances as well based on this alone...

https://mobile.twitter.com/jim_hickman13/status/1190077852680634368

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic