Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Teradja Mitchell
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Teradja Mitchell

Apr 22, 2017, 7:52 PM

Did not make visit to Clemson this weekend.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Teradja Mitchell

Apr 22, 2017, 7:53 PM

Why?

Per TCI forum

Apr 22, 2017, 8:01 PM

He just "didnt get a chance". No reason stated yet.

Per TCI forum

Apr 22, 2017, 8:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Teradja Mitchell ]

He just "didnt get a chance". No reason stated yet.

Re: Per TCI forum

Apr 22, 2017, 8:16 PM

Sounds fishy!

Everything you post smells fishy and chicken manurish.***

Apr 22, 2017, 8:32 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Everything you post smells fishy and chicken manurish.***

Apr 22, 2017, 8:44 PM

I'm all Tiger. Mitchell was supposed to visit and suddenly cancels. You bet it sounds fishy.

Apr 23, 2017, 6:17 AM

Yeah , because people changing plans at the last minute N E V E R happens .
You should probably delve deeper into this spurious claim of " something else came up " . I bet he sat at the house and watched the Nationals game .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 23, 2017, 7:44 AM

He's making his decision very quickly. I think I read that he was visiting FSU and then making a decision. That's why not visiting Clemson yesterday was a big deal.

Apr 23, 2017, 8:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Everything you post smells fishy and chicken manurish.*** ]

It's not about changing his mind. Mitchell had not visited Clemson ever. He plans to commit before summer. It's safe to say that if he doesn't visit us, we are out of the picture. Ross visited Alabama yesterday. Salyer and White were at Georgia. Payton Wilson the other player at Mitchell's position is leaning to UNC. Carman the rb committed to Tennessee. We are swinging for the fences in recruiting and need some good news.

Apr 23, 2017, 8:25 AM

LOL swinging for the fences. We just won a Natty with two 3 star linebackers from BHP and TL Hanna plus a three RB from Georgia. Worry about your coot recruiting as CU will do well with or without this LB

Apr 23, 2017, 8:34 AM

And bonus point

Apr 23, 2017, 8:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Teradja Mitchell ]

For the last time I'm all Tiger. Yes we are swinging for the fences this year. Carman is a the number 1 player in Ohio. White is the no 1 back in America. Salyer and Hill are the top
Linemen in Georgia. Ross is the a top player in Alabama. Surtain is the top corner in Louisiana. Cook is the top corner in Texas. Of course we should use our natty to go after these kids. It was a 5 star qb that threw the winning touchdown pass in Tampa. If Dabo can land a lot of these players, national championships will be much more common at Clemson. 4 and 5 star players with great offers will always beat 2 and 3 star players. It was makes us the favorite along with FSU to win the ACC every year. We have way more talent than most of the conference schools.

Apr 23, 2017, 8:52 AM

Hush dude, you're making yourself sound like an idiot.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and guess your under 21 years of age

Apr 23, 2017, 9:06 AM

Wait, so y'all call people Coots whenever you disagree with them?? Y'all are the ones that sound silly. How 'bout this: if you disagree with the OP, try responding with some thought and rationale.

Apr 23, 2017, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Teradja Mitchell ]

What part of what I wrote is not true? Why is Alabama always competing for the national title? They for the past few years have signed the no 1 recruiting class in the country. Saban develops the players into NFL draft picks. After January 10,2017 we just became an elite program. Elite programs sign elite players. What I meant by the ACC reference is that most ACC schools don't even come close to a top 25 recruiting class. Clemson,FSU, and now Miami are out recruiting every other ACC school. Other than FSU or Auburn, I cant think of another ACC school that matches us in talent or coaching. That's true every year. Use the qb situation at Clemson as an example of talent rising to the top. Bryant most likely will start at qb. When Cooper,Brice,or Johnson finally feel comfortable running the offense, one of them will be the starter. Next year Trevor Lawrence may beat them all out. True athletic talent shows in any sport.

Apr 23, 2017, 10:00 AM

Clemsons good idiot

Apr 23, 2017, 10:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Teradja Mitchell ]

What happen to Ohio states elite players. Again, ####, for the love of all humanity

Apr 23, 2017, 11:08 AM

Clempsontygurz--Don't tell me you're one of those people who doesn't think recruiting and signing 4 and 5 stars is important. The data is out there. You just need to look at it.

Apr 23, 2017, 8:18 PM

Compare the football recruiting rankings to the top 25 football polls. There is a direct correlation between the two. Scout might be the least accurate because they base the rankings on the number of players signed and not on the star average. A player like Scott Pagano would have played more had it not been for a 5 star player named Big Dex.

Apr 23, 2017, 8:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Teradja Mitchell ]

They won a national championship 2 years ago and have been to 2/3 playoffs, and signed 6 five stars in 2017?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2017, 10:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Teradja Mitchell ]

True story! Bobby Bowden told his son Tommy after the first Bowden Bowl to recruit better players. Dabo has done that. He's about to ourrecruit the great recruiter Danny Ford. Compare the recruiting rankings to the top
25 polls . I think you will see a direct link.

Apr 23, 2017, 9:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Teradja Mitchell ]

If you do not laugh at their jokes or part of their cliche, then you will be ridiculed and accused of everything. Been a Tiger fan since 1979, when we moved there. My kids went to Tommy Bowden football camp and Dabo was my son's coach. Been to soccer, baseball, football, track and basketball games every year, yet always there is that keyboard "geniuses". They cannot simply enjoy life and put down people, who are on the same side/team. It is frustrating and bothersome that many of these people are active members in the greatest fan base in the country. Here is to having your own insight, or questions, and may you never misspell a word or even worse post in the wrong forum. Proud to be a Tiger fan, just not the little keyboard bullies that litter it like rotten gamecluck garbage.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who put the "L" in BrowneLL

Apr 23, 2017, 9:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Teradja Mitchell ]

Mitchell may end up at FSU. We may well see him.

Apr 23, 2017, 9:52 AM

I think it will be Virginia Tech or Ohio State. Hoping XT and TL and Mike Jones can convince him otherwise. I feel we have 20% chance right now though.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who put the "L" in BrowneLL

Apr 23, 2017, 10:00 AM

I'd rather it be them than FSU.

Apr 23, 2017, 11:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Teradja Mitchell ]
image.png(212.8 K)

We'll find out soon enough. He says he wants to come win a natty... ??

Apr 23, 2017, 4:39 PM

Mitchell was a long shot regardless but if he doesnt reschedule very soon then Clemson is out of it. Beat goes on in Tiger Town. We got great players and coaches. Not every kid is a Clemson kid nor wants to play for us. It's fine because Clemson gonna keep doing what Clemson does.

Apr 23, 2017, 6:34 PM

Agreed! He's supposed to make a commitment before summer. Have we moved Payton Wilson our way from UNC?

Apr 23, 2017, 7:16 PM

Seems like he's favoring UNC right now. Heard he had friends there. Coach V is visiting this week so hopefully he makes traction with wilson. If not then oh well.

Apr 23, 2017, 7:22 PM

That's what has been reported too. What mystifies me is why a 4 star super player from UNC would pick the tar holes over us. Their football program to them is like our basketball program to us . They don't care about football. They are a joke of a football team. Is it any wonder the Atlantic Division has owned the Coastal. I hope Coach Vcan change his mind. I don't see Mitchell visiting Clemson.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic