Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Teo can’t hit or bunt. Kier needs to get healthy ASAP
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,950

Teo can’t hit or bunt. Kier needs to get healthy ASAP

May 12, 2019, 1:39 PM

Teo bench

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope...

May 12, 2019, 1:41 PM

Your M&M's melt...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Teo can’t hit or bunt. Kier needs to get healthy ASAP

May 12, 2019, 1:41 PM

guess you missed the bulletin. kier out for the year. and guess you also have missed some of the catches teo has made. smfh at some of you goobers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2019, 1:52 PM

20973- banned

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2019, 1:52 PM

make that 29073

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2019, 1:59 PM

Way to count d!ck lmao

May 12, 2019, 5:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Teo can’t hit or bunt. Kier needs to get healthy ASAP ]

Majokowski plays really good defense and is @ much better contact hitter than Teo. I would play Him in CF.

May 12, 2019, 4:15 PM

This is the weakest Clemson baseball squad that I can remember. My sense of the 2019 Tiger baseball team is that we are not only young but needing a lot of schooling and coaching. The starter today threw 18 pitches today for CU; 16 of them were balls. Does the youngster need glasses or courage? I would rather lose to teams hitting HRs off of our hurlers rather than walks which result in runs. This pitching staff has walked way too many opposing batters all year. Is it the ability of the pitchers or the lack of coaching them to improve their throws to give the defense a chance?
When we consider offense and run production with RISP---especially in the 2nd half of the season, we were dreadful in most of the situations---home and away. In today's finale with NCSU, their hitters were often pounding the ball into outfield gaps. I do not think we ever hit the 'gaps' with base hits today or much in the series.
Maybe when they get to Myrtle Beach, Monte will take them out to one of those beach hitting cages. It could not hurt them any worse than what they are flailing at now from opponent pitchers. We began to wonder about our vulnerabilities after trip to FSU. We were exposed and we need to make some major adjustments in playing style and probably personnel.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2019, 4:25 PM

I just hope and pray they don't come down here and play like the last 2 Clemson Baseball teams did,which resulted in identical 9-5 losses in 2015 and last season.I hope they got some pride in themselves and have a really good week next week against Coastal Carolina and Wake Forest.A 4-0 week would be really nice to finish the regular season off on.

May 12, 2019, 7:41 PM

Me too HORRY, me too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2019, 8:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Teo can’t hit or bunt. Kier needs to get healthy ASAP ]

I erred forcertain on Holt Jones pitch counts. Only 12 of the 17 or 18 pitches he threw today were balls. that put 3 men on and all scored. I hit and 3 runs surrendered. that is on Holt Jones or the umpire or Monte or someone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2019, 7:40 PM

Holt is still hurt imo. At or right after the fsu series, he didn’t pitch for a while due to a sore shoulder. When he came back, he’s never been the strikeout machine that he was before he got hurt. I feel bad for him and the entire team. Monte hasn’t got a lot of options. In hindsight, maybe should have started Hennessy but you got to try. Past weatherly and Spiers, not many options in the BP.

Honestly, I wish he’d throw Coker and o’rear in just to see what happens.

Our plate appearance ain’t the best, but I’ve noticed when they get behind, they seem to tense up and change their approach vs when we get a lead early.... then once the score is 5-6 runs down, same thing, we tend to relax and have better plate approach.

Kier is out for the season. Hopefully he’ll medical rs... because he won’t go pro until he shows he can stay healthy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,950
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic