Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tell the truth?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Tell the truth?

Oct 26, 2014, 1:26 PM

I'm glad we won and all but who is really happy about that W. It kinda makes me feel like the Tigers are not much better than BC and the Cuse.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tell the truth?

Oct 26, 2014, 1:27 PM

It'll be ok, we will go on to beat Wake and hopefully have DW by GT game. The offense will be better with his dual threat.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Badb

Oct 26, 2014, 1:38 PM

I've seen you post quite often over the last couple of weeks, and I think I'm beginning to become cognizant of something.

You know how they say funerals aren't about the dead, but rather to help those still living with the grief. I think the same applies to you my friend. The shortcomings of your personal life are quite noticeable when seen through the lens of your constant negativity and belief that it is your personal duty to remind us that we should not take any solace on our success on the field.

We are here for you, and keep the posts coming seeing as they serve as great therapy for you to unload your long built-up frustration.

Yes, I am happy with a win? What a stupid ####### thought.

Truth, yes I'm happy because its a W and

Oct 26, 2014, 1:44 PM

keeps our streak going of beating un-ranked opponents. Dabo has changed the culture around here and we no longer Tommy Bowden all over the place and lose to teams we should beat. That being said, it wasn't pretty and thank god for our D. I was high on Stoudt to start the season, and thought he was completely capable of running this offense. I thought he would be a better pass than Boyd and would manage the game better. I figured he would be more accurate on underneath routes, and would go through progression... Boy was I wrong, but he has done enough to win the last 3 w out DW thanks to arguably the best D in the country!

GO Tigers! Use this week off to get healthy again, and blow the doors off of Weak Forest!

Oct 26, 2014, 1:45 PM

Do you think Syracuse or BC could have turned the ball over as many times as Clemson did last night in their games against Clemson and still won the game? Yeah, you're right, Clemson isn't much better than those teams.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Oct 26, 2014, 1:54 PM

for starters, how many teams would have our record with all the injuries to the offense we have had? some people on here who claim to be fans i think would rather us loose so they will feel justified in blaming ______________(just insert name.) I for one am thankful we continue to find ways to win. Feel sorry for all you brilliant coordinators who can coach better, recuit better and run programs better than Clemson can. Must suck to have such unrecognized potential to make millions...........

Let me check the results section

Oct 26, 2014, 1:56 PM

It says W. The goal is to get a W. So, looks like we are good. Close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.

HTH

Oct 26, 2014, 1:57 PM

We haven't lost to an unranked opponent since 2011. Have all the wins been convincing blowouts? No. Do I care? No. A win is a win and we are beating the teams we are supposed to. Look around the country, there are only a handful of teams that can claim what we have done the last three years.

I'm pretty stoked about the win....the Tigers overcame

Oct 26, 2014, 1:58 PM

4 turnovers (which I believe led to all 'Cuse's points) with sparkling defense and solid special teams. Maybe I'm not as picky about a "W" as some are....

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is the OBJECTIVE in playing the game? Happy, YES.***

Oct 26, 2014, 2:00 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am ... but I'm always a disciple of discipline.***

Oct 26, 2014, 2:31 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic