Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Oklahoma St would beat Clemson ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,187

Oklahoma St would beat Clemson ...

Nov 9, 2015, 2:49 PM

So I live in Austin, TX and this is all I've been hearing from all the Big 12(9?) bozos in my office today. Most of them are Texas or Texas A&M fans, but strangely similar to how coot fans and other crappy SuckEC team fans will cheer/rep Bama or LSU, they seem to do the same thing in the Big 9. So I asked one of them why he thought OK St would beat us. His answer: "They have a better Off, Def, and special teams." I said maybe special teams, but how do they have a better Off and Def? His answer was that they have hung 50+ on all the tough Big 9 defenses they have played, and they held TCU and Boykin under 30 points so their Def can obviously handle Clemson and anyone else, since TCU and Boykin is as good as it gets on Off. I asked him who else they had even played that was decent besides TCU and his answer: Texas. lmfao. At this point I just told him I hope OK St or any Big 9 champ gets matched up with Clemson in the semi's and we will continue this conversation then. Just had to share this nonsense with y'all, because I thought this kind of stupidity only existed in the SuckEC.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just like Oklahoma was going to last year.***

Nov 9, 2015, 2:50 PM

But Oklahoma WAS going to last year...

Nov 9, 2015, 3:07 PM

They just chose not to try because they didn't want to be there.

I know, because ESPN told me so...

;)

OK sooners say HellO tOO!

Nov 9, 2015, 2:51 PM

LOL & Go#1CLEMSONTiGERS

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oklahoma St would beat Clemson ...

Nov 9, 2015, 2:52 PM

Oklahoma state having a better defense than clemson..is like saying Halle berry is ugly as f**k.....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or Heather Dinich is hot!

Nov 9, 2015, 4:03 PM

Just sayin

Re: Oklahoma St would beat Clemson ...

Nov 9, 2015, 3:28 PM

Hoping for a big 12 team in the semis and bama in the championship game.

Oklahoma State Once Lost 19 In A Row To Oklahoma

Nov 9, 2015, 3:43 PM

OU has dominated them. But I am hoping for an Orange National Championship game because most of my wife's family went to Oklahoma State. I think the fan bases would enjoy each other. The schools are very similar in mission, location off a major highway, ag/engineering. I think the Pokes have a good chance to go undefeated, but OU is in their head.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oklahoma State Lost 19 In A Row To Oklahoma

Nov 9, 2015, 3:44 PM

OU has dominated them. Owns them. But I am hoping for an Orange National Championship game because most of my wife's family went to Oklahoma State. I think the fan bases would enjoy each other. The schools are very similar in mission, location off a major highway, ag/engineering. I think the Pokes have a good chance to go undefeated, but OU is in their head.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actual OSU fans don't believe that, though.

Nov 9, 2015, 4:04 PM

At least not the ones I know. Of course I've converted some of them to closet Clemson fans, so that helps.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you live in Austin.

Nov 9, 2015, 4:07 PM

One word.

Hopdoddy

Tell that genius. ND 38 TX 3***

Nov 9, 2015, 4:41 PM

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,187
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic