Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Teddy Heffner here in Cootertown predicts that Clemson will
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Teddy Heffner here in Cootertown predicts that Clemson will

Sep 24, 2012, 8:39 AM

never score 37 points on USuC's D this year. Is there D better than FSU? Hmm . . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Teddy Heffner here in Cootertown predicts that Clemson will

Sep 24, 2012, 8:40 AM

Their D-Line is Better. They have one of the sickest D-Lines I've ever seen. I hate it.

FSU Has better LB's.
Secondary is a toss up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not true. FSU's D is world's better

Sep 24, 2012, 8:43 AM

FSU's DL has some of the best pass rushers and DTs in the country, hence the german leading the nation in sacks, not Clowney. FSU's LBs and DBs are without question better then SC's. Sc's secondary is a hot mess at times and teams that can throw the ball will carve them up a good bit. With the way our OL has handled both Auburn and FSU's DLs I have faith that we will team them apart in the air as long as we don't have a major injury.

Coot DB's are one notch better than ours

Sep 24, 2012, 8:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Teddy Heffner here in Cootertown predicts that Clemson will ]

the key to beating them is giving Boyd enough time to throw. If our WR's can get into the secondary while Boyd is still upright, they can be beat.

How is their DLine better?

Sep 24, 2012, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Teddy Heffner here in Cootertown predicts that Clemson will ]

FSU's talent and depth on the D line is jaw dropping, they may still have the best D line in the country, and thats after losing one of the best D linemen in the country

mmmmm..i'ma have to disagree with you... FSU's d line is the

Sep 24, 2012, 8:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Teddy Heffner here in Cootertown predicts that Clemson will ]

best in the country. scar's is in the top 5 though but FSU has a stellar stable of d-lineman...heck i'd take their 3rd stringers

FSU is better than $CU or any team $CU will play.***

Sep 24, 2012, 8:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Teddy Heffner here in Cootertown predicts that Clemson will ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Look at it this way: we won't have to score 37 against

Sep 24, 2012, 8:41 AM

them...as long as we have one more point than them at game's end.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2012, 8:45 AM

after watching us play saturday and them play saturday i have no doubt we torch the coot secondary. why mizzou did not throw the ball downfield was a puzzler. franklins arm can be my only guess.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He had sat out the week before with an injured throwing.....

Sep 24, 2012, 8:59 AM

shoulder. He refused to take a shot. I didn't see much zip on his throws. Most were lobs with the wrists.

He was cool as a cucumber in the pocket.

Like most $CU fans, Heffner is a complete moron

Sep 24, 2012, 8:54 AM

While $CU's front four is pretty stout, their secondary is a HUGE weakness for them and that much will be made glaringly apparent once they finally play a team whose offense is not on life supports.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sep 24, 2012, 9:01 AM

FSU not only has one of the best D-lines in the country they might have the best depth at the position also. As Saturday's game went on FSU's dline didn't get gassed from The Chad's offense because of the depth that they have at the position. I don't think South Carolina quite has the depth on the Dline that FSU has.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic