Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Team's Identity: Bryant Running or Whole Team Involved?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Team's Identity: Bryant Running or Whole Team Involved?

Nov 12, 2017, 1:39 AM

This team seems to still be looking for its identity in KBryant... The receivers appear frustrated in many of their fruitless longer routes... You can see it in their faces. They need to know they can count on him to come thru with a winning confidence to carry this team to victory regardless and make those throws that are needed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Next year as far as getting them all involved.*****

Nov 12, 2017, 1:49 AM

A couple points:

Nov 12, 2017, 2:00 AM

We are winning and I doubt we'll lose a WR to the NFL. I don't see any first rounder WRs on our team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cain is still probably gone I would imagine.*****

Nov 12, 2017, 2:02 AM

Some fans will probably be glad if you read T-Net.

Nov 12, 2017, 6:42 AM

Amazing how fans will diss players who have us on the threshold of the CFP again in a year when there was serious discussion pre-season of Clemson going 8-4.

Cain may not be the consistent jump ball WR that we've had in Mike Williams and Nuk Hopkins, but he makes big plays when we need them.

We probably don't win the title last year without his huge run on that screen pass when we were getting beat up by the Tide defense and sort of circling the drain.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many balls has Cain dropped this year?

Nov 12, 2017, 7:01 AM [ in reply to Cain is still probably gone I would imagine.***** ]

It seems to me, between KB missing his target and Cain dropping passes when KB hits his target, that has exacerbated the O woes we have during games. It ain't all KB's fault. Cain needs to be more clutch like Renfrow.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I personnaly don’t feel he gets drafted any higher than 5th

Nov 12, 2017, 7:40 AM [ in reply to Cain is still probably gone I would imagine.***** ]

Round. He has dropped a few critical passes this year. Wouldnt mind seeing what Higgins can do in his spot if he leaves

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Team's identity is it's Defense!***

Nov 12, 2017, 2:02 AM

Re: Team's Identity: Bryant Running or Whole Team Involved?

Nov 12, 2017, 4:00 AM

Your premise is incorrect. Their identity is being a winner. So the identity crisis is for fans like yourself and not the team

Re: Team's Identity: Bryant Running or Whole Team Involved?

Nov 12, 2017, 7:46 AM

Receivers also getting frustrated with KB keeping it on jet sweep too. Ray Ray threw his hands up after KB kept it and gained next to nothing, looked like Ray Ray had some room.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic