Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Sweep!! Tigers walk-off Boston College in the bottom of the ninth
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

TNET: Sweep!! Tigers walk-off Boston College in the bottom of the ninth

Mar 8, 2020, 5:08 PM

Sweep!! Tigers walk-off Boston College in the bottom of the ninth

Clemson came back from a 6-3 deficit and scored the winning run on a slide by Sam Hall in the bottom of the ninth in defeating Boston College 7-6 at Doug Kingsmore Stadium on the sun-splashed Sunday afternoon. Clemson swept the opening ACC series of the season and improves to 12-3 overall and 3-0 in the ACC while Boston College falls to 5-9 overall and 0-3 in the league. (Photo by David Grooms) Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Sweep!! Tigers walk-off Boston College in the bottom of the ninth

Mar 8, 2020, 5:43 PM

It’s never too late for a sweep!

Go Tigers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: TNET: Sweep!! Tigers walk-off Boston College in the bottom of the ninth

Mar 8, 2020, 6:02 PM

What a game. Fun baseball series. Had a little of eveything... Sloppy errors in the opener, fantastic catches, clutch hitting and some clutch pitching against a nasty hitting BC team. They'll beat some peeps with their bats. Very disciplined at the plate and going with the pitch.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The "broom thingy" is always wonderful . . .

Mar 8, 2020, 8:11 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Sweep!! Tigers walk-off Boston College in the bottom of the ninth ]

when we're holding the broom!!!

Congrats on the walk off win . . . Maybe Gilbert should be a starter!!! He has pitched really well in middle relief!!!

On to Tuesday and Wednesday . . . Let's not relax and slip up . . . Take care of business and build your resumé!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The "broom thingy" is always wonderful . . .

Mar 8, 2020, 9:17 PM

Is it time to Fire Monte again ? Was this just a filler series ?

Asking for the Fire Brownell crowd .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Td23 - you're replying to my post so . . .

Mar 8, 2020, 10:30 PM

Do you think I want "Monte Fired"??? I'm sorry you gleaned that thought from those few lines.

If indeed that is what you believe, you are sadly mistaken. I am nowhere close to that thought process.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic