Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump's narcissism now threatening national security
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 299

Trump's narcissism now threatening national security

Nov 12, 2020, 7:53 AM

17 different US intelligence agencies have long concluded that Russia interfered in the 2016 election and that they did it to help elect Trump.

I think some of these intelligence agencies were forced into investigating Trump and his team to see if they were actively colluding with the Russians. Some people may or may not agree.

I think there was collusion, but the Meuller report refused to close that circle. To me, the Ukranian phone call was enough, but again people may agree or disagree.

However, now President Trump, in hisin his self-centered, narcissistic fog, is taking steps to release classified information that he thinks will refute any Russian interference to help him in 2016 . It will not.

What it will do is threaten the security and safety of the US and our allies. Trump places his own interests above these national concerns. The people quoted in this article are serious and knowledgeable people. Please take them seriously.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/security-officials-say-the-us-will-be-a-crippled-world-power-until-biden-takes-over-and-fear-trump-will-declassify-intelligence-that-will-help-putin/ar-BB1aUQY4?li=BBnb7Kz

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tboy or Felix scok? Pls to illuminate....***

Nov 12, 2020, 7:59 AM

The copy pasta screams Felix***

Nov 12, 2020, 8:42 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

This is probably his way of settling some scores on his way

Nov 12, 2020, 10:53 AM

out the door.

He hates those NATSEC people because they largely kept him in check. If there is a larger purge going forward, we'll know there is a more sinister plot afoot.

Replies: 3
| visibility 299
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic