Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tavien Feaster
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Tavien Feaster

Jan 6, 2019, 12:51 AM

I’ve seen numerous posts on here in regards to a possible transfer, and I certainly don’t want to be “that guy” and beat a dead horse. I wouldn’t even bring it up if it weren’t for the nagging question(s) I have. Has he hinted at or given a reason as to why he considering a transfer? I have noticed that as the season wore on he seemed to be getting fewer and fewer touches. Has anyone else noticed that or am I am I crazy? I’ve not heard or read anything about it until I logged in on here. Anyway, just curious. Looking forward to Monday night! It’s be awesome to see Christian Wilkins bust out another split for the last time in a Clemson uniform! Pin those ears back, get after ‘em and bring back the gold!!!!
GO TIGERS!!!!
BEAT bama!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Enjoy the game and don't worry about the juniors and

Jan 6, 2019, 12:58 AM

others that may or may not be leaving early. Nobody has made decisions because they are playing for the national championship. They will talk to the coaches before they make any decisions and then they will make their decisions known. Nobody on tigernet has answers, because answers do not exist.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly.***

Jan 6, 2019, 6:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He was asked about that possibility at media day....

Jan 6, 2019, 8:41 AM

and said he would make that decision after this game and that he was fully focused on Bama. He could graduate in August so he could transfer as a graduate student. He could also turn pro. I a sure he is very frustrated that he hoped he would be a featured back but that has not happened and with ETN emerging he sees he will have limited, 10 or fewer, carries a game next year. I understand his thinking and hope he stays but he may want to transfer somewhere he can get more carries and opportunities.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic