Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Take it for what its worth with the Rona...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 667

Take it for what its worth with the Rona...

May 4, 2020, 7:45 PM

A nurse friend, that works in the GHS told me last night that they were told to oush the rona as cause for any sickness. Also, they were told to use any type of rona PPE whenever any PPE gear was needed. Money for the hospital systems is tied up in how many cases they report. That does not help get accurate numbers.

I am ready for this to be over.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yep, look what Gov Blackface doing in VA***

May 4, 2020, 8:03 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Report from family members saying they reported it as Rona

May 4, 2020, 8:10 PM

When they died of a heart attack.

It's all about. Even birx confirmed this

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rona causes heart attacks. And strokes. In people with no

May 4, 2020, 8:56 PM

Other symptoms sometimes.

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2020/04/covid-19s-consequences-for-the-heart/

Message was edited by: Tiggity®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Birx was asked if a cancer patient died

May 4, 2020, 10:01 PM

Not cus of CV but had CV,. Would the cause of death be CV? She said yes

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If CV exacerbates a condition,

May 5, 2020, 8:36 AM

And that leads to death, then yes... it should be counted. Just like the flu or any other virus. That’s not inflating a death count, that’s proper attribution of the cause(s).

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bingo. As someone who deals with death certificates daily

May 5, 2020, 10:47 AM

for 20 years, from every cause imaginable, and some unimaginable, we have a very good way of recording deaths already. There is always a primary, and very specific (most specific) cause of death. That's listed on top. Myocardial infarction, aortic dissection, brain stem separation, or sometimes massive whole body trauma, respiratory failure, ARS, asphyxiation, head trauma, whatever.

Now to date I'd wager good money that NO ONE has died from covid. The covid death rate (where covid is the immediate cause) is absolutely zero. I've only seen 2 covid death certificates to date, and neither listed covid as the primary cause of death, because it isn't. The cause of death is Acute Respiratory Failure, and the other one is myocardial infarction. A heart attack, and lung failure. That's the two "covid" ones I've seen.

Now on every death certificate they list the causes of death in order. You can read this as "secondary to...." if you like, because that's what it is. No one has ever died of AIDS. Most AIDS fatalities are caused by pneumonia, or ARS. On an AIDS death certificate the cause of death is respiratory failure, SECONDARY TO bilateral pneumonia, SECONDARY TO HIV. A suicide death certificate is head/brain trauma, secondary to a gunshot wound to the head, secondary to suicide. An auto accident where someone drives off a bridge into a lake....cause of death is asphyxiation, secondary to a motor vehicle accident (MVA). Drowning is asphyxiation, secondary to drowning. Even with cancer, cancer is never listed as the primary cause of death. A cancer death can be respiratory failure, multi-organ failure, or many other things. But the specific cancer is listed usually at the bottom of the "secondary to" list.

Covid is mostly myocardial infarction, multiple organ failure, or respiratory failure/ARDS, SECONDARY TO COVID-19. You may even see a covid death certificate where the death is a myocardial infarction, secondary to cardiovascular disease, secondary to COVID. COVID screws with your blood, causing clots, leading to strokes and heart attacks. Even in otherwise symptom free patients. Even diabetes is listed sometimes on a death certificate. Usually renal failure (kidney failure) secondary to kidney disease, secondary to diabetes mellitus. Diabetes over years caused kidney failure, that caused death.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bingo. As someone who deals with death certificates daily

May 5, 2020, 11:46 AM

This is a great response. Nuanced replies usually get ignored here though.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That helps them get paid instantly from the government

May 4, 2020, 8:26 PM

Looks like the hospital system is all about some universal health care

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Take it for what its worth with the Rona...

May 4, 2020, 8:26 PM

I believe it. I hope they are. That means everyone is in less danger, especially my Mom.

Replies: 9
| visibility 667
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic