Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots went from bashing our "cheerleader" coach
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Coots went from bashing our "cheerleader" coach

Nov 13, 2017, 8:21 PM

To hoping he goes to UT or UF lol...

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/dabo-to-tennessee-or-florida.250380/

You coots want him to stay right?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots went from bashing our "cheerleader" coach

Nov 13, 2017, 9:07 PM

It would be a much easier schedule in the SEC East.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2017, 9:09 PM

Let's see, just won the Natty, almost won it two years ago, yet the better job is taking over either of the dumpster fires at UF or UT? Yea, right.

Re: Coots went from bashing our

Nov 13, 2017, 9:10 PM

Lol at the comment about Dabo having an “easy schedule”. Is there an easier schedule than the one the chickens have played this year? SEC East is garbage other than a decent Jawja team.

Take a look at their 2018 schedule.

Nov 14, 2017, 3:29 AM

It is softer than this years cupcake.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2017, 9:11 PM
gold jerry!.jpg(127.3 K)

Reading that message thread is GOLD, Jerry! GOLD!

Nov 13, 2017, 9:17 PM

Guess they want to continually be beat by Dabo. Stupid chickens. LMAO.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2017, 10:07 PM

That's coot logic at its finest. Get Dabo to take over at UF or UT and beat them every year in conference, and leave Bent ad HC at Clemson to beat them every year in state. Yeah coots ! Your intelligence in shining bright.

Nov 13, 2017, 9:35 PM

Haven’t heard this sentiment from any local Usuck fans, only that they think the game will be “close” as in Their belief GC can pull off an upset. I will remind them that Charlotte and the Belk Bowl against an ACC foe is certainly better than the previous loss in 2016 against USF.

Go Tigers!

If $CU can get past Wofford...

Nov 13, 2017, 10:47 PM

following the annual loss to Clemson, they're likely headed to either the Belk Bowl or the Tax Slayer (Gator) Bowl.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nov 13, 2017, 10:25 PM

LoL at all the non-plusses thinking the SEC schedule is still a " gauntlet " . That bath tub overflowed and has leveled off ...to the point where all the middlings have begun to circle the drain and Bama is just plucking it's Banjo by the toilet .
The SEC is no longer the best conference overall in my opinion , and may not be 2nd either .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

ROFL...the easy schedule...

Nov 13, 2017, 10:44 PM

this from the fans of a team that plays in the absolute worst Division among all of the Power 5 conferences.

What a maroon !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

A&M folks don't want Dabo. Haha, they'd be happy af to get

Nov 13, 2017, 11:30 PM

him. Coots are senile.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha my favorite is this

Nov 14, 2017, 4:57 AM

College Park is classy and they don't "won't" no redneck.....the word you are looking for is want. The grammar on that site is that of remedial 7th graders.

Re: Haha my favorite is this

Nov 14, 2017, 7:05 AM

Remedial 7th graders? They're moving up!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2017, 9:26 AM

Coots still think being in the SEC means something. If the ACC is so easy and the Coots so good how did they only win one championship in their 18 years of trying? And they were in the ACC before FSU, GT, VT, and Miami joined.

Coots are delusional.

Nov 14, 2017, 9:36 AM

And the ones I work with, none of which actually attended the school (go figure) seem to be the worst of the bunch.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Nov 14, 2017, 10:35 AM

It's also funny they mention showing Dabo the money. Isn't he now the highest paid coach in the country next to Saban? That's not even to mention the high salary he's been given for his assistants.

I would say I couldn't believe they are still talking of the mighty SEC vs. "weak" ACC, but it was just a month ago that I got into a debate with someone I went to high school with who was saying Dabo only had a higher winning percentage than Muschamp because he coaches in the ACC. This of course was also why we've been winning the way we have the last few years since we "only play one real game per year." Also, Auburn, Louisville, ND, Oklahoma, Ohio State, FSU, and pretty much every ranked team outside of Bama we've played the last few years has been overrated.

Also, the ACC has a good record against the SEC the last few years only because our top teams play their bottom teams. Nevermind FSU crushing Florida last season when Florida won the SEC East.

Nov 14, 2017, 10:46 AM

"Have many A&M friends and family, and they do not want Dabo. Also, this is a rumor which very few in college station have heard. A good coach who also “fits in” is a priority right now. This is a classy fan base...unlike ClemSon"

Ok then. Enjoy all the 7 win seasons with Muschamp and his gang of idiots.

And if we want to talk about "Class" I'm sure I can drum up a few dozen pictures of Chicken fans flipping off players on the field, having sex in the parking lot, etc. so we can play that game too.

Nov 14, 2017, 10:57 AM

I'd love to hear an answer from even the most diehard South Carolina fan, on why exactly they think Dabo isn't a classy coach. I know I'm biased as a Clemson fan, but I like to think I can see things from an outsiders point of view. For instance, I loved the hell out of Ben Boulware, but I always said that he was one of those players who you loved on your own team, but would hate if you pulled for a team playing against him for the way he ran his mouth.

I honestly cannot think of a single reason to not like Dabo for any reason beyond pulling against him because he coaches for your rival. Other coaches always seem to like and respect him, players for other teams do, and most of the media seems to have a high opinion of him as well. He's a man of God, and even if you aren't religious, that's really another way of saying he's a good and kind man.

He doesn't throw players under the bus, he doesn't whine about calls in games, and heck he never runs the score up on other teams to the point of our own fans complaining about it. Yes, we beat South Carolina 56-7 last season, but that was with taking the foot off the gas. That's one game I can honestly say after watching that we could have at least come close to scoring 100 had we really wanted to.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic